Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@WatersKnight

Minecraft Username: Zeph_the_Remix
FR Username: ZephtheRemix
FR User ID: 127923
Read the rules?: Yes! :D
What do you specialize in?: I can manage any and all things. However, I would say I'm best in battle and adventuring so I would ideally be used as someone to send out at night to defend, send out for supplies/mining or to conquer the nether/end. (I probably won't be a frequent player but I'd love to join when I can!)

Pinging my sister too since she loves MC! :D
@Charmer14
@WatersKnight

Minecraft Username: Zeph_the_Remix
FR Username: ZephtheRemix
FR User ID: 127923
Read the rules?: Yes! :D
What do you specialize in?: I can manage any and all things. However, I would say I'm best in battle and adventuring so I would ideally be used as someone to send out at night to defend, send out for supplies/mining or to conquer the nether/end. (I probably won't be a frequent player but I'd love to join when I can!)

Pinging my sister too since she loves MC! :D
@Charmer14
d0P48zL.jpg
@loddie pinging myself here so I can find this again.

@WatersKnight I'm a bit new to this, but the current map you will put up to download, will it have everything thats currently built on it if I move it over to my private realm?
@loddie pinging myself here so I can find this again.

@WatersKnight I'm a bit new to this, but the current map you will put up to download, will it have everything thats currently built on it if I move it over to my private realm?
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@ZephtheRemix I've sent you a skype contact request! You'll be whitelisted once the map resets.

@Loddie Indeed it will. Everything on the map will be present and I believe you should still have your inventory and everything. I may be wrong on the last bit, though.
@ZephtheRemix I've sent you a skype contact request! You'll be whitelisted once the map resets.

@Loddie Indeed it will. Everything on the map will be present and I believe you should still have your inventory and everything. I may be wrong on the last bit, though.
k4xLh.gif 1PocQ.gif RZUpc.gif 8Q5BK.gif
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
Idk I'll replace this with something new soon
@WatersKnight

Minecraft Username: Charmer_14
FR Username: Charmer14
FR User ID: 139071
Read the rules?: YES
What do you specialize in?: Building, farming, animals, and mining/exploring.

@WatersKnight

Minecraft Username: Charmer_14
FR Username: Charmer14
FR User ID: 139071
Read the rules?: YES
What do you specialize in?: Building, farming, animals, and mining/exploring.

To the individual who's been stealing the mules and donkeys from Sunflower Village: We're on to you.
To the individual who's been stealing the mules and donkeys from Sunflower Village: We're on to you.
10225726.png14219798.png21614768.png
@WatersKnight do you think you can put a ping list of all active players together?

@Rauhiss I can produce a couple more donkeys and mules from the stock @unamusdbadger and I share if they need replacing asap.

Back when I talked to her Orange Dragon had said that since trading for treasure since it's a non actually valueable currency for minecraft goods was fine as per the company's TOS while Gem trading for stuff is not because gems are a premimum currency. (Timgaming and other servers still have their currencies in place so I don't see why ours can't)

I know that since the mircosoft switch the TOS has basically stayed the same. Anyway:

From what I've gathered and my own experiences the ecomony goes something like this:

1000 treasure= one gold
500 = one iron
10k+ (depending on color and stats)= one horse
5k= one saddle
100= one chicken/egg
for horse armor, haven't seen any sold or bartered yet. but I'm looking around
75k= one iron horse armor
100k= one gold horse armor
200k= one diamond horse armor.

cactus is 250 treasure per
while sugar cane hovers around 300 treasure

cows are 2k
pigs1.5k
sheep are 1k

Another annoucenment: I have a UNACTIVE end portal in the fortress I've moved into as a player home. I do not intend on activating it until everyone is ready for a sever raid on the end.

just remember that treasure=okay to trade/sell/barter with Gems=NOT okay, real world USD value breaks Mojang/Microsoft's Term of service.
@WatersKnight do you think you can put a ping list of all active players together?

@Rauhiss I can produce a couple more donkeys and mules from the stock @unamusdbadger and I share if they need replacing asap.

Back when I talked to her Orange Dragon had said that since trading for treasure since it's a non actually valueable currency for minecraft goods was fine as per the company's TOS while Gem trading for stuff is not because gems are a premimum currency. (Timgaming and other servers still have their currencies in place so I don't see why ours can't)

I know that since the mircosoft switch the TOS has basically stayed the same. Anyway:

From what I've gathered and my own experiences the ecomony goes something like this:

1000 treasure= one gold
500 = one iron
10k+ (depending on color and stats)= one horse
5k= one saddle
100= one chicken/egg
for horse armor, haven't seen any sold or bartered yet. but I'm looking around
75k= one iron horse armor
100k= one gold horse armor
200k= one diamond horse armor.

cactus is 250 treasure per
while sugar cane hovers around 300 treasure

cows are 2k
pigs1.5k
sheep are 1k

Another annoucenment: I have a UNACTIVE end portal in the fortress I've moved into as a player home. I do not intend on activating it until everyone is ready for a sever raid on the end.

just remember that treasure=okay to trade/sell/barter with Gems=NOT okay, real world USD value breaks Mojang/Microsoft's Term of service.
@Kitirine I have contemplated doing such a thing, but it'd be a bit time consuming to maintain. If you have an idea on how to maintain such a thing though, feel free to suggest!

On that note however, please continue any discussions/app submissions HERE on the new server thread. I am no longer checking this thread and only realized you posted here 'cause you pinged me. xD

Feel free to post that chart thing on the other thread too btw!
@Kitirine I have contemplated doing such a thing, but it'd be a bit time consuming to maintain. If you have an idea on how to maintain such a thing though, feel free to suggest!

On that note however, please continue any discussions/app submissions HERE on the new server thread. I am no longer checking this thread and only realized you posted here 'cause you pinged me. xD

Feel free to post that chart thing on the other thread too btw!
k4xLh.gif 1PocQ.gif RZUpc.gif 8Q5BK.gif
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
Idk I'll replace this with something new soon
@WatersKnight

is the server down or is my minecraft being stupid? i havent been able to log on in like 3 weeks.
@WatersKnight

is the server down or is my minecraft being stupid? i havent been able to log on in like 3 weeks.
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38