Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Transformers Fans, Anyone?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
@pilotslover
oh no wonder!

Yeah. I think I will start rewatching it tomorrow. Just cos everybody else is, too!
@pilotslover
oh no wonder!

Yeah. I think I will start rewatching it tomorrow. Just cos everybody else is, too!
tumblr_n8947cX10P1su71njo7_250.gif
@Nohemi

I literally just got done with it today.

It struck me listening to the commentary on the S3 opening 'movie' just how much love these guys had for Animated, it's lovely to listen to.
@Nohemi

I literally just got done with it today.

It struck me listening to the commentary on the S3 opening 'movie' just how much love these guys had for Animated, it's lovely to listen to.
Yt4sddf.png
Uh, howdy! I'm Tracks and Transformers is a pretty big deal to me. Actually, I feel like there are a whole lot of TF fans on FR. I dunno but seriously every lair I glance at has like a Starscream or a Tarn or whatever.

I first got into Transformers about... uh... 5? 6? years ago? Basically I was super bored one night and I was fooling around on Cartoon Network's website and I went to the video player. There were about 10 episodes of TFA there, and I'm like "well it's better than being bored", thinking it would be awful and corny. The minute I set eyes on Prowl, I sold my soul to robots. Technically, I first saw Transformers when I was like 4 or 5 and I saw a scene from "Skid-Z's Choice" from the RiD cartoon series. WOW FUN FACTS

I know it's subtle, but my favorite character is Tracks, who you probably won't know if you haven't watched Season 2 of G1 (but really who hasn't G1 is a treasure). He's just such a pretty and all-around nice guy. I also love Prowl (c'mere and lemme tell you why he is more than just a heartless jerk) and we are happily married don't even look at me. Ultra Magnus, Pharma, Bluestreak, Swerve and Blurr are also favorites of mine.

STARSCREAM IS A BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF PRINCESS TRASH AND HE AND HIS LOVELY TIARA NEED TO GET AWAY FROM ME

My friends are all like "oh Tracks you're such a Decepticon, you'd be a racecar diva Decepticon" but what they don't know (this is a lie, they know) is that i am a total weenie and a Hufflepuff so really I belong with the Autobots.

I dunno how many people have/will say this, but I love Armada so much oh my gosh. Before TFP had amazing Decepticons, Armada had had amazing Decepticons for 10 years. I still haven't been able to bring myself to watch the final episodes because I know what happens and I can't take it. TFA is a close second and may even tie Armada because it was just too perfect. AND IT HAD TRACKS

I saw a midnight showing of Trans4mers, and after it was done... I was impressed. For a person who was bored by the first movie, tolerated the second, and hated the third, it was a breath of fresh air to actually enjoy a TF live-action movie. Sure it was dumb and long, but it was my kind of dumb. The humans didn't make me want to set the screen on fire, and Hound.... oh buddy I'm so glad you made me like you.

And yeah, basically all the friends I made a few years ago shared my interest in robots. Since then, I infected a few other friends of mine with the bug. "Tracks is so weird," they laughed. "Robots aren't sexy!" And then one day they made the mistake of humoring me. "Oh..." they realized. "Tracks was right."
Uh, howdy! I'm Tracks and Transformers is a pretty big deal to me. Actually, I feel like there are a whole lot of TF fans on FR. I dunno but seriously every lair I glance at has like a Starscream or a Tarn or whatever.

I first got into Transformers about... uh... 5? 6? years ago? Basically I was super bored one night and I was fooling around on Cartoon Network's website and I went to the video player. There were about 10 episodes of TFA there, and I'm like "well it's better than being bored", thinking it would be awful and corny. The minute I set eyes on Prowl, I sold my soul to robots. Technically, I first saw Transformers when I was like 4 or 5 and I saw a scene from "Skid-Z's Choice" from the RiD cartoon series. WOW FUN FACTS

I know it's subtle, but my favorite character is Tracks, who you probably won't know if you haven't watched Season 2 of G1 (but really who hasn't G1 is a treasure). He's just such a pretty and all-around nice guy. I also love Prowl (c'mere and lemme tell you why he is more than just a heartless jerk) and we are happily married don't even look at me. Ultra Magnus, Pharma, Bluestreak, Swerve and Blurr are also favorites of mine.

STARSCREAM IS A BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF PRINCESS TRASH AND HE AND HIS LOVELY TIARA NEED TO GET AWAY FROM ME

My friends are all like "oh Tracks you're such a Decepticon, you'd be a racecar diva Decepticon" but what they don't know (this is a lie, they know) is that i am a total weenie and a Hufflepuff so really I belong with the Autobots.

