Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Miraculous Ladybug HUB
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 51 52
Bump
Bump
?3nQk=platform.png
@DracoKnyght

Bump and ping for myself
@DracoKnyght

Bump and ping for myself
Pladge-32.pngUmWfNHr.png
UPDATES

Since I'm finally out of highschool I was able to update a lot on the thread! Here's what's new:
  • New fan-dragons have been added
  • New episodes have been added
  • New airing channels for regions have been added
  • A pinglist has been created

I think the most important thing to note here is that we have a new pinglist! It's open and anyone can add themselves to it! I'm pinging people who have pinged themselves on the thread in case they want to add themselves to the pinglist, so sorry for the inconvenience!

@azuredusk @azurearchangel @aochiro @helianthe @DracoKnyght
UPDATES

Since I'm finally out of highschool I was able to update a lot on the thread! Here's what's new:
  • New fan-dragons have been added
  • New episodes have been added
  • New airing channels for regions have been added
  • A pinglist has been created

I think the most important thing to note here is that we have a new pinglist! It's open and anyone can add themselves to it! I'm pinging people who have pinged themselves on the thread in case they want to add themselves to the pinglist, so sorry for the inconvenience!

@azuredusk @azurearchangel @aochiro @helianthe @DracoKnyght
Yes! Alright!!! :D
Yes! Alright!!! :D
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@Nyfian Can you add me to the pinglist pls? Thanks!
@Nyfian Can you add me to the pinglist pls? Thanks!
@Nyfian
Could you add me to the pinglist? Id super appreciate it! óvò
@Nyfian
Could you add me to the pinglist? Id super appreciate it! óvò
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
@Nyfian ooh, congrats on graduating! It's definitely an accomplishment! If you ever want help on college stuff give me a holler, I'm in that stage right now ^^ Added myself to the pinglist just now Also I have a cosplayer in my clan now which has taken a certain liking to a black cat. Since I'm a lore clan I can't straight up say he's Chat or he'd mess up some lore but you know. He's still a WIP though if I ever get a chance to breed change him to something with a mane to show off those golden locks... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19831732] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198318/19831732_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Nyfian ooh, congrats on graduating! It's definitely an accomplishment! If you ever want help on college stuff give me a holler, I'm in that stage right now ^^

Added myself to the pinglist just now

Also I have a cosplayer in my clan now which has taken a certain liking to a black cat. Since I'm a lore clan I can't straight up say he's Chat or he'd mess up some lore but you know. He's still a WIP though if I ever get a chance to breed change him to something with a mane to show off those golden locks...

19831732_350.png
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe
She/Her || +2 FR Time || Wind || Lore Lair || #144517

Perpetually busy insomiac in love with D&D, ARPGs & Dragons
Screaming over there is my constant mood, Helios
@Helianthe Thank you so much! I also received my acceptance to an art college I wanted today, so I'm extremely happy!

I've added your beautiful dragon to the fan dragons :D
@Helianthe Thank you so much! I also received my acceptance to an art college I wanted today, so I'm extremely happy!

I've added your beautiful dragon to the fan dragons :D
@Nyfian That's so exciting! congrats! What particular art field are you going to try to get into?

Thank you! ^^ It's funny how I searched for weeks to come up blank and then a few days ago the only one on the market was a gen 1. I kinda like the basics for the purpose he serves though, don't you think? Either way I'm trying to decide although I'm leaning on Pearlcatchers since they are supposed preeners, which I think Chat could relate with since he's such a flirt.
@Nyfian That's so exciting! congrats! What particular art field are you going to try to get into?

Thank you! ^^ It's funny how I searched for weeks to come up blank and then a few days ago the only one on the market was a gen 1. I kinda like the basics for the purpose he serves though, don't you think? Either way I'm trying to decide although I'm leaning on Pearlcatchers since they are supposed preeners, which I think Chat could relate with since he's such a flirt.
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe
She/Her || +2 FR Time || Wind || Lore Lair || #144517

Perpetually busy insomiac in love with D&D, ARPGs & Dragons
Screaming over there is my constant mood, Helios
@Helianthe I'm studying animation and digital arts! I'm so nervous but excited!!

I think he could stay as a nocturne and still look very chatnoir-esque :D But it's up to you!
@Helianthe I'm studying animation and digital arts! I'm so nervous but excited!!

I think he could stay as a nocturne and still look very chatnoir-esque :D But it's up to you!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 51 52