Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ouija Board stories?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I've never used one, mainly because I've heard about 1,000 different rules on using them via the Internet. Things like, always make a ring, only have one person talking to the spirit, never do it in your residence, never do it in a cemetery, etc. Are any of these things true?
I've never used one, mainly because I've heard about 1,000 different rules on using them via the Internet. Things like, always make a ring, only have one person talking to the spirit, never do it in your residence, never do it in a cemetery, etc. Are any of these things true?
I don't have any stories unfortunately, since I've never used an Ouija Board. What I can tell you, though, is that my older sister was apparently given one as a gift by a family friend when she was 10, and we still have it. I don't know why, but rest assured I try to keep a ten foot pole between me and it at all times. Creeeepy.
I don't have any stories unfortunately, since I've never used an Ouija Board. What I can tell you, though, is that my older sister was apparently given one as a gift by a family friend when she was 10, and we still have it. I don't know why, but rest assured I try to keep a ten foot pole between me and it at all times. Creeeepy.
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@Aetheric All minor for me, too. Nothing dangerous. Just... spooky.
@Aetheric All minor for me, too. Nothing dangerous. Just... spooky.
chaLd3m.png
YOU are needed to join the Dodo Cause™. (not trademarked) Instead of brewing them or eating them, send them to me to grow my army sanctuary!
@thegoogy

Hahaha, nah. Again, I've cussed at a spirit and done all sorts of stuff websites tell you not to. Most people make rules like that because they want you to think it's more dangerous than it actually is, because then it's "scary" or more "real". It is real, but like I said in an earlier post not nearly that dangerous. The rules I follow are always saying goodbye and never letting a spirit count down on either the numbers or the letters, but I mean, really that's it.
@thegoogy

Hahaha, nah. Again, I've cussed at a spirit and done all sorts of stuff websites tell you not to. Most people make rules like that because they want you to think it's more dangerous than it actually is, because then it's "scary" or more "real". It is real, but like I said in an earlier post not nearly that dangerous. The rules I follow are always saying goodbye and never letting a spirit count down on either the numbers or the letters, but I mean, really that's it.
tumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo1_500.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo2_250.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo3_100.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo4_r2_250.png
@MorbidArachnid

Those are the ones I've heard the most. Honestly, hearing all the "rules" involved is the reason I didn't want to do it. I'd probably do a smudging or another cleansing spell afterwards. Because I'm a cautious person haha.
@MorbidArachnid

Those are the ones I've heard the most. Honestly, hearing all the "rules" involved is the reason I didn't want to do it. I'd probably do a smudging or another cleansing spell afterwards. Because I'm a cautious person haha.
@thegoogy

**** son I can walk you through the whole process. The cautious version and the lazy version.
@thegoogy

**** son I can walk you through the whole process. The cautious version and the lazy version.
tumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo1_500.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo2_250.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo3_100.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo4_r2_250.png
@MorbidArachnid

Let's do BOTH! Once I get home in a week. I'll PM you.
@MorbidArachnid

Let's do BOTH! Once I get home in a week. I'll PM you.
@thegoogy

Sure! You gotta get a friend though, I've found that unless you're super strong and are used to deep meditation, doing it by yourself is much harder.
@thegoogy

Sure! You gotta get a friend though, I've found that unless you're super strong and are used to deep meditation, doing it by yourself is much harder.
@MorbidArachnid

I'll see if I can get my Pagan friend to help me out with it; she's into that kind of stuff. And I am terrible at meditation :'D
@MorbidArachnid

I'll see if I can get my Pagan friend to help me out with it; she's into that kind of stuff. And I am terrible at meditation :'D
i have mixed feelings on ouija boards. i like them visually, but i don't believe they really do anything themselves. i don't think they draw in spirits, or anything like that. it's all the person, not the board, the board is just like the cellphone the spirit is texting you on if that makes any sense lol. that's why all those 'rules' make me laugh. 'don't even look at a ouija board!!!! a spirit will jump into you and you will die in four days!!!!!'
i have mixed feelings on ouija boards. i like them visually, but i don't believe they really do anything themselves. i don't think they draw in spirits, or anything like that. it's all the person, not the board, the board is just like the cellphone the spirit is texting you on if that makes any sense lol. that's why all those 'rules' make me laugh. 'don't even look at a ouija board!!!! a spirit will jump into you and you will die in four days!!!!!'
kXpNHpy.pngMbe1yYW.pngQ8Qqksy.pngdvMS65X.pngLTXo08g.pngSLGMeHq.pngGJZzfu4.pngqKZAaLK.pngCyW25gb.pngWRPJKhj.png
JkaQI9H.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7