Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Transformers Fans, Anyone?
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Saw my girlfriend post in here, sooo...

What got you into Transformers?
The first movie got me really into it, then it sort of faded into the background until I watched Prime.

Who is your favorite character?
Starscream. What a delightful jerkface.

Autobot or Decepticon? Or neutral?
Conssss. I mean, I love the Bots, but Cons are so cool. *___*

What is your favorite series?
Prime.

Have you seen the new movie and did you like it or not?
No. I stopped watching at... I think I saw the third one? They're really not good movies.

And... do you know anybody else who is a Transformers Fan?
My brother, my girlfriend, some peeps on Tumblr, the guy at the collectible toy store...
Saw my girlfriend post in here, sooo...

What got you into Transformers?
The first movie got me really into it, then it sort of faded into the background until I watched Prime.

Starscream. What a delightful jerkface.

Autobot or Decepticon? Or neutral?
Conssss. I mean, I love the Bots, but Cons are so cool. *___*

What is your favorite series?
Prime.

No. I stopped watching at... I think I saw the third one? They're really not good movies.

And... do you know anybody else who is a Transformers Fan?
My brother, my girlfriend, some peeps on Tumblr, the guy at the collectible toy store...
ePOliyb.pngPgv53XB.pnguFMfy5S.png
dEo6ta2.png
RkwUj2W.png
-What got you into Transformers?
i loved TFA as a kid, and then i was into the movie for a while, now i'm watching Prime, and G1, and soon to start MTMTE~

-Who is your favorite character?
Starfruit, obviously. Megatron, Knockout, and TFA Blitzwing are close behind, though..

-Autobot or Decepticon? Or neutral?
Decepticon. We've got all the hot ones.

-What is your favorite series?
Prime, currently. But i still love TFA..

-Have you seen the new movie and did you like it or not?
I havent seen the new movie because my parents watched it while i wasn't home..

-And... do you know anybody else who is a Transformers Fan?
My mate, and a friend of mine i go to conventions with~
i loved TFA as a kid, and then i was into the movie for a while, now i'm watching Prime, and G1, and soon to start MTMTE~

Starfruit, obviously. Megatron, Knockout, and TFA Blitzwing are close behind, though..

Decepticon. We've got all the hot ones.

Prime, currently. But i still love TFA..

I havent seen the new movie because my parents watched it while i wasn't home..

My mate, and a friend of mine i go to conventions with~
Michael | Trans Guy | 27 | INFP | Closed Relationship
?ysB2K=party.png
Ask Me About Commission Prices!
Aw man, I don't even care that this thread has been silent for several months. After stumbling on this, I'm practically required to at least drop a hello (the tf-themed dragons in my lair compel me).

I am one of those fogies old enough to have grown up on the original cartoons though my clearest childhood memory is of the animated movie. My dad would take us to some place to hang out with his friends and it was the only cartoon they had to sit me and my brother down in front of.

Springer, my absolute fav. Wreckers (hahaha, what a surprise from me), Prowl, Jazz, Aerialbots, Thundercracker, Soundwave, Combaticons... let's just save time and say 'a lot'.

Autobot.

Oddly enough, while I absolutely adore the IDW comics, I haven't actually read that much of it. I kinda lost track for a couple years and it pretty daunting trying to catch up that I keep putting i t off.

Ever since the third one my interest in the live action movies has been in the negatives.

All of my tf friends are online (and horrible enablers who poke me with writing bunnies)
Aw man, I don't even care that this thread has been silent for several months. After stumbling on this, I'm practically required to at least drop a hello (the tf-themed dragons in my lair compel me).

I am one of those fogies old enough to have grown up on the original cartoons though my clearest childhood memory is of the animated movie. My dad would take us to some place to hang out with his friends and it was the only cartoon they had to sit me and my brother down in front of.

Springer, my absolute fav. Wreckers (hahaha, what a surprise from me), Prowl, Jazz, Aerialbots, Thundercracker, Soundwave, Combaticons... let's just save time and say 'a lot'.

Autobot.

Oddly enough, while I absolutely adore the IDW comics, I haven't actually read that much of it. I kinda lost track for a couple years and it pretty daunting trying to catch up that I keep putting i t off.

Ever since the third one my interest in the live action movies has been in the negatives.

All of my tf friends are online (and horrible enablers who poke me with writing bunnies)
What got you into transformers
I think it was one of the cartoons, the one that had the Minicons. Was it Transformers Armada or something like that? Anyways I adored it as a kid and thought it was an awesome concept, My friend also had some of the toys too.

Who your favorite character is
OPTIMUS PRIME. He has always been my favorite character. o3o

Autobot or Decepticon? or neutral?
Autobot definitely.

