Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Transformers Fans, Anyone?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Datcosmosaft

!Yeah! I didnt truly get into transformers until TFA. mainly because I was just a bit older (10) and knew what was really going on. XD I watched a bunch of tfa youtube poop after that, ahah! Then I grew up some more, watched the movies, got a laptop, u know..
ytp.. gawd. those were the days.
@Datcosmosaft

!Yeah! I didnt truly get into transformers until TFA. mainly because I was just a bit older (10) and knew what was really going on. XD I watched a bunch of tfa youtube poop after that, ahah! Then I grew up some more, watched the movies, got a laptop, u know..
ytp.. gawd. those were the days.
tumblr_n8947cX10P1su71njo7_250.gif
@Astronological

Thats cool! Not gonna lie when I say I had a huge crush on TFA starscream.. Im not even sure why..

And ugh! I need to get all of g1 on dvd. I have a lot of the episodes on vhs and they are super old.. super. :/ My dad is an old man.

Have you seen Transformers Prime yet? They have all of it netflix.
@Astronological

Thats cool! Not gonna lie when I say I had a huge crush on TFA starscream.. Im not even sure why..

And ugh! I need to get all of g1 on dvd. I have a lot of the episodes on vhs and they are super old.. super. :/ My dad is an old man.

Have you seen Transformers Prime yet? They have all of it netflix.
@Osirilen

Age of Extinction is really good! Personally, I find it better than the last 3 and would like to see it again in the theaters. soon
@Osirilen

Age of Extinction is really good! Personally, I find it better than the last 3 and would like to see it again in the theaters. soon
@Nohemi
I have heard that. I really want to see it, but I've found it difficult to actually find the time to go and watch it.
@Nohemi
I have heard that. I really want to see it, but I've found it difficult to actually find the time to go and watch it.
@Nohemi

lol i did too, so that's okay. x3

man i haven't watched them in like over a year. i lost one or two of the discs i think, i should hunt those down.

i've seen most of it, all but a few of the last episodes. thanks to some friends off of fr i know what happens, but i don't mind. i might watch anyway just so i can say that i have seen it. ^^
@Nohemi

lol i did too, so that's okay. x3

man i haven't watched them in like over a year. i lost one or two of the discs i think, i should hunt those down.

i've seen most of it, all but a few of the last episodes. thanks to some friends off of fr i know what happens, but i don't mind. i might watch anyway just so i can say that i have seen it. ^^
bi_splatter.png xx
Loki
it/its // fr+1
wishlist // clan lore // hatchery (hiatus)
pings are off.
@Osirilen
Welp, I hope you get that time soon so you can watch. :3c
@Osirilen
Welp, I hope you get that time soon so you can watch. :3c
Okay everybody.. I am on FR time. and as you can see, it is super late.
So bye for now. I am so sleepy. . .
Okay everybody.. I am on FR time. and as you can see, it is super late.
So bye for now. I am so sleepy. . .
@Nohemi
I keep saying "Today I'm gonna watch it" over and over, but it just doesn't happen. It will sometime this week though I'm sure. Just a matter of time.
@Nohemi
I keep saying "Today I'm gonna watch it" over and over, but it just doesn't happen. It will sometime this week though I'm sure. Just a matter of time.
Uh hi Adi u know me from the tumblr social websites but here
  • Tfa mostly got me into TF, I love TFA wow
  • Misfire is my one true love
  • Decepticons forever man
  • MTMTE/TFA
  • nah
  • dude check my friend list there are a surprising amount of tf fans here
Uh hi Adi u know me from the tumblr social websites but here
  • Tfa mostly got me into TF, I love TFA wow
  • Misfire is my one true love
  • Decepticons forever man
  • MTMTE/TFA