Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Miraculous Ladybug HUB
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
Wasn't it supposed to be Clara Nightingale's song? They used the theme song...
Wasn't it supposed to be Clara Nightingale's song? They used the theme song...
Omigoodness

Reverser was by far the funniest episode!!!!! Who else has seen it?

Chat Noir being a total coward was the best
Omigoodness

Reverser was by far the funniest episode!!!!! Who else has seen it?

Chat Noir being a total coward was the best
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
@keet Just finished it! Chat Noir was the best part~~
@keet Just finished it! Chat Noir was the best part~~
@MusicalAnima

RIGHT

I mean, it took a little coaxing from Ladybug, but major props to the guy being scared out of his pants and STILL going out there and saving the day

also props to Ladybug for being so patient with him while he was dealing with the whole "OH SHOOT OH SHOOT OH SHOOT IM GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEE"
@MusicalAnima

RIGHT

I mean, it took a little coaxing from Ladybug, but major props to the guy being scared out of his pants and STILL going out there and saving the day

also props to Ladybug for being so patient with him while he was dealing with the whole "OH SHOOT OH SHOOT OH SHOOT IM GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEE"
@keet The curse did more than just take away their powers. And the ending... little did Nathaniel know xD
@keet The curse did more than just take away their powers. And the ending... little did Nathaniel know xD
@MusicalAnima

rotfl! The irony in this show is too much honestly

I'm glad we finally got more screen time for Nathaniel! He's always been one of my faves
@MusicalAnima

rotfl! The irony in this show is too much honestly

I'm glad we finally got more screen time for Nathaniel! He's always been one of my faves
@keet It was really great to see more of the other characters! I like Nathaniel a lot more after this episode. But my favorite scene was probably the one where Sabrina and Chloe changed roles omg xD that needs to happen more often
@keet It was really great to see more of the other characters! I like Nathaniel a lot more after this episode. But my favorite scene was probably the one where Sabrina and Chloe changed roles omg xD that needs to happen more often
@MusicalAnima
omigosh YESSSSS

Sabrina and Chloe switching were probably my favorite part of the entire episode!! XD

Also, Reverser was such a remarkably competent villain? like if it weren't for his "gotta get revenge first" he would've won
@MusicalAnima
omigosh YESSSSS

Sabrina and Chloe switching were probably my favorite part of the entire episode!! XD

Also, Reverser was such a remarkably competent villain? like if it weren't for his "gotta get revenge first" he would've won
@keet YESSSS if it wasn't for the idea that the big fight wasn't coming up yet, I would be worried that Ladybug and Chat Noir would lose for the first time! Season 2 villains have so much more potential than the Season 1 ones. The show is going places...
@keet YESSSS if it wasn't for the idea that the big fight wasn't coming up yet, I would be worried that Ladybug and Chat Noir would lose for the first time! Season 2 villains have so much more potential than the Season 1 ones. The show is going places...
@MusicalAnima

RIGHT I'm so excited! I've heard that seasons 3-5 are even better I'M SCARED FOR THE TEAM D:

I think Hawkmoth is getting better at creating the villains, season one he was just getting the feel of things, then he figured it out

Either that or he has anxiety about getting another Giant Baby so he's making sure they're good XD
@MusicalAnima

RIGHT I'm so excited! I've heard that seasons 3-5 are even better I'M SCARED FOR THE TEAM D:

I think Hawkmoth is getting better at creating the villains, season one he was just getting the feel of things, then he figured it out

Either that or he has anxiety about getting another Giant Baby so he's making sure they're good XD
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52