What your favorite series is
I'd say the Bay movies, but the series I watched as a kid is also up there for nostalgia (not to mention it's the only one I watched and remember)

I have and I loved it neh! 8D

And.. do you know anybody else who is a Transformers Fan?
On FR? Obviously everyone in the thread lol. In real life? A few of my friends are fans of different series.
I think it was one of the cartoons, the one that had the Minicons. Was it Transformers Armada or something like that? Anyways I adored it as a kid and thought it was an awesome concept, My friend also had some of the toys too.

OPTIMUS PRIME. He has always been my favorite character. o3o

Autobot definitely.

I'd say the Bay movies, but the series I watched as a kid is also up there for nostalgia (not to mention it's the only one I watched and remember)

I have and I loved it neh! 8D

On FR? Obviously everyone in the thread lol. In real life? A few of my friends are fans of different series.
aqLwpCP.png
What got you into transformers?
I happened to discover Armada when I was a kid and was hooked on the series ever since.

Let's see… I'd have the say the twins Sunstreaker and Sideswipe are my absolute favorites. Though Drift, Soundwave, Aerialbots, Prowl, Jazz, Wheeljack, and…well quite a few others are up there as well.

I'm…fairly neutral I guess. Though I lean more towards the Autobots I also like many of the Decepticons.

Hmm… picking a favorite is hard… Cybertron was what really got me back into Transformers, I really liked the characters from G1, and both Animated and Prime were really good as well. I'm also a fan of many of the comics.

I personally like the movies for the graphics and new take on Transformers. But that's about it. The characterizations were terrible and honestly the plots weren't that great.

Not really…all of my friends will watch/talk about Transformers with me but I'm the only big fan...
I happened to discover Armada when I was a kid and was hooked on the series ever since.

Let's see… I'd have the say the twins Sunstreaker and Sideswipe are my absolute favorites. Though Drift, Soundwave, Aerialbots, Prowl, Jazz, Wheeljack, and…well quite a few others are up there as well.

I'm…fairly neutral I guess. Though I lean more towards the Autobots I also like many of the Decepticons.

Hmm… picking a favorite is hard… Cybertron was what really got me back into Transformers, I really liked the characters from G1, and both Animated and Prime were really good as well. I'm also a fan of many of the comics.

I personally like the movies for the graphics and new take on Transformers. But that's about it. The characterizations were terrible and honestly the plots weren't that great.

Not really…all of my friends will watch/talk about Transformers with me but I'm the only big fan...
I watched G1 and Animated as a kid but it was the MTMTE comics that really got me into the fandom

Rodimus Prime probably, he's a babe

Autobots, Decepticons are hot and all but pretty much every single one of them is crazy

Transformers Animated, but I really like G1 a lot too

I have the new movie on DVD and I fricken love Crosshairs tho the movie kinda sucked

Just some people from Tumblr
I watched G1 and Animated as a kid but it was the MTMTE comics that really got me into the fandom

Rodimus Prime probably, he's a babe

Autobots, Decepticons are hot and all but pretty much every single one of them is crazy

Transformers Animated, but I really like G1 a lot too

I have the new movie on DVD and I fricken love Crosshairs tho the movie kinda sucked

Just some people from Tumblr
what got you into transformers?
-When I was I think 7 or 6 my dad was watching the first movie. I didn't know what they were, but I came to love the robotic-ness of them. :3 I just liked BB back then, didn't much care for OP.

-I really can't decide between either Optimus, or my two comic babies Rewind and chromedome. :3

Autobot or decepticon? or neutral?
-Autobots, number one they are fricken colorful as frag and they got some wicked alt modes. and they are the hero's and not the villains

Have your seen the new movie? and did you like it or not?
-Well...at first I was somewhat disappointed and saddened, reason why was the way OP acted. ya know? your used to the stoic kind and passionate leader and not some cold un forgiving bot. I loved the movie but the ending....could have gone better, it was just random.
what got you into transformers?
-When I was I think 7 or 6 my dad was watching the first movie. I didn't know what they were, but I came to love the robotic-ness of them. :3 I just liked BB back then, didn't much care for OP.

