Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Religion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I'm...unsure? I was raised agnostic/atheist but I want to convert to Judaism. I've heard it's a difficult process and it's not something I'm in a rush to do. If anyone has any information on converting to (reform, probably) Judaism, personal experience, knowledge of a friend doing it, etc - any of that would be great if you could contact me.
I'm...unsure? I was raised agnostic/atheist but I want to convert to Judaism. I've heard it's a difficult process and it's not something I'm in a rush to do. If anyone has any information on converting to (reform, probably) Judaism, personal experience, knowledge of a friend doing it, etc - any of that would be great if you could contact me.
C

Getting out from under my community's outdated, suffocating interpretation of the religion really helped my relationship. I don't want to hear angry, hateful people talk about hate and wrongness and things that no one can fully know or understand while supposedly worshipping a loving deity.

So used to be C, then Ag, now firmly C.
C

Getting out from under my community's outdated, suffocating interpretation of the religion really helped my relationship. I don't want to hear angry, hateful people talk about hate and wrongness and things that no one can fully know or understand while supposedly worshipping a loving deity.

So used to be C, then Ag, now firmly C.
Pard-ra? Par-dra? I sound like a Thundercats character. Click please? .gif.gif
I'm an atheist and former Christian. After years and years of being raised in a Christian environment and doing my own research, I can safely say that I no longer believe that there is a God. For me, science and various other theories seems much more plausible then any religion. (I really love learning about other religions/cultures though! It's quite fascinating!)
I'm an atheist and former Christian. After years and years of being raised in a Christian environment and doing my own research, I can safely say that I no longer believe that there is a God. For me, science and various other theories seems much more plausible then any religion. (I really love learning about other religions/cultures though! It's quite fascinating!)
I'm an atheist with an interest in other religions. My feelings towards Christianity are a bit complicated because of my own past with it though. That said, I generally don't have an issue with actual Christians, so long as they aren't trying to shove their religion in anyone's face or loudly claim that their belief is the only right one.
I'm an atheist with an interest in other religions. My feelings towards Christianity are a bit complicated because of my own past with it though. That said, I generally don't have an issue with actual Christians, so long as they aren't trying to shove their religion in anyone's face or loudly claim that their belief is the only right one.
earthh5.png
[img]http://s3-2.kiva.org/img/w800/196261.jpg[/img]
196261.jpg
I have an etsy shop, check it out https://www.etsy.com/shop/PokuPokuStudio
@poochyenarulez

He boiled for our sins.
@poochyenarulez

He boiled for our sins.
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png2kxSxyM3.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
Agnostic
Agnostic
2628dj8.png
My parents did not raise me in a religious environment, so I'm an atheist at this point in my life.

I'm fully aware that if my parents were religious, I probably would be too though.
My parents did not raise me in a religious environment, so I'm an atheist at this point in my life.

I'm fully aware that if my parents were religious, I probably would be too though.
I never really believed in any kind of god. I sometimes hope there is one. But I'm more Agnostic.
I never really believed in any kind of god. I sometimes hope there is one. But I'm more Agnostic.
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
At times I can be all of them, at times I can have no relation to any religion at all.

It all depends on my mood, and what I'm thinking about. :x
At times I can be all of them, at times I can have no relation to any religion at all.

It all depends on my mood, and what I'm thinking about. :x
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11