Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ouija Board stories?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Oof I've always been curious about spirit stuff, I've never had any encounters with them myself. I feel like I'd be too scared for a board to work effectively with me. I know they wouldn't hurt me but waugh it gives me chills just thinking about.
Oof I've always been curious about spirit stuff, I've never had any encounters with them myself. I feel like I'd be too scared for a board to work effectively with me. I know they wouldn't hurt me but waugh it gives me chills just thinking about.
DlO6vXs.gif 06xk8gV.png
mtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.png
JvUa9ma.png
tumblr_o2cz2wpVic1uzosdmo5_r1_400.png
@MorbidArachnid
I have never used an Ouija, but I do have some ghost stories.

Most are pretty short:

So my aunt woke up one night and went to the bathroom. Went she got there, she saw her daughter,
(who was like 13-17 at the time) and went over to her. She began to stroke her hair, but it felt like needles. Then she realized it wasnt her daughter. And the ghosty person dissapeared.

Another time, (barely remember this because its old)
I was sleeping on the floor of my brothers bedroom, (we were like, six) and I wake up, sit up, and look at his bed. He is sitting up and staring at me-and then I realize he is seethrough and another version of my brother is still sleeping.

And(last one!)
My 3 cousins once went in the basement to get something(my dog was down in her crate there, because of guests) and they ALL claimed that when they went down, they heard a freaky singing and my dog was barking like crazy.

Dont know if its true, its so old I cant remember, but one time I remember waking up the middle of the halllway at night. when i was like 4 :P
@MorbidArachnid
I have never used an Ouija, but I do have some ghost stories.

Most are pretty short:

So my aunt woke up one night and went to the bathroom. Went she got there, she saw her daughter,
(who was like 13-17 at the time) and went over to her. She began to stroke her hair, but it felt like needles. Then she realized it wasnt her daughter. And the ghosty person dissapeared.

Another time, (barely remember this because its old)
I was sleeping on the floor of my brothers bedroom, (we were like, six) and I wake up, sit up, and look at his bed. He is sitting up and staring at me-and then I realize he is seethrough and another version of my brother is still sleeping.

And(last one!)
My 3 cousins once went in the basement to get something(my dog was down in her crate there, because of guests) and they ALL claimed that when they went down, they heard a freaky singing and my dog was barking like crazy.

Dont know if its true, its so old I cant remember, but one time I remember waking up the middle of the halllway at night. when i was like 4 :P
HELLO FELLOW HUMAN TEENS I HEARD THE COOLEST PLACE FOR US TEENS TO HANG OUT IS The Colossal Pillar of Wasp Eggs LETS GO DO NOT BRING WEAPONS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7