-I really can't decide between either Optimus, or my two comic babies Rewind and chromedome. :3

Autobot or decepticon? or neutral?
-Autobots, number one they are fricken colorful as frag and they got some wicked alt modes. and they are the hero's and not the villains

Have your seen the new movie? and did you like it or not?
-Well...at first I was somewhat disappointed and saddened, reason why was the way OP acted. ya know? your used to the stoic kind and passionate leader and not some cold un forgiving bot. I loved the movie but the ending....could have gone better, it was just random.
signiture_pic_by_silverstreakp-d8j9b96.jpg
Oh my gosh this thread is so quiet these days! But I wanted to jump in with you other fans and contribute. VuV

Oh golly gosh it was AGES ago. I was prolly, like, 5 or 6??? My brother was a big fan though he never let me touch his toys and comics. I watched some of the G1 series but only what my mom had recorded for my brother. AS I got older, I ADORED Beast Wars and continued to watch it for a while. Though I've always been a fan at heart, I fell out of it for a while until I spent three hours on the TF wiki learning about characters and story lines and fell in love again. I'm working on collecting the G1 series and watching it (since they TOOK IT OFF NETFLIX UGH). Though I've recently seen Prime and hfdjsfjksdal I love it. ;u; I'm also tackling some IDW publishing goodness though I've only just started reading some stuff vuv

TOO. MANY. Though, from Prime at least, I really liked Knock Out, Soundwave, OP and Smokescreen C: I also really liked Megatron actually and Starscream is such a drama queen I love it, haha!

Neutral! I like bots from both sides. C:

Currently TF: Prime because it's whatt I've watched the most recently

It was a hit or miss for me. There was things I liked and things I didn't. The overall graphics was fantastic, especially the sheer detail in how the bots transformed and fought. As for casting and screenplay... meh. I know G1 was well known for one-liners but geez. It's the 21st century.

Not especially. Just some people on tumblr I follow. My husband talks with me about it but he's not a big fan. ):
Oh my gosh this thread is so quiet these days! But I wanted to jump in with you other fans and contribute. VuV

Oh golly gosh it was AGES ago. I was prolly, like, 5 or 6??? My brother was a big fan though he never let me touch his toys and comics. I watched some of the G1 series but only what my mom had recorded for my brother. AS I got older, I ADORED Beast Wars and continued to watch it for a while. Though I've always been a fan at heart, I fell out of it for a while until I spent three hours on the TF wiki learning about characters and story lines and fell in love again. I'm working on collecting the G1 series and watching it (since they TOOK IT OFF NETFLIX UGH). Though I've recently seen Prime and hfdjsfjksdal I love it. ;u; I'm also tackling some IDW publishing goodness though I've only just started reading some stuff vuv

TOO. MANY. Though, from Prime at least, I really liked Knock Out, Soundwave, OP and Smokescreen C: I also really liked Megatron actually and Starscream is such a drama queen I love it, haha!

Neutral! I like bots from both sides. C:

Currently TF: Prime because it's whatt I've watched the most recently

It was a hit or miss for me. There was things I liked and things I didn't. The overall graphics was fantastic, especially the sheer detail in how the bots transformed and fought. As for casting and screenplay... meh. I know G1 was well known for one-liners but geez. It's the 21st century.

Not especially. Just some people on tumblr I follow. My husband talks with me about it but he's not a big fan. ):
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
FObX7rS.png
SPACER RBHJg0l.png
This is gonna sound really weird, but they filmed the beginning part of Revenge of the Fallen in my hometown. I decided to pursue the interest, and BAM! Here I am

I have a love-hate relationship with IDW'S Prowl and I really like Starscream across most franchises.

Autobot!

TFA. TFA was the best. I bought both AllSpark Almanacs, the toys...everything I could get my hands on.

Not really interested in it, tbh.

Just fanartists on Tumblr who I stalk.
This is gonna sound really weird, but they filmed the beginning part of Revenge of the Fallen in my hometown. I decided to pursue the interest, and BAM! Here I am

I have a love-hate relationship with IDW'S Prowl and I really like Starscream across most franchises.

Autobot!

TFA. TFA was the best. I bought both AllSpark Almanacs, the toys...everything I could get my hands on.

Not really interested in it, tbh.

Just fanartists on Tumblr who I stalk.
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
Yes hello did someone say robots?

I got a cool ravage usb as a gift and decided i should at least watch enought of it to know who the character was, but considering my love for giant robots it very quickly consumed me.

Megatron!! With Starscream, Arcee, and prowl all closely tied for second (plus the entire lost light crew)

Decepticon B)

Im really enjoying the IDW comics but Prime was the first one i really got into.

Ive only seen the 1st and 4th, they were terrible and i enjoyed them a lot.

Ive tried to convert some of my friends but they've only seen a bit of prime so... kind of?
Yes hello did someone say robots?

I got a cool ravage usb as a gift and decided i should at least watch enought of it to know who the character was, but considering my love for giant robots it very quickly consumed me.

Megatron!! With Starscream, Arcee, and prowl all closely tied for second (plus the entire lost light crew)

Decepticon B)

Im really enjoying the IDW comics but Prime was the first one i really got into.

Ive only seen the 1st and 4th, they were terrible and i enjoyed them a lot.

Ive tried to convert some of my friends but they've only seen a bit of prime so... kind of?
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32