Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Miraculous Ladybug HUB
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
@keet Even Hawkmoth, being a villain is developing in character episode by episode. I can't wait to see what's in store in the next seasons... But the Giant Baby episode was totally essential, because we got to see a whole new side of him xD he was funniest in that episode.

(Of course, we haven't even reached the most awaited part of the show...)
@keet Even Hawkmoth, being a villain is developing in character episode by episode. I can't wait to see what's in store in the next seasons... But the Giant Baby episode was totally essential, because we got to see a whole new side of him xD he was funniest in that episode.

(Of course, we haven't even reached the most awaited part of the show...)
@Musicalanima

Honestly, I'm most excited to see how Gabriel and Adrien will react when they discover each other's identities. I mean, it's gonna hurt, for sure! Lots of OOF, but hoooooooooboy I love that stuff

On a side note, how bout that Style Queen clip? I legit screamed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxPydDa0eck
@Musicalanima

Honestly, I'm most excited to see how Gabriel and Adrien will react when they discover each other's identities. I mean, it's gonna hurt, for sure! Lots of OOF, but hoooooooooboy I love that stuff

On a side note, how bout that Style Queen clip? I legit screamed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxPydDa0eck
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
@keet I didn't even know there was that sneak peek!! I can't wait for it, but episodes have such a big gap between them nowadays :(

Oh boy, Adrien is going to be so heartbroken when he finds out Hawkmoth is his dad (but honestly I feel Marinette is going to be banging her head against something when she finds out she was so close to revealing his true identity) and then the relationships will be all messed up...
@keet I didn't even know there was that sneak peek!! I can't wait for it, but episodes have such a big gap between them nowadays :(

Oh boy, Adrien is going to be so heartbroken when he finds out Hawkmoth is his dad (but honestly I feel Marinette is going to be banging her head against something when she finds out she was so close to revealing his true identity) and then the relationships will be all messed up...
@MusicalAnima Luckily, I heard that starting august, a channel in Canada (or something) will be releasing them weekly for a bit, so I'm super excited for that!

Oh my goodness, the amount of feels this show is promising is gonna hurt and we're going to love every second of it!
- Adrien finding out his dad his Hawkmoth = OOF
- Marinette trying to understand how she could've been right then wrong then right (as you mentioned :3)
- Gabriel finding out about his son
- Marinette finding out about Adrien's identity, I think will lead to a bit of OOF and confusion on her part, and awkward interactions with him, which depending on whether or not he's learned about Hawkmoth yet, might affect their relationship even more
- okay honestly, if it's connected to adrien, it's gonna be OOF pretty much at this point :/
@MusicalAnima Luckily, I heard that starting august, a channel in Canada (or something) will be releasing them weekly for a bit, so I'm super excited for that!

Oh my goodness, the amount of feels this show is promising is gonna hurt and we're going to love every second of it!
- Adrien finding out his dad his Hawkmoth = OOF
- Marinette trying to understand how she could've been right then wrong then right (as you mentioned :3)
- Gabriel finding out about his son
- Marinette finding out about Adrien's identity, I think will lead to a bit of OOF and confusion on her part, and awkward interactions with him, which depending on whether or not he's learned about Hawkmoth yet, might affect their relationship even more
- okay honestly, if it's connected to adrien, it's gonna be OOF pretty much at this point :/
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
-silently bumps because new eps-
-silently bumps because new eps-
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
Did anybody see the latest episodes?!?!
Did anybody see the latest episodes?!?!
LyFc5Gi.png Gulfie pCXTX60.png
@Gulfstream
Yes, and they made me feel so many things. It was mostly that bubbly feeling I get when I take in too much cuteness in one sitting.
@Gulfstream
Yes, and they made me feel so many things. It was mostly that bubbly feeling I get when I take in too much cuteness in one sitting.
I don’t want to spoil it so I’ll just sum up my emotions into one word. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
I don’t want to spoil it so I’ll just sum up my emotions into one word. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
LyFc5Gi.png Gulfie pCXTX60.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52