Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Transformers Fans, Anyone?
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32
ugh that sucks don't be mean FR forumsss i want to see people's ships

(if I'm writing out a long post sometimes I'll do it in notepad just to be safe)
ugh that sucks don't be mean FR forumsss i want to see people's ships

(if I'm writing out a long post sometimes I'll do it in notepad just to be safe)
I hope it's ok to bring this back from the dead but I made a Transformers cosplay dragon contest on Tumblr and I thought some people here might like to join. :3
I hope it's ok to bring this back from the dead but I made a Transformers cosplay dragon contest on Tumblr and I thought some people here might like to join. :3
ehh recently I've become wary of interacting with other TF fans (thank the tumblr fanbase for that, ugh), but I might as well throw myself in here~

What got you into transformers: I think it was the Transformers Prime cartoon, and then eventually I got into everything else in the franchise.
Who your favorite character is: Soundwave in all franchises, but I have mega soft spots for Airachnid, Optimus and Wheeljack in TFP
Autobot or Decepticon? or neutral?: I tend to like Decepticons more, but I'd say I'm much more an Autobot/Neutral than a Con.
What your favorite series is: Transformers Prime!
Have you seen the new movie and did you like it or not?: Saw it, loved it, wouldn't shut up about it on the way home XD
And.. do you know anybody else who is a Transformers Fan?: I know @WeasleyGeek is a fan (we'd both been waiting for a registration window a year ago :P) and I was fortunate enough to actually meet her at this year's Auto Assembly, but apart from a few others on other websites my TF friend circle is pretty limited.

Also I'm pretty dang proud of my collection of Transformers dragons :D
ehh recently I've become wary of interacting with other TF fans (thank the tumblr fanbase for that, ugh), but I might as well throw myself in here~

What got you into transformers: I think it was the Transformers Prime cartoon, and then eventually I got into everything else in the franchise.
Who your favorite character is: Soundwave in all franchises, but I have mega soft spots for Airachnid, Optimus and Wheeljack in TFP
Autobot or Decepticon? or neutral?: I tend to like Decepticons more, but I'd say I'm much more an Autobot/Neutral than a Con.
What your favorite series is: Transformers Prime!
Have you seen the new movie and did you like it or not?: Saw it, loved it, wouldn't shut up about it on the way home XD
And.. do you know anybody else who is a Transformers Fan?: I know @WeasleyGeek is a fan (we'd both been waiting for a registration window a year ago :P) and I was fortunate enough to actually meet her at this year's Auto Assembly, but apart from a few others on other websites my TF friend circle is pretty limited.

Also I'm pretty dang proud of my collection of Transformers dragons :D
I, too, am going to jump right in

What got you into transformers
The movies. I watched the DOTM trailer and decided I was absolutely pumped. So i dragged my friend along and positively loved it, (she however did not). So I watched the other 2 movies, and, like one does, scoured youtube for various bayverse clips. It was there that I came across TFA, and that became the gateway of no return for me.

Who your favorite character is
Purely depends on the franchise. That, and who has the spotlight at the present time.

In MTMTE, i'd probably say Chromedome (though lets face it, everyone in the comic is awesome)
Soundwave I just like all across the board, especially in TFP (❁´â–½`❁)
I also love Bee and Shockwave from TFA

Autobot or Decepticon? or neutral?
I always considered myself an autobot... until I watched TFA. Then I was torn. The IDW comics definitely gave me a new perspective though (i.e. everyone is terrible), so I pick neither and instead pick the Rod Squad

Though if I have to choose, autobot

What your favorite series is
TFA and MTMTE.

TFA probably because i'm just biased towards it for being the show to really dragged me into transformers. That, and the characters and plot are really well done, and the humour is really great in it. I just wish the 4th season wasn't cancelled T.T

I don't think i need to explain MTMTE. It's filled with countless mysteries and delicious character interactions and development, and a fair amount of humour and gore. The last issue was fantastic :D

TFP was almost a favourite of mine, but the writing often fell back on itself, and I found myself getting bored of it during season 3.

Have you seen the new movie and did you like it or not?
Hell yeah I have. Unfortunately, over the 3 years, I've become more critical of movies, so I was kind of meh towards it. I felt like the plot was rather flat... but even so, I would've been absolutely content to watch the autobots/dinobots beat the hell out of everyone, because damn, that fighting choreography and character design :3

What I'm trying to say is, we need more robots and less humans

And.. do you know anybody else who is a Transformers Fan?
I wish. I mean, my friend from school is sort of a fan, but more just towards the movies (we praise Shockwave the reindeer)

I've also been trying my hardest to get my other friend into the comics, though he stopped reading after a while. I'll pester him later.
I, too, am going to jump right in

The movies. I watched the DOTM trailer and decided I was absolutely pumped. So i dragged my friend along and positively loved it, (she however did not). So I watched the other 2 movies, and, like one does, scoured youtube for various bayverse clips. It was there that I came across TFA, and that became the gateway of no return for me.

Purely depends on the franchise. That, and who has the spotlight at the present time.

