Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Phobias
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Emetophobia. Every other fear I have stems from this one. Also the numbers 13 and 4.
Emetophobia. Every other fear I have stems from this one. Also the numbers 13 and 4.
I've had an intense, really over the top fear of wind for most of my life, but I've pretty much overcome it now. I also was an arachnophobe, but I overcame my fear of spiders recently. I'd say my fears that I have currently are practically nonsensical and paranoid, such as getting a disease or being in such a serious incident in which I am either physically or mentally incapable of doing things that a normal, healthy person would be able to do.
Those are my two main ones, if I have more. I also have an aversion to water that is tied to an intense fear connected to it. Other than that, I'm pretty chill I guess.
I've had an intense, really over the top fear of wind for most of my life, but I've pretty much overcome it now. I also was an arachnophobe, but I overcame my fear of spiders recently. I'd say my fears that I have currently are practically nonsensical and paranoid, such as getting a disease or being in such a serious incident in which I am either physically or mentally incapable of doing things that a normal, healthy person would be able to do.
Those are my two main ones, if I have more. I also have an aversion to water that is tied to an intense fear connected to it. Other than that, I'm pretty chill I guess.
repent-1.png
moldy cheese, no thank you i always smell the cheese and milk
moldy cheese, no thank you i always smell the cheese and milk
KuKHYpT.png
Actively developing Erratophobia because my mistakes bring heavy anxiety and unhealthy stress. I'm punished with stress and anxiety.
Actively developing Erratophobia because my mistakes bring heavy anxiety and unhealthy stress. I'm punished with stress and anxiety.
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
[quote name="@Wildheart25" date="2020-01-24 13:08:23" ] Emetophobia. Every other fear I have stems from this one. Also the numbers 13 and 4. [/quote] yo SAME if i didn't have emetophobia i would have like, no big fears at all
@Wildheart25 wrote on 2020-01-24 13:08:23:

yo SAME
if i didn't have emetophobia i would have like, no big fears at all
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
I have a fear of things entering my skin that shouldn't be there like needles, pins and stuff like that. Even just the thought of it makes me shudder
I have a fear of things entering my skin that shouldn't be there like needles, pins and stuff like that. Even just the thought of it makes me shudder
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
Hypodermic needles, drugs, sex, spiders, clowns.

If you want to know a more specific one, I’m afraid to go into the upstairs den when it’s completely dark, for fear that the Teletubbies will jump out and murder me. That was a result of a nightmare where exactly that happened.
Hypodermic needles, drugs, sex, spiders, clowns.

If you want to know a more specific one, I’m afraid to go into the upstairs den when it’s completely dark, for fear that the Teletubbies will jump out and murder me. That was a result of a nightmare where exactly that happened.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Clowns, the number 97, nyctophobia, arachnophobia (slowly getting over it), cotton balls (don't ask), the weird squeaky sound a pencil makes when you write angled a weird way, and many others. Did I mention I have social anxiety?
Clowns, the number 97, nyctophobia, arachnophobia (slowly getting over it), cotton balls (don't ask), the weird squeaky sound a pencil makes when you write angled a weird way, and many others. Did I mention I have social anxiety?
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Any Pronouns!
Elevators. Germs. Whale eyes. Leopard seals. Making phone calls. My loved ones dying.
Elevators. Germs. Whale eyes. Leopard seals. Making phone calls. My loved ones dying.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
Max: Most of us in this system are scared of heights, elevators, and (under certain circumstances) moving too fast. Some of us are also scared of fire, large things, eyes, or the dark. Weirdly enough we also seem to be scared of dead insects. Live insects? Absolutely fine, we love them, we have an aesthetic based around them and love them so much. Dead insects? NOPE.

Fun fact about the heights one, we can never remember the word, but can't Google it because Google thinks it would be a great idea to show an example.

Also scared of small dogs but admittedly in our case that might be a trigger not a phobia due to the reason for that being having our misophonia set off by one constantly for days, to the point of trying to deafen ourselves. It's usually easier to just say "fear of dogs" though.
Max: Most of us in this system are scared of heights, elevators, and (under certain circumstances) moving too fast. Some of us are also scared of fire, large things, eyes, or the dark. Weirdly enough we also seem to be scared of dead insects. Live insects? Absolutely fine, we love them, we have an aesthetic based around them and love them so much. Dead insects? NOPE.

Fun fact about the heights one, we can never remember the word, but can't Google it because Google thinks it would be a great idea to show an example.

Also scared of small dogs but admittedly in our case that might be a trigger not a phobia due to the reason for that being having our misophonia set off by one constantly for days, to the point of trying to deafen ourselves. It's usually easier to just say "fear of dogs" though.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13