I dunno how many people have/will say this, but I love Armada so much oh my gosh. Before TFP had amazing Decepticons, Armada had had amazing Decepticons for 10 years. I still haven't been able to bring myself to watch the final episodes because I know what happens and I can't take it. TFA is a close second and may even tie Armada because it was just too perfect. AND IT HAD TRACKS

I saw a midnight showing of Trans4mers, and after it was done... I was impressed. For a person who was bored by the first movie, tolerated the second, and hated the third, it was a breath of fresh air to actually enjoy a TF live-action movie. Sure it was dumb and long, but it was my kind of dumb. The humans didn't make me want to set the screen on fire, and Hound.... oh buddy I'm so glad you made me like you.

And yeah, basically all the friends I made a few years ago shared my interest in robots. Since then, I infected a few other friends of mine with the bug. "Tracks is so weird," they laughed. "Robots aren't sexy!" And then one day they made the mistake of humoring me. "Oh..." they realized. "Tracks was right."
Oh geez transformers fans! I don't come in the forums enough to have noticed this earlier. So I'm gonna answer them questions.

What got you into transformers?
I got into Transformers because my brother was into it and he was pretty adamant about us watching it. To put it in mind, when he was a kid, Mom made him a Grimlock costume out of cardboard that looked like the real thing so he could run around being Grimlock. Yeah.

Anyway, that's what got me into G1 and my fondness for it spurred me into the other animated series' as well. Even if at times I disliked certain characterizations I stuck with it. And the comics I got into both out of a fondness for Transformers and because all these great storylines were coming out and I couldn't not read them.

Who your favorite character is:
This is... uh. Easy. Starscream is my absolute favorite. I remember being really fond of him growing up because he was two-faced but he was honest about it? Like he was all "I'm not going to kill you now but maybe later" and it made my day. Also the movie and him throwing Megatron out of the ship.

Aside from him, the other Seekers! I love Seekers a lot. And Soundwave... and Shockwave.... Though from the comics I'm also an avid fan of both Tarn and Pharma.

Autobot or Decepticon?
Decepticons. Forever.

What your favorite series is:
I have a fondness for them all! I love G1 the most, to be fair. But I love the designs of Prime a lot more than I thought I would. I like the hilarity of Animated and the weirdness of Beast Wars. G1 and Prime though.

Have you seen the new movie and did you like it or not?
Haven't seen it yet! To be honest, I do like the Bay Movies. Not the Decepticon designs because only Soundwave and Megatron's were any good to me. But Optimus. And his voice. And his introduction. We do not speak of chartreuse Ratchet.

And.. do you know anybody else who is a Transformers Fan?
I know several people who're transformers fans! But only a few on Flight Rising.

A random note: I do humanformers and I have a Pacific Rim AU with humanformers and Starscream in the main plot is introduced looking like a scruffy hobo. I have no regrets.
Oh geez transformers fans! I don't come in the forums enough to have noticed this earlier. So I'm gonna answer them questions.

What got you into transformers?
I got into Transformers because my brother was into it and he was pretty adamant about us watching it. To put it in mind, when he was a kid, Mom made him a Grimlock costume out of cardboard that looked like the real thing so he could run around being Grimlock. Yeah.

Anyway, that's what got me into G1 and my fondness for it spurred me into the other animated series' as well. Even if at times I disliked certain characterizations I stuck with it. And the comics I got into both out of a fondness for Transformers and because all these great storylines were coming out and I couldn't not read them.

This is... uh. Easy. Starscream is my absolute favorite. I remember being really fond of him growing up because he was two-faced but he was honest about it? Like he was all "I'm not going to kill you now but maybe later" and it made my day. Also the movie and him throwing Megatron out of the ship.

Aside from him, the other Seekers! I love Seekers a lot. And Soundwave... and Shockwave.... Though from the comics I'm also an avid fan of both Tarn and Pharma.

Autobot or Decepticon?
Decepticons. Forever.

What your favorite series is:
I have a fondness for them all! I love G1 the most, to be fair. But I love the designs of Prime a lot more than I thought I would. I like the hilarity of Animated and the weirdness of Beast Wars. G1 and Prime though.

Have you seen the new movie and did you like it or not?
Haven't seen it yet! To be honest, I do like the Bay Movies. Not the Decepticon designs because only Soundwave and Megatron's were any good to me. But Optimus. And his voice. And his introduction. We do not speak of chartreuse Ratchet.

And.. do you know anybody else who is a Transformers Fan?
I know several people who're transformers fans! But only a few on Flight Rising.

