Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Don't like babies/kids?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I'm pretty awkward around babies, but I want them someday. XD

I think it is the lack of experience.
I'm pretty awkward around babies, but I want them someday. XD

I think it is the lack of experience.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
I've probably already posted on here at some point in the past, but I don't mind babies, as long as they're asleep.

Awake babies and toddlers tend to be loud to the point of pain and I can't stand loud noises for any period of time before it grates my nerves down to the wire.

Pregnancy also scares the hell out of me, so I'm definitely not going to be having kids of my own from my body either, especially not with my PCOS.
I've probably already posted on here at some point in the past, but I don't mind babies, as long as they're asleep.

Awake babies and toddlers tend to be loud to the point of pain and I can't stand loud noises for any period of time before it grates my nerves down to the wire.

Pregnancy also scares the hell out of me, so I'm definitely not going to be having kids of my own from my body either, especially not with my PCOS.
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
i like kids, want them eventually, but i don't have the patience for the little ones. i gotta find a partner willing to do the bulk of the raising early on bc i can't handle kids all day. like 6, 7, 8+ i can deal with. i definitely want kids tho.
i like kids, want them eventually, but i don't have the patience for the little ones. i gotta find a partner willing to do the bulk of the raising early on bc i can't handle kids all day. like 6, 7, 8+ i can deal with. i definitely want kids tho.
UBaiWUV.png
Pgv53XB.png
cFHVk5Q.png
HugYtfH.png
×××× sushi ghoul - they/them - i identify as tired ××××
gem sales thread | sushi's ghouls - hatchery
semi-hiatus
lair revamp sales thread (upcoming)
mlHpBMC.png
ZwbGqUa.png
omKpPgG.png
qeWy3Ik.png
I can deal with my relatives... Mostly. My half sister is one and I don't like her. Other than that though, get your kids away from me pls

What makes it even better is I was "blessed" with female anatomy (I'm far from female, just so you know) so everyone tells me I'll have loads of kids when I'm older. Um, no. No. All of the nope. They even roped my 11 year old brother into it... I'm just gonna be that crazy cat guy, cats are much better than kids to me. Give me all the cats!
I can deal with my relatives... Mostly. My half sister is one and I don't like her. Other than that though, get your kids away from me pls

What makes it even better is I was "blessed" with female anatomy (I'm far from female, just so you know) so everyone tells me I'll have loads of kids when I'm older. Um, no. No. All of the nope. They even roped my 11 year old brother into it... I'm just gonna be that crazy cat guy, cats are much better than kids to me. Give me all the cats!
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
Babies and kids think I'm weird, and look at me like I am such. I can never get a smile out of a baby (They cry a lot though) and children hide behind their parents and stare at me 99% of the time. I don't know why! I try to look friendly, but the only way I get a laugh out of a kid is when I hurt myself doing something stupid. (Which happens a LOT).

But I like kids....kinda. I love that they have no brain to mouth filter! Babies though? I may be a girl, but I can't hold a baby. The MOMENT I start to pick one up, it starts crying, until the MOMENT I give it to someone else. /)_-;;

Gimmie a kitty though, and I'll be happy. I'm good with them.
Babies and kids think I'm weird, and look at me like I am such. I can never get a smile out of a baby (They cry a lot though) and children hide behind their parents and stare at me 99% of the time. I don't know why! I try to look friendly, but the only way I get a laugh out of a kid is when I hurt myself doing something stupid. (Which happens a LOT).

