Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ouija Board stories?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I mess with a Ouija board a lot, and I was just curious what has happened to anyone else who's tried to use it. So basically just a ghost story sharing circle. (And if you have trouble using the board, I can definitely give you tips, and I could share what I know about the various entities you can contact through a board)
I mess with a Ouija board a lot, and I was just curious what has happened to anyone else who's tried to use it. So basically just a ghost story sharing circle. (And if you have trouble using the board, I can definitely give you tips, and I could share what I know about the various entities you can contact through a board)
tumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo1_500.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo2_250.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo3_100.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo4_r2_250.png
I'd love to hear!
I've got qualms against using an Ouija board but I did use dowsing rods once and those things are incredible. Played card games and stuff.
I'd love to hear!
I've got qualms against using an Ouija board but I did use dowsing rods once and those things are incredible. Played card games and stuff.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
@morbidarachnid
do those even work like i thought that was just a game for kids to scare each other with
@morbidarachnid
do those even work like i thought that was just a game for kids to scare each other with
@draw @FalconRex121

They absolutely do work, but if you're not inherently strong enough to act as a good attractor/conduit for spirits, you have to do other things to make the connection stronger, such as make a circle, and a lot of people don't do that. If you have two people that are both not very spiritual, and so both have weaker auras/energies, spirits are either not going to bother with you or not be able to use your energies to move the planchette.

Edit: and yeah, i know a lot of people don't like using them because of all the scare mongering from the media, but that's honestly just to boost sales and doesnt really happen, unless youre a complete idiot.
@draw @FalconRex121

They absolutely do work, but if you're not inherently strong enough to act as a good attractor/conduit for spirits, you have to do other things to make the connection stronger, such as make a circle, and a lot of people don't do that. If you have two people that are both not very spiritual, and so both have weaker auras/energies, spirits are either not going to bother with you or not be able to use your energies to move the planchette.

Edit: and yeah, i know a lot of people don't like using them because of all the scare mongering from the media, but that's honestly just to boost sales and doesnt really happen, unless youre a complete idiot.
tumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo1_500.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo2_250.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo3_100.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo4_r2_250.png
@morbidarachnid
As an atheist and biology student i dont really see evidence for this stuff but at this point im more then willing to buy this thing and flip off a ghost
@morbidarachnid
As an atheist and biology student i dont really see evidence for this stuff but at this point im more then willing to buy this thing and flip off a ghost
@draw 'Flipping off a ghost' with an Ouija board is a very, very bad idea. I know you won't believe me or take my advice, just don't say that nobody warned you...

Just... before you do, do a quick google search and make sure there's a medium or something in the neighborhood who can save your hide if things go sour for ya. It won't hurt to at least know who to call if suddenly you start having awful nightmares or stuff start to flying off your bookshelves.
@draw 'Flipping off a ghost' with an Ouija board is a very, very bad idea. I know you won't believe me or take my advice, just don't say that nobody warned you...

Just... before you do, do a quick google search and make sure there's a medium or something in the neighborhood who can save your hide if things go sour for ya. It won't hurt to at least know who to call if suddenly you start having awful nightmares or stuff start to flying off your bookshelves.
@finnley
Its okay ghosts are scared of scientists and i have 14 years in Biology and Philosophy
@finnley
Its okay ghosts are scared of scientists and i have 14 years in Biology and Philosophy
(just gonna say this because I feel like I should)

BE CAREFUL.

This stuff is REAL. More real than some people would think. It was originally created to let people speak to their dead relatives, but more powerful... entities are able to/have been known to use it as a gateway into our realm. Continue with caution, if you chose to continue at all.

Also, fun fact: The name for the board was decided when the creator asked the board what it wanted to be called. It spelled out "Ouija" which means good luck.
(just gonna say this because I feel like I should)

BE CAREFUL.

This stuff is REAL. More real than some people would think. It was originally created to let people speak to their dead relatives, but more powerful... entities are able to/have been known to use it as a gateway into our realm. Continue with caution, if you chose to continue at all.

Also, fun fact: The name for the board was decided when the creator asked the board what it wanted to be called. It spelled out "Ouija" which means good luck.
chaLd3m.png
YOU are needed to join the Dodo Cause™. (not trademarked) Instead of brewing them or eating them, send them to me to grow my army sanctuary!
[quote name="@Finnley" date=2016-03-22 15:26:58] @draw 'Flipping off a ghost' with an Ouija board is a very, very bad idea. I know you won't believe me or take my advice, just don't say that nobody warned you... Just... before you do, do a quick google search and make sure there's a medium or something in the neighborhood who can save your hide if things go sour for ya. It won't hurt to at least know who to call if suddenly you start having awful nightmares or stuff start to flying off your bookshelves. [/quote] Good god yea. There's also a chance of the spirit bringing others to combine forces against you, and they can seriously harm you. Sometimes, they won't stop until someone is injured or dead, and need hardcore cleansing, and sometimes you just have to get up and leave, because there's no way they can be forced out. There was actually one case where this happened, where a spirit was in a home, and it wasn't leaving, and the family just flat out left for their own safety.
@Finnley wrote on 2016-03-22:

Good god yea. There's also a chance of the spirit bringing others to combine forces against you, and they can seriously harm you. Sometimes, they won't stop until someone is injured or dead, and need hardcore cleansing, and sometimes you just have to get up and leave, because there's no way they can be forced out. There was actually one case where this happened, where a spirit was in a home, and it wasn't leaving, and the family just flat out left for their own safety.
U80694W.png
This is the kind of thing that my my parents raised me to think it was all made up, but that's what they said about astrology too and now I KNOW that's all real. I have no experience with an Ouija board and no evidence pointing to true or false for me, but it's definitely worth checking out and could very well be 100% true given what I've seen on this thread and throughout the internet. All of this reading is sparking my interest even more. As soon as I'm living on my own I'll be delving deeper into this because it's such a fascinating topic!
This is the kind of thing that my my parents raised me to think it was all made up, but that's what they said about astrology too and now I KNOW that's all real. I have no experience with an Ouija board and no evidence pointing to true or false for me, but it's definitely worth checking out and could very well be 100% true given what I've seen on this thread and throughout the internet. All of this reading is sparking my interest even more. As soon as I'm living on my own I'll be delving deeper into this because it's such a fascinating topic!
Hi, I'm Perci!
WKtl2lb.png

Ljw7JvQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b7fepcb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7