Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [MH] Monster Hunter Hub // Generations!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43
@Verruciformis Feel free to add yourself regardless, if that's holding you back!! I know a lot of people in here were still HR1 and just starting out online :3
@Verruciformis Feel free to add yourself regardless, if that's holding you back!! I know a lot of people in here were still HR1 and just starting out online :3
FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
Oh cool! I'll add my info later. Sadly I have limited internet access right now so if may be tricky setting up times to play.
Oh cool! I'll add my info later. Sadly I have limited internet access right now so if may be tricky setting up times to play.
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
@Kintsy thanks for the update! I've added myself to the list.
@Kintsy thanks for the update! I've added myself to the list.
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
Speaking of bringing stuff over from Japan, I really wanna fight Shantien but the game its in is only available over there.

And cool, Spreadsheet! I'll update my info.
Speaking of bringing stuff over from Japan, I really wanna fight Shantien but the game its in is only available over there.

And cool, Spreadsheet! I'll update my info.
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
Oh man I haven't been over here in a while!! I haven't played so much since school's been in session (college life pbbbbbbbt). I'll add myself to the list in due time still c:

And also crossing my fingers for MHX and Stories and Frontier. Want to play all of them and kill all of the things!!!
Oh man I haven't been over here in a while!! I haven't played so much since school's been in session (college life pbbbbbbbt). I'll add myself to the list in due time still c:

And also crossing my fingers for MHX and Stories and Frontier. Want to play all of them and kill all of the things!!!
@Verruciformis Please don't hesitate to add your information and participate! I bet plenty of users here will be glad to play with you and help you rank up, myself included.

@Kintsy I'm glad to see this place is still running, and doing better than ever! I'll add my info to the spreadsheet. Also, I've coincidentally started playing 4U for the first time in quite a while, so maybe I'll stick around!
@Verruciformis Please don't hesitate to add your information and participate! I bet plenty of users here will be glad to play with you and help you rank up, myself included.

@Kintsy I'm glad to see this place is still running, and doing better than ever! I'll add my info to the spreadsheet. Also, I've coincidentally started playing 4U for the first time in quite a while, so maybe I'll stick around!
cDNKY5y.gif
I added myself! :D
I added myself! :D
505_c3432b0010a110c1_I.gifhoundoom.png 1472_b70e491bce5590a4_I.gif
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR. Used to be Swiftpaw99 and Faedora.
@Kintsy Added my info, forgot about this place cuz brain derp ;O
@Kintsy Added my info, forgot about this place cuz brain derp ;O
0ia2.png
Added my info! I'm glad this is being set up, since I've recently got back into the game after a long break xD
Added my info! I'm glad this is being set up, since I've recently got back into the game after a long break xD
aJyYWw6.png
Finally reached Kushala Doara and Teostra. Fought both and are grinding for both armors AND also still going after Brachydios for weapon upgrades. Dios Hammer+ and Demolition Chime for the win. ^u^

I need to look for ways to tank up my character, seeing how I'm trying to be a status buffer with my chime.
Chime/Horn=Loud noise, Loud noise=Monster notices you, which can lead up to lots of PAIN if you're not tanky.. which I'm not.. ono
890 attack, 150 defense.. aaagh..
Finally reached Kushala Doara and Teostra. Fought both and are grinding for both armors AND also still going after Brachydios for weapon upgrades. Dios Hammer+ and Demolition Chime for the win. ^u^

I need to look for ways to tank up my character, seeing how I'm trying to be a status buffer with my chime.
Chime/Horn=Loud noise, Loud noise=Monster notices you, which can lead up to lots of PAIN if you're not tanky.. which I'm not.. ono
890 attack, 150 defense.. aaagh..
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43