Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Transformers Fans, Anyone?
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32
Are we talking about ships now? Let me list mine. I don't have as many as most people, but the ones I do have I ship intensely.

Skyfire/Starscream (OTP 5evar)
Skywarp/Thundercracker
Megatron/Soundwave
Red Alert/Inferno and sometimes Firestar is in there too depending on the day
Ratchet/Wheeljack
Elita/Optimus
Chromia/Ironhide
Prowl/Jazz

I also like Silverbolt/Motormaster when they're both written as innocent idiot kids.
Are we talking about ships now? Let me list mine. I don't have as many as most people, but the ones I do have I ship intensely.

Skyfire/Starscream (OTP 5evar)
Skywarp/Thundercracker
Megatron/Soundwave
Red Alert/Inferno and sometimes Firestar is in there too depending on the day
Ratchet/Wheeljack
Elita/Optimus
Chromia/Ironhide
Prowl/Jazz

I also like Silverbolt/Motormaster when they're both written as innocent idiot kids.
@Pilotslover

I first watched Beast Wars when I was in middle or elementary school so it has a huge nostalgic pull on my heart, lol!

@pinkrobotgirl

Which canon of ships are you referring to?
@Pilotslover

I first watched Beast Wars when I was in middle or elementary school so it has a huge nostalgic pull on my heart, lol!

@pinkrobotgirl

Which canon of ships are you referring to?
tumblr_inline_njuceyS0jr1r7wjf7.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.giftumblr_inline_njucezU7Uo1r7wjf7.png
@DefyingGravity primarily G1, but I'll ship them in other continuities as well if they're available there (most are not).

The only exception is TFP Ratchet/Wheeljack, I know it's a popular ship but I just didn't feel it, I guess because Wheeljack didn't feel like the traditional Wheeljack at all.
@DefyingGravity primarily G1, but I'll ship them in other continuities as well if they're available there (most are not).

The only exception is TFP Ratchet/Wheeljack, I know it's a popular ship but I just didn't feel it, I guess because Wheeljack didn't feel like the traditional Wheeljack at all.
[img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/294/0/3/megatron_found_your_drugs____by_hawkfrost444-d6rdbxr.jpg[/img]
megatron_found_your_drugs____by_hawkfrost444-d6rdbxr.jpg
tumblr_inline_njuceyS0jr1r7wjf7.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.giftumblr_inline_njucezU7Uo1r7wjf7.png
@pinkrobotgirl
It's funny, I think most people pair Prowl and Jazz. XD

@DefyingGravity
Ahh nostalgia, it's wonderful!
I tried to go back and rewatch Beast Wars but I can't do it, Roughnecks (The Starship Trooper Chronicles) sort of ruined CGI shows for me by being so damned good!!
@pinkrobotgirl
It's funny, I think most people pair Prowl and Jazz. XD

@DefyingGravity
Ahh nostalgia, it's wonderful!
I tried to go back and rewatch Beast Wars but I can't do it, Roughnecks (The Starship Trooper Chronicles) sort of ruined CGI shows for me by being so damned good!!
Yt4sddf.png
@Pilotslover Yeah, they do. I wasn't even that into the ship myself, but now it's so prevalent that I find myself throwing themselves in the backgrounds of my own fics just for the heck of it. I dunno, just the way it turned out. XD But I mainly write about Decepticons so.
@Pilotslover Yeah, they do. I wasn't even that into the ship myself, but now it's so prevalent that I find myself throwing themselves in the backgrounds of my own fics just for the heck of it. I dunno, just the way it turned out. XD But I mainly write about Decepticons so.
@pinkrobotgirl

I think it's that they sort of hold to the opposites attract thing.
@pinkrobotgirl

I think it's that they sort of hold to the opposites attract thing.
Yt4sddf.png
@DefyingGravity This guy seriously gave my half-asleep brain a fright (then a good laugh).

@@pinkrobotgirl I'm so glad to see another Motormaster/Silverbolt shipper. OuO And yep, Prowl and Jazz are just that one pair in a fandom that at least 90% of the fanbase ships (I mean, just look at them- colors and personalities that both oppose and mirrors one another's, and who doesn't love that?).
@DefyingGravity This guy seriously gave my half-asleep brain a fright (then a good laugh).

@@pinkrobotgirl I'm so glad to see another Motormaster/Silverbolt shipper. OuO And yep, Prowl and Jazz are just that one pair in a fandom that at least 90% of the fanbase ships (I mean, just look at them- colors and personalities that both oppose and mirrors one another's, and who doesn't love that?).
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@skelaris
Glad you came across my thread! its always fun to meet other fans especially when it seemed like you were alone at first.
Im sorta .. not really surprised to see all the transformers fans on here. . still surprised nonetheless. i know a lot of them came from tumblr, like me.
@skelaris
Glad you came across my thread! its always fun to meet other fans especially when it seemed like you were alone at first.
Im sorta .. not really surprised to see all the transformers fans on here. . still surprised nonetheless. i know a lot of them came from tumblr, like me.
tumblr_n8947cX10P1su71njo7_250.gif
Okay. We' re all talking about ships now?! B)))
I haven't really commented that much in a while so here goes..

.. for some reason. FR is not letting me post my list. and now I am very angry B( I had to write it two effing times. I just give up.
Okay. We' re all talking about ships now?! B)))
I haven't really commented that much in a while so here goes..

.. for some reason. FR is not letting me post my list. and now I am very angry B( I had to write it two effing times. I just give up.
tumblr_n8947cX10P1su71njo7_250.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32