Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 372 373 374 375 376 ... 383 384
@EPICdragon99 i'd like to join! i just got recently into the series again :)
@EPICdragon99 i'd like to join! i just got recently into the series again :)
@EPICdragon99

Would love to join c:
Just recently finished book 15!
@EPICdragon99

Would love to join c:
Just recently finished book 15!
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

Lizard/Freedom is a well-developed character, and she really gives some insight into the past lives of Pyrrhian dragons
Lizard/Freedom is a well-developed character, and she really gives some insight into the past lives of Pyrrhian dragons
BJie4w1.png
gargh i still need to get book 15... i probably will soon lol
gargh i still need to get book 15... i probably will soon lol
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
@Epicdragon99

Hi! I love wof and would like to join the group!
@Epicdragon99

Hi! I love wof and would like to join the group!
9a3jOB0.png
@EPICdragon99

Can I join please? This sounds like a cool place to meet my fellow WoF fans.
@EPICdragon99

Can I join please? This sounds like a cool place to meet my fellow WoF fans.
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif
Hey everyone I love Wings of Fire! (If you’ve read Dragonslayer than you probably recognize my username) Two years ago I joined Flight Rising and started trying to collect a dragon for every WOF character in my lair. I’m still not there yet lol :)

So Netflix announced a while ago that they were making a TV series for Wings of Fire, and a lot of us that were fans of the series were really excited for it. Then yesterday they suddenly announced that they were canceling it, along with a bunch of other shows. There is some hope that since Warner Brothers was making the show for Netflix, they might not give up on it and bring it somewhere else like Amazon or Hulu, but we probably can’t count on that, so please sign this petition to save the Wings of Fire animated series!

https://chng.it/jvnj4g8RF4
Hey everyone I love Wings of Fire! (If you’ve read Dragonslayer than you probably recognize my username) Two years ago I joined Flight Rising and started trying to collect a dragon for every WOF character in my lair. I’m still not there yet lol :)

So Netflix announced a while ago that they were making a TV series for Wings of Fire, and a lot of us that were fans of the series were really excited for it. Then yesterday they suddenly announced that they were canceling it, along with a bunch of other shows. There is some hope that since Warner Brothers was making the show for Netflix, they might not give up on it and bring it somewhere else like Amazon or Hulu, but we probably can’t count on that, so please sign this petition to save the Wings of Fire animated series!

https://chng.it/jvnj4g8RF4
I'm honestly not sad it got cancelled *Cough cough*

Hate me if you want, but it probably wouldn't be as good as the books anyway and would make people less inclined to read them, and if the art style was as bad in the series as it was in the graphic novels... Or if they ended up changing the whole story... We don't want another How to Train Your Dragon incident...

Hate me if you want, but it probably wouldn't be as good as the books anyway and would make people less inclined to read them, and if the art style was as bad in the series as it was in the graphic novels... Or if they ended up changing the whole story... We don't want another How to Train Your Dragon incident...
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
[quote name="AmethystSeaWing" date="2022-05-18 19:05:16" ] I'm honestly not sad it got cancelled *Cough cough* Hate me if you want, but it probably wouldn't be as good as the books anyway and would make people less inclined to read them, and if the art style was as bad in the series as it was in the graphic novels... Or if they ended up changing the whole story... We don't want another How to Train Your Dragon incident... [/quote] Also, remember that there is at least one death/horrible injury/mutilated corpse per book. Somehow I doubt there's ever going to be an official show that remains true to the story. And also, yeah, someone should've gotten Holmes off the gn before he . . . . . . did what he did.
AmethystSeaWing wrote on 2022-05-18 19:05:16:

Also, remember that there is at least one death/horrible injury/mutilated corpse per book. Somehow I doubt there's ever going to be an official show that remains true to the story.

And also, yeah, someone should've gotten Holmes off the gn before he . . . . . . did what he did.
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
Hi! I joined this a bit ago, and I'm back. (Still only on book 4 but i don't mind spoilers lol)

@amethystseawing
Honestly, i think the graphic novel art style deserves more credit. I read most of the books as graphic novels first, and so i will argue. (Not gonna mention httyd. It's not worth it, brain.)
Hi! I joined this a bit ago, and I'm back. (Still only on book 4 but i don't mind spoilers lol)

@amethystseawing
Honestly, i think the graphic novel art style deserves more credit. I read most of the books as graphic novels first, and so i will argue. (Not gonna mention httyd. It's not worth it, brain.)
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
1 2 ... 372 373 374 375 376 ... 383 384