But I like kids....kinda. I love that they have no brain to mouth filter! Babies though? I may be a girl, but I can't hold a baby. The MOMENT I start to pick one up, it starts crying, until the MOMENT I give it to someone else. /)_-;;

Gimmie a kitty though, and I'll be happy. I'm good with them.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
It honestly makes me furious when strangers over the internet think it's okay to say " you're going to have kids, just you wait and see"

I'm not capable of most forms of basic bonding. I'm getting tested for ASPD. I can barely bond with my own family, do you think I can find a stranger to love and have a kid with? Fat chance.
Then they insist that "it's just a phase" even though my entire life I've been repelled by the idea of babies. It is so rude :/
It honestly makes me furious when strangers over the internet think it's okay to say " you're going to have kids, just you wait and see"

I'm not capable of most forms of basic bonding. I'm getting tested for ASPD. I can barely bond with my own family, do you think I can find a stranger to love and have a kid with? Fat chance.
Then they insist that "it's just a phase" even though my entire life I've been repelled by the idea of babies. It is so rude :/
I really do not like babies. They are not cute to me. At all. Kids like 5+ I can usually tolerate, as long as they aren't brats. The only kids I actually like are the ones I'm related to, otherwise nope.

For some reason, though, kids like me. It's quite a predicament. Maybe because I don't do the dumb baby talk? I dunno.

I don't ever want to be pregnant. Ever. Like most people here, it scares me. Just thinking about it gives me anxiety!

I've told my parents I'll never have a baby myself, but I HAVE thought of adopting. Only older children, though. No babies. x.x
I really do not like babies. They are not cute to me. At all. Kids like 5+ I can usually tolerate, as long as they aren't brats. The only kids I actually like are the ones I'm related to, otherwise nope.

For some reason, though, kids like me. It's quite a predicament. Maybe because I don't do the dumb baby talk? I dunno.

I don't ever want to be pregnant. Ever. Like most people here, it scares me. Just thinking about it gives me anxiety!

I've told my parents I'll never have a baby myself, but I HAVE thought of adopting. Only older children, though. No babies. x.x
R5vHM6H.png
I don't dislike babies and small children themselves... but I personally can't handle them.

It's probably partially because I quickly become stressed when depended upon... which, of course, you will be if you're looking after children. I don't have any of my own (and I don't plan on it), but the experiences I have had looking after them have been extremely negative.
I also have difficulties in communicating (with humans, that is), which makes it especially difficult for me to keep kids under control.

I also couldn't deal with pregnancy. So many limitations...
I don't dislike babies and small children themselves... but I personally can't handle them.

It's probably partially because I quickly become stressed when depended upon... which, of course, you will be if you're looking after children. I don't have any of my own (and I don't plan on it), but the experiences I have had looking after them have been extremely negative.
I also have difficulties in communicating (with humans, that is), which makes it especially difficult for me to keep kids under control.

I also couldn't deal with pregnancy. So many limitations...
sig2.jpg
It seems most people don't want to have kids because:
- pregnancy (real painful)
- they are hard to take care of (you actually need to feed them three times a day and pay attention to them! How painful!)
- they're noisy (can't sleep)
- they're limiting (can't go on holiday by yourself)

I don't want kids because I feel that if I raised them up they'll become bad people and the responsibility is stressful.

However, I like talking to some kids because they are usually too honest and can have very interesting ideas. I also have better discussions with those younger than me as those my age or older can tell I'm weird, haha.
It seems most people don't want to have kids because:
- pregnancy (real painful)
- they are hard to take care of (you actually need to feed them three times a day and pay attention to them! How painful!)
- they're noisy (can't sleep)
- they're limiting (can't go on holiday by yourself)

I don't want kids because I feel that if I raised them up they'll become bad people and the responsibility is stressful.

However, I like talking to some kids because they are usually too honest and can have very interesting ideas. I also have better discussions with those younger than me as those my age or older can tell I'm weird, haha.
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
I love children and do want my own someday. But they will be adopted, and probably will be old enough to do things like eat and use the bathroom on their own. There is no way in hell I'm putting myself through the pain of having my own children, and if cleaning up after my pets repulses me, dealing with diapers is a definite nope.
I love children and do want my own someday. But they will be adopted, and probably will be old enough to do things like eat and use the bathroom on their own. There is no way in hell I'm putting myself through the pain of having my own children, and if cleaning up after my pets repulses me, dealing with diapers is a definite nope.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13