Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [MH] Monster Hunter Hub // Generations!
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43
MH GENERATIONS GUYS!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!! //SCREECHING
MH GENERATIONS GUYS!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!! //SCREECHING
MVxSTuW.jpg
If anyone is free today I wouldn't mind some help with G Rank key quests, or I could offer to help someone else rank up or grind.
If anyone is free today I wouldn't mind some help with G Rank key quests, or I could offer to help someone else rank up or grind.
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
MH GENERATIONS!!!!

And you can play as Marth in it. Is this real life.
MH GENERATIONS!!!!

And you can play as Marth in it. Is this real life.
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@LightCrusader I'm glad!! I'm going to pick it up again soon too, it's been a while, lol. Darn FO4 and such.

Also @ everyone, MHX just got announced as MH Generations for the western audience with a release date of summer 2016. I watched a review of the JP version and my excitement was kinda crapped on because it seems to be an 'easy-mode' version of the series, with no G-rank, little to no narrative/story and the removal of Guild Quests/Relics... but the monster Variants idea still seems pretty neat. All in all it seems like more of a step sideways than a step forward, but who knows what will change when they bring it over?

Will I still get it? Absolutely. It's supposed to be a blast to play regardless, even if it is insanely flashy with the new hunting styles lol
@LightCrusader I'm glad!! I'm going to pick it up again soon too, it's been a while, lol. Darn FO4 and such.

Also @ everyone, MHX just got announced as MH Generations for the western audience with a release date of summer 2016. I watched a review of the JP version and my excitement was kinda crapped on because it seems to be an 'easy-mode' version of the series, with no G-rank, little to no narrative/story and the removal of Guild Quests/Relics... but the monster Variants idea still seems pretty neat. All in all it seems like more of a step sideways than a step forward, but who knows what will change when they bring it over?

Will I still get it? Absolutely. It's supposed to be a blast to play regardless, even if it is insanely flashy with the new hunting styles lol
FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
@Kintsy - c= I added myself to the spread sheet!
@Kintsy - c= I added myself to the spread sheet!
If I ping multiple times, it's because I'm a horrible typist and I'm Sorry
@Lisa Awesome! Good to see you back :D & sorry for the double ping! Cold fingers made me double click the submit button lol
@Lisa Awesome! Good to see you back :D & sorry for the double ping! Cold fingers made me double click the submit button lol
FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
@Kintsy I can't wait! I'm glad to see they finally announced it for the west, with an upcoming release date, too! However, I don't mind that it doesn't have a G-rank. Between hunting styles and arts (localized as super skills?), I'll have enough to keep me busy. As for the story, I'd rather them focus on developing gameplay than a shoehorned plot; I don't need much of an excuse to hunt monsters.
@Kintsy I can't wait! I'm glad to see they finally announced it for the west, with an upcoming release date, too! However, I don't mind that it doesn't have a G-rank. Between hunting styles and arts (localized as super skills?), I'll have enough to keep me busy. As for the story, I'd rather them focus on developing gameplay than a shoehorned plot; I don't need much of an excuse to hunt monsters.
cDNKY5y.gif
@Kintsy If its available for 3DS like MHX I'm definitely preordering it as soon as possible. Though no G Rank? That sucks. Better have more stuff to make up for it, like more monsters. Though I do wonder why they completely changed the name for the west...
@Kintsy If its available for 3DS like MHX I'm definitely preordering it as soon as possible. Though no G Rank? That sucks. Better have more stuff to make up for it, like more monsters. Though I do wonder why they completely changed the name for the west...
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
@Shadria

Offline, palicoes are a HH's best friend XD I always use the times they have aggro to whip out a song or two. It's not as bad online (usually) since there are others that the monster can go bug lol.
It's also sadly harder to deal status with horns since they swing so slowly. I adore status so it's kind of what made me pick up Dual Blades and LBG too.
@Shadria

Offline, palicoes are a HH's best friend XD I always use the times they have aggro to whip out a song or two. It's not as bad online (usually) since there are others that the monster can go bug lol.
It's also sadly harder to deal status with horns since they swing so slowly. I adore status so it's kind of what made me pick up Dual Blades and LBG too.
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
hey all! i absolutely LOVE Monster Hunter, and honestly, I haven't found a monster I've disliked yet (at least in terms of design lmao), but I kinda got stuck on the shagaru magala fight, anndd from that point on i sadly stopped lol;...

while I know everyone said mh4u was a great came to play if you're just coming into the series, and I am, I guess I'm still having to get used to the general strategy/gameplay haha. I really do like it a lot though! And I've been wanting to get back into it soon tbh, even if I'm basically a babby.
hey all! i absolutely LOVE Monster Hunter, and honestly, I haven't found a monster I've disliked yet (at least in terms of design lmao), but I kinda got stuck on the shagaru magala fight, anndd from that point on i sadly stopped lol;...

while I know everyone said mh4u was a great came to play if you're just coming into the series, and I am, I guess I'm still having to get used to the general strategy/gameplay haha. I really do like it a lot though! And I've been wanting to get back into it soon tbh, even if I'm basically a babby.
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43