Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [MH] Monster Hunter Hub // Generations!
Eris | HR 83-ish | G1
Dual Blades / Charge Blade / Insect Glaive

FC: (will post when I have my DS)

MH4U is my first monster hunter game, but I got a lot of help from friends who've played other MH games. :)
I usually go with Dual Blades (and pound down potions - I have horrible sense of timing with some dodges) with the proper elemental weakness, or blast/paralysis if fighting multiple monsters with no overlapping weakness.

I usually take charge blades against seltas queens, rathalos (solo) and the big, slow elder dragons. I'm really new to insect glaives, but I am loving it now that my kinsect isn't crazy slow.

I mount everything I can. And sleep-bomb when possible.

Dragon damage annihilates me, if I'm sloppy.

I haven't played anything but local multiplayer, so online would be a new experience! I'm on FR time, and usually hunt after 6 PM-ish :D
Eris | HR 83-ish | G1
Dual Blades / Charge Blade / Insect Glaive

FC: (will post when I have my DS)

MH4U is my first monster hunter game, but I got a lot of help from friends who've played other MH games. :)
I usually go with Dual Blades (and pound down potions - I have horrible sense of timing with some dodges) with the proper elemental weakness, or blast/paralysis if fighting multiple monsters with no overlapping weakness.

I usually take charge blades against seltas queens, rathalos (solo) and the big, slow elder dragons. I'm really new to insect glaives, but I am loving it now that my kinsect isn't crazy slow.

I mount everything I can. And sleep-bomb when possible.

Dragon damage annihilates me, if I'm sloppy.

I haven't played anything but local multiplayer, so online would be a new experience! I'm on FR time, and usually hunt after 6 PM-ish :D
tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png
Shadria | HR 6
War Hammer | Hunting Horn
FC: 2638-0653-1123

My internet is horrible, and I'm prone to disconnections, so unless you have the time and patience to do a mission 3-5 times in a row (No seriously, me, @DeamonElementia and @Uni have been known to do missions repeatedly due to me disconnecting. Sometimes it takes up to a hour for me to just complete one mission..;m;)..please don't invite me.
I'm sorry, it sounds like I'm trying to keep players away from me, but I'm just stating the truth. I live out in the woods with a poor wifi tower :'c

The bane of being a technology driven teen in the forested midwest..
Shadria | HR 6
War Hammer | Hunting Horn
FC: 2638-0653-1123

My internet is horrible, and I'm prone to disconnections, so unless you have the time and patience to do a mission 3-5 times in a row (No seriously, me, @DeamonElementia and @Uni have been known to do missions repeatedly due to me disconnecting. Sometimes it takes up to a hour for me to just complete one mission..;m;)..please don't invite me.
I'm sorry, it sounds like I'm trying to keep players away from me, but I'm just stating the truth. I live out in the woods with a poor wifi tower :'c

The bane of being a technology driven teen in the forested midwest..
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
@Kintsy

Question! Do I need a fill out a form to join in? O.O Sorry if you didn't want to be pinged!
@Kintsy

Question! Do I need a fill out a form to join in? O.O Sorry if you didn't want to be pinged!
505_c3432b0010a110c1_I.gifhoundoom.png 1472_b70e491bce5590a4_I.gif
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR. Used to be Swiftpaw99 and Faedora.
@Swiftpaw99 Nope! You can share whatever you like here, or contact someone to do a hunt - this ended up getting a lot more attention than I thought it would so I might set up a Google sheet with everyone's info on it, and you'll be free to edit it.
@Swiftpaw99 Nope! You can share whatever you like here, or contact someone to do a hunt - this ended up getting a lot more attention than I thought it would so I might set up a Google sheet with everyone's info on it, and you'll be free to edit it.
FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
@Kintsy

Okay! I will soon get up some info! I will edit this post with info later, just to avoid spam. That Google sheet sounds like a good idea. C:

Ellis | Insect Glaive | HR 1

Note: I haven't played in ages but I'm ashamed that I'm only in HR 1..... xD

I do try different weapons but I feel comfortable with the Insect Glaive. I don't really know how to "level" up the HR and finding material is difficult for me. I'm not sure if I can play online but I could try, but I wouldn't be much of a help since I'm only HR 1. xD

I'm 9 hours ahead of FR time. I'm not to busy.

