Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Phobias
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
well idk if anyone mentioned this yet and I doubt it's an actual phobia but
WORMS
I HATE WORMS
when it rains and the weather isn't freezing (where I live in the winter it's super cold) AND I HAVE TO GET OUTSIDE AND THERE ARE WORMS
NO
NONONO
Literally when I see a worm I have to walk outside of a 1 metre radius from it and I just can't stand them. I also never had the phobia before until a couple years ago.

and I have emetophobia (fear of vomiting)
well idk if anyone mentioned this yet and I doubt it's an actual phobia but
WORMS
I HATE WORMS
when it rains and the weather isn't freezing (where I live in the winter it's super cold) AND I HAVE TO GET OUTSIDE AND THERE ARE WORMS
NO
NONONO
Literally when I see a worm I have to walk outside of a 1 metre radius from it and I just can't stand them. I also never had the phobia before until a couple years ago.

and I have emetophobia (fear of vomiting)
mh8jR2Z.gif By: Wakor, check it out!
Mirrors suck

Also I’m constantly afraid someone is reading my mind
Mirrors suck

Also I’m constantly afraid someone is reading my mind
I'm old and still afraid of the dark lol. I have pretty bad night vision.

Not sure if a phobia, but a few years ago, I got into a car accident on the freeway where I hit a stopped car in the middle of the night and have had some mild trauma ever since. Loud mechanical/metal noises stun me and put me on edge for a little bit--it reminds me of car crunching noises. I can't listen to the song I was listening to at the time of the crash anymore. I can drive again at least.
I'm old and still afraid of the dark lol. I have pretty bad night vision.

Not sure if a phobia, but a few years ago, I got into a car accident on the freeway where I hit a stopped car in the middle of the night and have had some mild trauma ever since. Loud mechanical/metal noises stun me and put me on edge for a little bit--it reminds me of car crunching noises. I can't listen to the song I was listening to at the time of the crash anymore. I can drive again at least.
CC-logo-90x50.png

FR time+0
Hatchery
bees

heckin' hate 'em
bees

heckin' hate 'em
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
Porta potties and Hearing'seeing people vomit. Both I refuse to be around and have to be a good..miles away lol.
Porta potties and Hearing'seeing people vomit. Both I refuse to be around and have to be a good..miles away lol.
A Tale of Brothers
~~
The first brother asked for meaning and got destruction and terror in return.
The second brother asked for power and became twisted and evil in his soul.
The third brother asked for love and got killed and resurrected as a different man.
The fourth brother asked for family and was left to rot alone in the darkness.

~~
Feeling watched, observed, etc. Don't like that. As a kid I had a strong belief that people could read my mind, did not enjoy that time.
Feeling watched, observed, etc. Don't like that. As a kid I had a strong belief that people could read my mind, did not enjoy that time.
Messages are welcome :)
Phobia of needles
Phobia of needles
* she/he genderfluid mxk5Q9c.png
* chaotic force of nature
* MY ART SHOP: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138371
* fandoms: kirby, one punch, my hero academia, drawn to life, pokemon, steven universe, wander over yonder, gravity falls, transformers, bendy and the ink machine, portal, invader zim, sonic the hedgehog
I have an extreme fear of blood. I sometimes faint y a y!
I have an extreme fear of blood. I sometimes faint y a y!
Hi :) I'm flierflys
I have a rare one called Bathmophobia, or the fear of slopes(to be more specific in my case, inclines(/d floors)). For some reason it just affects me if I'm on the ground, not[as much as] when traveling in a vehicle though. I went to a store in a hilly area once, and was stuck in one section until my family was ready to leave. The worse part is, part of it(standing at the top of the store and looking downhill) was exactly like a nightmare that I had forgotten until then. Just being there was enough to recall the dream.
I dreamed one time that my school had an extremely steep floor(enough that the desks and chairs were bolted to the ground), but everyone except me was moving about as if it were normal. Somehow I got outside, and the ground was just as steep as inside. I fell, rolled and then started free-falling and didn't stop until I woke up. :(
Also when I'm in a vehicle that's parked on a slope, I start thinking that it might roll downhill. I think that started when I read a story when I was young where exactly that happened when a kid was left alone in a car and his parents forgot to put on the parking brake.
I have a rare one called Bathmophobia, or the fear of slopes(to be more specific in my case, inclines(/d floors)). For some reason it just affects me if I'm on the ground, not[as much as] when traveling in a vehicle though. I went to a store in a hilly area once, and was stuck in one section until my family was ready to leave. The worse part is, part of it(standing at the top of the store and looking downhill) was exactly like a nightmare that I had forgotten until then. Just being there was enough to recall the dream.
I dreamed one time that my school had an extremely steep floor(enough that the desks and chairs were bolted to the ground), but everyone except me was moving about as if it were normal. Somehow I got outside, and the ground was just as steep as inside. I fell, rolled and then started free-falling and didn't stop until I woke up. :(
Also when I'm in a vehicle that's parked on a slope, I start thinking that it might roll downhill. I think that started when I read a story when I was young where exactly that happened when a kid was left alone in a car and his parents forgot to put on the parking brake.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13