A random note: I do humanformers and I have a Pacific Rim AU with humanformers and Starscream in the main plot is introduced looking like a scruffy hobo. I have no regrets.
iOadmp2.png
@tracks @hitagashi
Im glad to see even more people commenting on this thread so excitedly. Like I can feel the good vibes through the computer lol!
I know about 200+ people online who also like Transformers, but only 10 or so I know very well, have a Flight Rising account.
So it's pretty cool to see people on here I dont already know.
I wish I knew more people outside the internet that shared my obssesion love for TF. (besides my dad. :O)
@tracks @hitagashi
Im glad to see even more people commenting on this thread so excitedly. Like I can feel the good vibes through the computer lol!
I know about 200+ people online who also like Transformers, but only 10 or so I know very well, have a Flight Rising account.
So it's pretty cool to see people on here I dont already know.
I wish I knew more people outside the internet that shared my obssesion love for TF. (besides my dad. :O)
What got you into Transformers?
It was way back when Armada first aired but what really got me into it was Bay's first TF movie. After I saw the movie I watched the original series, Animated and then Prime came out!

Megatron would be my first favorite character. But slowly I became more obsessed with Shockwave! But Knock Out is definitely a favorite from Prime as well. Although, it's not a surprise a lot like him, he's definitely lovable.

Autobot or Decepticon?
I've always been a Decepticon fan!
It was way back when Armada first aired but what really got me into it was Bay's first TF movie. After I saw the movie I watched the original series, Animated and then Prime came out!

Megatron would be my first favorite character. But slowly I became more obsessed with Shockwave! But Knock Out is definitely a favorite from Prime as well. Although, it's not a surprise a lot like him, he's definitely lovable.

Autobot or Decepticon?
I've always been a Decepticon fan!
@AuroraStarlet

Knock Out is indeed charming! Glad he was well appreciated by the public too! Normally, original and starting characters are often disliked by people.

On a new topic, I was bothered by the fact there was not enough deaths in Autobot side compared to the decepticon side in Prime. *cries about Breakdown and Dreadwing in the corner* but at the same time, I am just asking for myself to suffer over death favorite characters.I can always go watch the animated TF movie for that
@AuroraStarlet

Knock Out is indeed charming! Glad he was well appreciated by the public too! Normally, original and starting characters are often disliked by people.

On a new topic, I was bothered by the fact there was not enough deaths in Autobot side compared to the decepticon side in Prime. *cries about Breakdown and Dreadwing in the corner* but at the same time, I am just asking for myself to suffer over death favorite characters.I can always go watch the animated TF movie for that
Okay so I'm really intimidated because everybody is way deeper into Transformers everything than I am, but my little dorky heart started pounding when I saw this topic and I got really excited so I guess that counts! ; v;
The Michael Bay movies - I am totally new here, haha! But really, giant robots and cars and flying and fighting and cutebutt personalities - what isn't there to love?? I follow a few TF blogs on tumblr and I really want to get into watching the animated series when I get the downtime.

Megatron because I'm garbage. ; u;

Autobot or Decepticon?
Decepticon, yes. And all my friends make fun of me for it every time I drag them to the movies and on to the TF ride at Universal Studios.

It's so cool to see so many people getting excited here and getting to read how everyone got involved!
Okay so I'm really intimidated because everybody is way deeper into Transformers everything than I am, but my little dorky heart started pounding when I saw this topic and I got really excited so I guess that counts! ; v;
The Michael Bay movies - I am totally new here, haha! But really, giant robots and cars and flying and fighting and cutebutt personalities - what isn't there to love?? I follow a few TF blogs on tumblr and I really want to get into watching the animated series when I get the downtime.

Megatron because I'm garbage. ; u;

Autobot or Decepticon?
Decepticon, yes. And all my friends make fun of me for it every time I drag them to the movies and on to the TF ride at Universal Studios.

It's so cool to see so many people getting excited here and getting to read how everyone got involved!
6hGOr9U.gif
@mignon

That's great that you're still fairly new! That's what kind of motivated me to start this thread in the first place!

Transformers Animated and Prime are both really good, and Im sure you'll like them. even if just a little bit.

And woohoo! another Con! Cons rule! look at my freakin signature omg..
@mignon

That's great that you're still fairly new! That's what kind of motivated me to start this thread in the first place!

Transformers Animated and Prime are both really good, and Im sure you'll like them. even if just a little bit.

And woohoo! another Con! Cons rule! look at my freakin signature omg..
@Nohemi
I love your signature.
Pixels are great, Decepticons are great, what could possibly be better than pixel Decepticon pride??

I'm hoping to start watching Prime on Netflix when I get back from a trip at the end of the month! ' v'
@Nohemi
I love your signature.
Pixels are great, Decepticons are great, what could possibly be better than pixel Decepticon pride??

I'm hoping to start watching Prime on Netflix when I get back from a trip at the end of the month! ' v'
6hGOr9U.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32