My friend code: 4442-2345-9367 (I think I got my friend code right...)
Ping me if you added my code! And tell me your code so I can add you back~

@Kintsy

Okay! I will soon get up some info! I will edit this post with info later, just to avoid spam. That Google sheet sounds like a good idea. C:

Ellis | Insect Glaive | HR 1

Note: I haven't played in ages but I'm ashamed that I'm only in HR 1..... xD

I do try different weapons but I feel comfortable with the Insect Glaive. I don't really know how to "level" up the HR and finding material is difficult for me. I'm not sure if I can play online but I could try, but I wouldn't be much of a help since I'm only HR 1. xD

I'm 9 hours ahead of FR time. I'm not to busy.

My friend code: 4442-2345-9367 (I think I got my friend code right...)
Ping me if you added my code! And tell me your code so I can add you back~

505_c3432b0010a110c1_I.gifhoundoom.png 1472_b70e491bce5590a4_I.gif
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR. Used to be Swiftpaw99 and Faedora.
@Lisa @CobaltBird @Ventus @Ningyo @RocketGrunt @ShivaDiamondDust @Bluedragon @Enigama @Dragorama @stygianzin @LightCrusader @Toasted @Heliolisk @kageyamas @Verruciformis @DumbJello @WhitelessBrine @gwyndolin @TimeShadow @PlushiePalooza @CopperDragon07 @majorasnightmare @Elligance @Yay @Vistron @Brando @Amerstaru @OukaSilverwing @Sixeon @Ryokotori @PharaohStephanie @Dodongo @Androsa @Sheeran @Nirveli @DeamonElementia @Mediscoot @WolfehCat @PokeRobin @Lizzi @Seiryuu @Shadria @Swiftpaw99

Hi everyone! I'm pinging anyone who shared their information in this thread at one point or another. I understand that it's been close to a year since some of you posted, so if you're no longer interested / have stopped playing / do not want to be pinged, feel free to ignore this post - I won't ping this list again.

This place blew up a lot bigger than I thought, so I've finally put together a spreadsheet for keeping track of our info, at the suggestion of some lovely people! It's totally optional whether you want to use it or not, but I figured it would be a nice place to collect names and friend codes - good for easy referral when we pick up our games for another hunt.

Feel free to keep using the topic here for questions, discussions or organizing hunts as you see fit!

If you'd like to add yourself, click the link below! If you're on mobile or are having issues editing, just ping or PM me with your information and I'll get it on there for you.

@Lisa @CobaltBird @Ventus @Ningyo @RocketGrunt @ShivaDiamondDust @Bluedragon @Enigama @Dragorama @stygianzin @LightCrusader @Toasted @Heliolisk @kageyamas @Verruciformis @DumbJello @WhitelessBrine @gwyndolin @TimeShadow @PlushiePalooza @CopperDragon07 @majorasnightmare @Elligance @Yay @Vistron @Brando @Amerstaru @OukaSilverwing @Sixeon @Ryokotori @PharaohStephanie @Dodongo @Androsa @Sheeran @Nirveli @DeamonElementia @Mediscoot @WolfehCat @PokeRobin @Lizzi @Seiryuu @Shadria @Swiftpaw99

Hi everyone! I'm pinging anyone who shared their information in this thread at one point or another. I understand that it's been close to a year since some of you posted, so if you're no longer interested / have stopped playing / do not want to be pinged, feel free to ignore this post - I won't ping this list again.

This place blew up a lot bigger than I thought, so I've finally put together a spreadsheet for keeping track of our info, at the suggestion of some lovely people! It's totally optional whether you want to use it or not, but I figured it would be a nice place to collect names and friend codes - good for easy referral when we pick up our games for another hunt.

Feel free to keep using the topic here for questions, discussions or organizing hunts as you see fit!

If you'd like to add yourself, click the link below! If you're on mobile or are having issues editing, just ping or PM me with your information and I'll get it on there for you.

FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
//fingers crossed that Nintendo announces MHX for west tomorrow\\ One can hope for it. Right???
//fingers crossed that Nintendo announces MHX for west tomorrow\\ One can hope for it. Right???
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Vistron

You know what else needs to be announced to the west as well? Monster Hunter Stories. God i'd love to have my own lagiacrus as a pet *3*
@Vistron

You know what else needs to be announced to the west as well? Monster Hunter Stories. God i'd love to have my own lagiacrus as a pet *3*
C-can we just have everything related to MH that's exclusive to Japan be Global?
C-can we just have everything related to MH that's exclusive to Japan be Global?
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Kintsy yay! I'd add myself but im only HR3 online, haha. Haven't exactly gotten enough time to get myself to a higher level ;o;
@Kintsy yay! I'd add myself but im only HR3 online, haha. Haven't exactly gotten enough time to get myself to a higher level ;o;
tumblr_nj881zEgtm1qbol1ao1_400.png
he/him // ER critter