Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@unityManipulator Sure! I'll be sure to ping you once I get everything sorted out and we're ready to start accepting whitelist apps.

@Endee Oh man I know how you feel at times! Sometimes I have trouble on servers because I'm too shy to talk to people, hah. A pixelmon FR server would be amazing though! o:
@unityManipulator Sure! I'll be sure to ping you once I get everything sorted out and we're ready to start accepting whitelist apps.

@Endee Oh man I know how you feel at times! Sometimes I have trouble on servers because I'm too shy to talk to people, hah. A pixelmon FR server would be amazing though! o:
k4xLh.gif 1PocQ.gif RZUpc.gif 8Q5BK.gif
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
Idk I'll replace this with something new soon
I lag so badly in Minecraft but...

I really like organizing and creating. Building and cooking food and checking supplies or taking care of animals are good, since lagging is bad for combat or exploring or mining.

If this is still open I'd be glad to join you all.
I lag so badly in Minecraft but...

I really like organizing and creating. Building and cooking food and checking supplies or taking care of animals are good, since lagging is bad for combat or exploring or mining.

If this is still open I'd be glad to join you all.
tumblr_okby0oANgV1t6x5g9o1_400.gif
are there gonna be any mods? likeeee the magical ones. * u *
are there gonna be any mods? likeeee the magical ones. * u *
kXpNHpy.pngMbe1yYW.pngQ8Qqksy.pngdvMS65X.pngLTXo08g.pngSLGMeHq.pngGJZzfu4.pngqKZAaLK.pngCyW25gb.pngWRPJKhj.png
JkaQI9H.png
@TheTwilightZone All those things that you can do that aren't affected too much by lag will be useful, surely! I'll be sure to ping you once we have the server set up and are ready to start taking whitelist apps. c:

@Sootsprite Client side mods? Doubtful. With mods that you have to install to play on the server, it'll limit who can play. Server side stuff like plugins will probably be there though- but aiming for a mostly vanilla experience would be preferable at first.
@TheTwilightZone All those things that you can do that aren't affected too much by lag will be useful, surely! I'll be sure to ping you once we have the server set up and are ready to start taking whitelist apps. c:

@Sootsprite Client side mods? Doubtful. With mods that you have to install to play on the server, it'll limit who can play. Server side stuff like plugins will probably be there though- but aiming for a mostly vanilla experience would be preferable at first.
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
I seen the other FR MC server and while it looks nice it's too RPG oriented for my tastes.

But a simple one I would love to be able to play on. I lag a bit connection wise but it's not overly bad ^^;
I seen the other FR MC server and while it looks nice it's too RPG oriented for my tastes.

But a simple one I would love to be able to play on. I lag a bit connection wise but it's not overly bad ^^;
Jp7QW8F.png
Heeey, this looks interesting, as everyone else said, if it works count me in! points are exploration and farming (ironically); I am a very slow builder and a subpar fighter XD (also my mouse broke and I've been playing with my tablet, but surely, that has nothing o do with it, no, not at all!)
Heeey, this looks interesting, as everyone else said, if it works count me in! points are exploration and farming (ironically); I am a very slow builder and a subpar fighter XD (also my mouse broke and I've been playing with my tablet, but surely, that has nothing o do with it, no, not at all!)
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
@WatersKnight

Would love to join in when one is made!

I usually like doing builds(small-medium scale), so if that can come in handy, I could help o3o
@WatersKnight

Would love to join in when one is made!

I usually like doing builds(small-medium scale), so if that can come in handy, I could help o3o
@SilverSkyFire I'll ping you once we're ready to start taking the whitelist apps! Hope your connection won't become too much of a problem for you! o:

@FalconRex121 I'll be sure to ping ya! And really, you're playing with your tablet? O.o

@Juxtapose I'm sure that'll come in handy one way or another! I'll ping you once we're ready. c:
@SilverSkyFire I'll ping you once we're ready to start taking the whitelist apps! Hope your connection won't become too much of a problem for you! o:

@FalconRex121 I'll be sure to ping ya! And really, you're playing with your tablet? O.o

@Juxtapose I'm sure that'll come in handy one way or another! I'll ping you once we're ready. c:
THE WATER FLIGHT KNIGHT
@WatersKnight
I generally have about a half a second to a full second lag. I've learned to work with it ^^ So it's not so bad, really.
@WatersKnight
I generally have about a half a second to a full second lag. I've learned to work with it ^^ So it's not so bad, really.
Jp7QW8F.png
Definitely interested! Ive been playing since around 2010 and know quite a bit ^^

Im pretty experienced in building giant trees and buildings
Definitely interested! Ive been playing since around 2010 and know quite a bit ^^

Im pretty experienced in building giant trees and buildings
fairygif.gif
Tumblr: http://celloco.tumblr.com
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38