Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Phobias
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Aviary I have emetophobia as well, fun times indeed. I generally have it much more under control now compared to when I was younger, but there are times when it's still very hindering.
@Aviary I have emetophobia as well, fun times indeed. I generally have it much more under control now compared to when I was younger, but there are times when it's still very hindering.
tumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to5_75sq.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to1_75sq.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to3_75sq.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to4_75sq.png
@fuuu oh man, saddest high five ever time: :(_/\_):

Good on you for havin it more under control though! That's pretty impressive <:
@fuuu oh man, saddest high five ever time: :(_/\_):

Good on you for havin it more under control though! That's pretty impressive <:
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
@teiraa Oh yeah, lots of seemingly harmless things will bother me x.x Even eyebrow piercings, because the thought that a needle was that close.... UGH.[/] But wow, your experience sounds terrifying, I'm glad nothing happened to you DDD:

@nicefrog I have a friend who is afraid of being chased as well, to the point where she can't play a lot of video games because the enemies chase the character :c
@teiraa Oh yeah, lots of seemingly harmless things will bother me x.x Even eyebrow piercings, because the thought that a needle was that close.... UGH.[/] But wow, your experience sounds terrifying, I'm glad nothing happened to you DDD:

@nicefrog I have a friend who is afraid of being chased as well, to the point where she can't play a lot of video games because the enemies chase the character :c
Ohh....where to start!
I have so many fears....
I'll list a few here:
algophobia
acrophobia
aeroacrophobia
arachnophobia
athazagoraphobia
autophobia
genophobia
bacteriophobia
Basically this is just a tiny fragment of my fears....
You could say I have problems.....
Luckily most of my fears aren't super severe.
H! I forgot claustrophobia!
Ohh....where to start!
I have so many fears....
I'll list a few here:
algophobia
acrophobia
aeroacrophobia
arachnophobia
athazagoraphobia
autophobia
genophobia
bacteriophobia
Basically this is just a tiny fragment of my fears....
You could say I have problems.....
Luckily most of my fears aren't super severe.
H! I forgot claustrophobia!
ACOZFAh.png
VgtQms9.png
gTTW2gA.png
7vhtsnW.png
JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
I absolutely hate elevators.
I absolutely hate elevators.
I have spheksophobia; fear of wasps. Ever since I got stung back when I was younger, the little buggers have freaked me out. Despite what people say about not running from bees or wasps, I bolt in the other direction regardless. (Once I hopped into my mum's car and upon hearing the buzzing of a wasp stuck inside, jumped right out and ran a couple feet till my mum got rid of it. The car wasn't moving btw, it was in park, we were just getting in.) I can't stand being around them; even the sound buzzing makes me panic, since it just reminds me of them.
I have spheksophobia; fear of wasps. Ever since I got stung back when I was younger, the little buggers have freaked me out. Despite what people say about not running from bees or wasps, I bolt in the other direction regardless. (Once I hopped into my mum's car and upon hearing the buzzing of a wasp stuck inside, jumped right out and ran a couple feet till my mum got rid of it. The car wasn't moving btw, it was in park, we were just getting in.) I can't stand being around them; even the sound buzzing makes me panic, since it just reminds me of them.
I'm scared of raw, dead fish. Those eyes staring right back at me creep me out.
I'm scared of raw, dead fish. Those eyes staring right back at me creep me out.
Pladge-32.pngUmWfNHr.png
Spiders!
Heights & Falling.
Chickens (My friend threw a chicken at me once, and now they freak me out.)
Spiders!
Heights & Falling.
Chickens (My friend threw a chicken at me once, and now they freak me out.)
GAji9p1.png
I have Trypophobia for sure. But not just holes, anything visually repetitive? Like when birds feathers are ruffled a certain way, or cats' fur. beehives too.

idk if theres a word for it (kinda agoraphobia but not?) but I am like the opposite of claustrophobic. Like endless spaces. Vastness. Mostly space and I've had nightmares of a hallway that never ends its a weird feeling, mostly in my dreams lol since its kinda hard to literally have a room that never ends irl

I have Trypophobia for sure. But not just holes, anything visually repetitive? Like when birds feathers are ruffled a certain way, or cats' fur. beehives too.

idk if theres a word for it (kinda agoraphobia but not?) but I am like the opposite of claustrophobic. Like endless spaces. Vastness. Mostly space and I've had nightmares of a hallway that never ends its a weird feeling, mostly in my dreams lol since its kinda hard to literally have a room that never ends irl

Social phobia....I'm really afraid of being in center of attention, giving speeches, talking on the phone, being judged, etc.
Social phobia....I'm really afraid of being in center of attention, giving speeches, talking on the phone, being judged, etc.
order27_zpsuzatfofw.png fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngFR +3
fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngshe/her
fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngWishlist
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13