Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Fridge is [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Delamire

I can't believe I forgot about this thread!!
@Delamire

I can't believe I forgot about this thread!!
Epic Forum Hopper; Please Ping For A Response
@EnviousEnvy Right? I totally never forgot I swear
@EnviousEnvy Right? I totally never forgot I swear
FLoYPGu.gif
how to make something rly simple and tasty that you could eat any time if you really wanted to(I do anyway)

cereal with peanut butter and sugar, or even chocolate

stuff you need:
peanut butter
a decent sized bowl
chocolate chips or sugar
a plain cereal like Cheerios, Rice Krispies or Chex(haven't tried others)

1. get your bowl
2. get your peanut butter and put some in the bowl. use as much as you want. just know that the more you use, the more cereal you will need to use. if you want it to also be chocolate, also add that
3. melt that peanut butter in the microwave. it does not take very long, a minute or less really
4. add the sugar(not too much) and stir. best to do it before adding the cereal, it combines better. if you used chocolate, you don't need sugar... so all you gotta do is some stirring
5. add the cereal. now stir everything up, making sure you have coated all the cereal in the peanut butter and sugar/chocolate
6. EAT IT AND ENJOY. you might want it to cool a bit, because it's kinda weird when the peanut butter is still warm

it's something that I can always eat, with my funny appetite, and even uncovered it has lasted me up to 3 days. I wouldn't push it longer than that, even if I had a container with a lid for it. I guess you could try, but you can also make smaller amounts. regardless, it's best eaten out of a bowl with a spoon, like cereal with milk.
I haven't made it with chocolate in a long time, I like it with some sugar a lot more. it's simple and we often have the ingredients because mom gets plain cereals and peanut butter from the food pantries a lot. and we've always got sugar. always. :v
how to make something rly simple and tasty that you could eat any time if you really wanted to(I do anyway)

cereal with peanut butter and sugar, or even chocolate

stuff you need:
peanut butter
a decent sized bowl
chocolate chips or sugar
a plain cereal like Cheerios, Rice Krispies or Chex(haven't tried others)

1. get your bowl
2. get your peanut butter and put some in the bowl. use as much as you want. just know that the more you use, the more cereal you will need to use. if you want it to also be chocolate, also add that
3. melt that peanut butter in the microwave. it does not take very long, a minute or less really
4. add the sugar(not too much) and stir. best to do it before adding the cereal, it combines better. if you used chocolate, you don't need sugar... so all you gotta do is some stirring
5. add the cereal. now stir everything up, making sure you have coated all the cereal in the peanut butter and sugar/chocolate
6. EAT IT AND ENJOY. you might want it to cool a bit, because it's kinda weird when the peanut butter is still warm

it's something that I can always eat, with my funny appetite, and even uncovered it has lasted me up to 3 days. I wouldn't push it longer than that, even if I had a container with a lid for it. I guess you could try, but you can also make smaller amounts. regardless, it's best eaten out of a bowl with a spoon, like cereal with milk.
I haven't made it with chocolate in a long time, I like it with some sugar a lot more. it's simple and we often have the ingredients because mom gets plain cereals and peanut butter from the food pantries a lot. and we've always got sugar. always. :v
underbelly stays winning

they/them | +2 FR time
@BonBonne That sounds perfect for when I'm craving something sweet! And what's this? I have those ingredients right now! i wonder if I could add some Nutella also *u*

Have you ever considered putting little globs in the freezer? I bet it would freeze well.... I want to try this tonight!
@BonBonne That sounds perfect for when I'm craving something sweet! And what's this? I have those ingredients right now! i wonder if I could add some Nutella also *u*

Have you ever considered putting little globs in the freezer? I bet it would freeze well.... I want to try this tonight!
FLoYPGu.gif
@Delamire
ehehehe! it's so simple, but I don't think it's something many people would think about doing. so I decided to share it here. :'>
I do not like Nutella but I am sure that would be awesome for people that do.
never thought about freezing it either, but I bet it would!
@Delamire
ehehehe! it's so simple, but I don't think it's something many people would think about doing. so I decided to share it here. :'>
I do not like Nutella but I am sure that would be awesome for people that do.
never thought about freezing it either, but I bet it would!
underbelly stays winning

they/them | +2 FR time
@BonBonne I'll let you know how the freezing goes! I'm going to use some plain chex tonight and I think I'll keep it simple with peanut butter instead of nutella
@BonBonne I'll let you know how the freezing goes! I'm going to use some plain chex tonight and I think I'll keep it simple with peanut butter instead of nutella
FLoYPGu.gif
@BonBonne

Omg I'll have to try that! Now I know what to do with all that Cheereos! I'll probably test out some other cereals and let you know how they turn out!
@BonBonne

Omg I'll have to try that! Now I know what to do with all that Cheereos! I'll probably test out some other cereals and let you know how they turn out!
Ranch & Steak

( I don't believe I posted this before but if I have consider it a refresher)

This recipe is really simple to make and for all you steak lovers, you'll just fall in love with this recipe.

1 pkg. Steak, thawed or fresh (or pork chops/steaks if you prefer, they are both good)

1-2 pkg. Ranch seasoning (depending on the size of the steak)

Pour package of ranch seasoning on plate and roll steak in seasoning until completely covered (kind of like you would as if you were breading it). Afterwards fry or cook as you usually do then enjoy!
You can even cut the steak after cooking for salads, fajitas, etc. Be creative!
Ranch & Steak

( I don't believe I posted this before but if I have consider it a refresher)

This recipe is really simple to make and for all you steak lovers, you'll just fall in love with this recipe.

1 pkg. Steak, thawed or fresh (or pork chops/steaks if you prefer, they are both good)

1-2 pkg. Ranch seasoning (depending on the size of the steak)

Pour package of ranch seasoning on plate and roll steak in seasoning until completely covered (kind of like you would as if you were breading it). Afterwards fry or cook as you usually do then enjoy!
You can even cut the steak after cooking for salads, fajitas, etc. Be creative!
@EnviousEnvy

ehehehe, yay! I'm glad I was able to help you find a use for the Cheerios XD
I'm not a fan of those plain cereals with milk, and I just decided eating the crispy rice cereal with peanut butter would be good, and it was magical tbh. then one time I was doing the same thing with Cheerios, and thought sugar could make it better. and I was right :'>
@EnviousEnvy

ehehehe, yay! I'm glad I was able to help you find a use for the Cheerios XD
I'm not a fan of those plain cereals with milk, and I just decided eating the crispy rice cereal with peanut butter would be good, and it was magical tbh. then one time I was doing the same thing with Cheerios, and thought sugar could make it better. and I was right :'>
underbelly stays winning

they/them | +2 FR time
@EnviousEnvy Ooooooh that actually sounds so great for Mexican dishes! Now I want fajitas so bad.... I've heard of adding ranch seasoning to ground meat and I've made a good turkey stirfry sort of thing with that but never thought to use it as a breading.
@EnviousEnvy Ooooooh that actually sounds so great for Mexican dishes! Now I want fajitas so bad.... I've heard of adding ranch seasoning to ground meat and I've made a good turkey stirfry sort of thing with that but never thought to use it as a breading.
FLoYPGu.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10