Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
This is going to be great
thankfully we have a good farmer and explorer
if I explore too much, I get the urge to move around a lot
difficult to stay in one place for me
eheheh..>>;

@Cello building giant trees..?
like tree houses?
This is going to be great
thankfully we have a good farmer and explorer
if I explore too much, I get the urge to move around a lot
difficult to stay in one place for me
eheheh..>>;

@Cello building giant trees..?
like tree houses?
8ytcll.jpg
@girlyClinician Trees, tree houses :0 both really http://celloco.tumblr.com/post/78438253448/
@girlyClinician Trees, tree houses :0 both really http://celloco.tumblr.com/post/78438253448/
fairygif.gif
Tumblr: http://celloco.tumblr.com
Are we going to be starting in a particular biome or are we just going to stick with what we spawn in?
Are we going to be starting in a particular biome or are we just going to stick with what we spawn in?
@cello
:O that's amazing!!
I can make pretty decent houses
and temples
and stuff
http://unlimitedraisin.tumblr.com/post/102276378379
@cello
:O that's amazing!!
I can make pretty decent houses
and temples
and stuff
http://unlimitedraisin.tumblr.com/post/102276378379
8ytcll.jpg
@Cello Oh man, that's pretty sweet! I've never been good at building treehouse type stuff.

@girlyClinician I know how you feel xD

@ETs It's up to everyone, really. I'm okay with any biome except desert and swamp as those are kinda harder to make a town in lol. If we end up spawning in a good biome that people would like to settle in then we can go with that or we could find another biome.
@Cello Oh man, that's pretty sweet! I've never been good at building treehouse type stuff.

@girlyClinician I know how you feel xD

@ETs It's up to everyone, really. I'm okay with any biome except desert and swamp as those are kinda harder to make a town in lol. If we end up spawning in a good biome that people would like to settle in then we can go with that or we could find another biome.
k4xLh.gif 1PocQ.gif RZUpc.gif 8Q5BK.gif
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
Idk I'll replace this with something new soon
@WatersKnight I love this idea! Someone else had one not too long ago but it died I believe, plus in order to join you had to install things and I'm not willing to install things that I don't know what they are to only join a server.

I'm currently on a server I play with my sisters, but I'd love a FR server as well.
I remember a friend of mine ran a realm for a while (but only was allowed 10 people cause... realms stink) but we had like communities and stuff where admins gave users plots of land to build on, held contests, etc. It was SO fun, until they all went and ran to Pixelmon and left the realm xD

Lemme know if you do get something running! I'd love to play in the future

If I'm online, it'd be between 11am - 5pm FR time during weekdays mostly, but I also sometimes get on after that (: It's only because I need to buy a computer but I'm jobless, my laptop can't handle MC, yet it can handle SIms 4 (No idea how)
@WatersKnight I love this idea! Someone else had one not too long ago but it died I believe, plus in order to join you had to install things and I'm not willing to install things that I don't know what they are to only join a server.

I'm currently on a server I play with my sisters, but I'd love a FR server as well.
I remember a friend of mine ran a realm for a while (but only was allowed 10 people cause... realms stink) but we had like communities and stuff where admins gave users plots of land to build on, held contests, etc. It was SO fun, until they all went and ran to Pixelmon and left the realm xD

Lemme know if you do get something running! I'd love to play in the future

If I'm online, it'd be between 11am - 5pm FR time during weekdays mostly, but I also sometimes get on after that (: It's only because I need to buy a computer but I'm jobless, my laptop can't handle MC, yet it can handle SIms 4 (No idea how)
8G9Vnvx.gif
@KarayanK @theCorvid have similar servers up!

They're currently under maintenance and Cor's server is in ...Beta stages? *shuffles back under my rock*
@KarayanK @theCorvid have similar servers up!

They're currently under maintenance and Cor's server is in ...Beta stages? *shuffles back under my rock*
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Aw man I'm pumped.
Aw man I'm pumped.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
@Danizaurs That realms server sounds like it was fun to be on! Hopefully this'll turn out with a nice community like that one had. I'll ping you once whitelisting begins!

@BeingOfNature Ahh they do? Well that's interesting to hear we won't be the only community server o:

@FalconRex121 Get hype! :D
@Danizaurs That realms server sounds like it was fun to be on! Hopefully this'll turn out with a nice community like that one had. I'll ping you once whitelisting begins!

@BeingOfNature Ahh they do? Well that's interesting to hear we won't be the only community server o:

@FalconRex121 Get hype! :D
k4xLh.gif 1PocQ.gif RZUpc.gif 8Q5BK.gif
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
Idk I'll replace this with something new soon
@WatersKnight Okay thank you ^-^ And it was super fun, just everyone abandoned it at one time and then it was super boring ): So it'd be a lot nicer to have more than 10 people playing at one time
@WatersKnight Okay thank you ^-^ And it was super fun, just everyone abandoned it at one time and then it was super boring ): So it'd be a lot nicer to have more than 10 people playing at one time
8G9Vnvx.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38