Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Miraculous Ladybug HUB
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 51 52
Aaaaaa, more ML fans!! I'm so pumped, if any of you wanna talk ships, hit me up!! :DD
Aaaaaa, more ML fans!! I'm so pumped, if any of you wanna talk ships, hit me up!! :DD
ezgif-2995456383_zpsjkt64av5.gif They/Them/Their pronouns, please!! fox_smiley_9.gif
tumblr_inline_mk2zslBdqh1qz4rgp.png
Addicted to the show myself. Just wanted to add that it's airing on ABC3 in Australia meaning that episodes are also available online at ABC iView - australian residents only or people who know how to simulate that ;)

Just watched Origins again in English dub... swoon
Addicted to the show myself. Just wanted to add that it's airing on ABC3 in Australia meaning that episodes are also available online at ABC iView - australian residents only or people who know how to simulate that ;)

Just watched Origins again in English dub... swoon
Hey there X3. Glad to see other fans of the show :D. Can't wait to see more eps honestly~.
Hey there X3. Glad to see other fans of the show :D. Can't wait to see more eps honestly~.
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
oH man the latin american voices for ladybug and chat noir were revealed and I CAN'T EVEN SO BEAUTIFUL
oH man the latin american voices for ladybug and chat noir were revealed and I CAN'T EVEN SO BEAUTIFUL
Random Question, has anyone made fan characters yet?
Random Question, has anyone made fan characters yet?
?3nQk=platform.png
Oh my god. So glad I found this thread.
Also @wolfieington
The English dub is just as good! I watched them all subbed and have been following the new English ones (ya know, whenever Nickelodeon deigns to release them >_>) and they are just as hilarious, endearing and enjoyable.

Puns, lots of puns either way too lol.
Oh my god. So glad I found this thread.
Also @wolfieington
The English dub is just as good! I watched them all subbed and have been following the new English ones (ya know, whenever Nickelodeon deigns to release them >_>) and they are just as hilarious, endearing and enjoyable.

Puns, lots of puns either way too lol.
R2XLWjZ.png
@ajsaile

okay. When I have some free time I'll watch some dubbed episodes.
I need to start to focusing on finishing my semester and not get trapped in pun filled and cute superhero hell

@ajsaile

okay. When I have some free time I'll watch some dubbed episodes.
I need to start to focusing on finishing my semester and not get trapped in pun filled and cute superhero hell

@wolfieington

My life in a nutshell. I also want to call the heads of Nick and scream at them for not airing new eps for over a month....
@wolfieington

My life in a nutshell. I also want to call the heads of Nick and scream at them for not airing new eps for over a month....
R2XLWjZ.png
@Nyfian thought I'd let you know that in Australia it's on ABC3 :)
@Nyfian thought I'd let you know that in Australia it's on ABC3 :)
*pokes thread*
*pokes thread*
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 51 52