In MTMTE, i'd probably say Chromedome (though lets face it, everyone in the comic is awesome)
Soundwave I just like all across the board, especially in TFP (❁´â–½`❁)
I also love Bee and Shockwave from TFA

I always considered myself an autobot... until I watched TFA. Then I was torn. The IDW comics definitely gave me a new perspective though (i.e. everyone is terrible), so I pick neither and instead pick the Rod Squad

Though if I have to choose, autobot

TFA and MTMTE.

TFA probably because i'm just biased towards it for being the show to really dragged me into transformers. That, and the characters and plot are really well done, and the humour is really great in it. I just wish the 4th season wasn't cancelled T.T

I don't think i need to explain MTMTE. It's filled with countless mysteries and delicious character interactions and development, and a fair amount of humour and gore. The last issue was fantastic :D

TFP was almost a favourite of mine, but the writing often fell back on itself, and I found myself getting bored of it during season 3.

Hell yeah I have. Unfortunately, over the 3 years, I've become more critical of movies, so I was kind of meh towards it. I felt like the plot was rather flat... but even so, I would've been absolutely content to watch the autobots/dinobots beat the hell out of everyone, because damn, that fighting choreography and character design :3

What I'm trying to say is, we need more robots and less humans

I wish. I mean, my friend from school is sort of a fan, but more just towards the movies (we praise Shockwave the reindeer)

I've also been trying my hardest to get my other friend into the comics, though he stopped reading after a while. I'll pester him later.
@britishdinosaur

AAHHH
Yes! Its been awhile since someone commented.. Pleased to have you here.

Totally agree with you on tfa, mtmte, tfp, and the movies..
I was always into TF but then I watched TFA was I was younger.. I just got pulled in. It was really good. I'm rewatching it now!

"(we praise Shockwave the reindeer)"

!!! I love Shockwave very much. tbh, I need to go back and fix my intro to state so. I cant believe I sorta forgot. I just typed it up real quick. hmm
But Yes. I really really really love tfa Shockwave. :0
@britishdinosaur

AAHHH
Yes! Its been awhile since someone commented.. Pleased to have you here.

Totally agree with you on tfa, mtmte, tfp, and the movies..
I was always into TF but then I watched TFA was I was younger.. I just got pulled in. It was really good. I'm rewatching it now!

"(we praise Shockwave the reindeer)"

!!! I love Shockwave very much. tbh, I need to go back and fix my intro to state so. I cant believe I sorta forgot. I just typed it up real quick. hmm
But Yes. I really really really love tfa Shockwave. :0
tumblr_n8947cX10P1su71njo7_250.gif
??? I remember putting my introduction on this thread, but I can seem to find it??? what the..
??? I remember putting my introduction on this thread, but I can seem to find it??? what the..
@Nohemi

As a kid, I occasionally watched BW and G1. When the first Bay film came out, it invigorated my love for them (though I despise the Bayfilms). I re watched all of BW, watched TFA when it came out, and am now a thorough fangirl.

Waspinator! And many others, just too many to list.

Autobots for life.

TFP takes the cake. TFA after, then BW.

Nope. I will only see it once it hits HBO or something. And only for the eye candy robots.

Not personally, but online, yes.
@Nohemi

As a kid, I occasionally watched BW and G1. When the first Bay film came out, it invigorated my love for them (though I despise the Bayfilms). I re watched all of BW, watched TFA when it came out, and am now a thorough fangirl.

Waspinator! And many others, just too many to list.

Autobots for life.

TFP takes the cake. TFA after, then BW.

Nope. I will only see it once it hits HBO or something. And only for the eye candy robots.

Not personally, but online, yes.
@kuhli

Nice nice.. B)

Hi there! I dont see much people around who like BW a whole lot. Like, they like it, and enjoyed it, but they dont have it in their top 3 as you do.
Its refreshing.

I will tell you this. TF4 is definitely better than the last 3. IMO..
in plot, bots characterizations, less offensive jokes, .. yeah.
@kuhli

Nice nice.. B)

Hi there! I dont see much people around who like BW a whole lot. Like, they like it, and enjoyed it, but they dont have it in their top 3 as you do.
Its refreshing.

I will tell you this. TF4 is definitely better than the last 3. IMO..
in plot, bots characterizations, less offensive jokes, .. yeah.
@Nohemi

BW's animation was god awful, the jokes were cheesy, but the plot was good and the characters interesting.

Also, RUBBER DUCKY!!

And Beast Machines was an abomination that we shall never mention again. NEVER.
@Nohemi

BW's animation was god awful, the jokes were cheesy, but the plot was good and the characters interesting.

Also, RUBBER DUCKY!!

And Beast Machines was an abomination that we shall never mention again. NEVER.
@Kuhli In my opinion the best things to come out of Beast Wars were Blackarachnia [s](totally not saying that cause of the Transmetal 2 Blackie figure sitting on my desk *shifty eyes*)[/s], the Fuzors (such delightful abominations of nature) and yes, rubber ducky Megatron :D And hey, at least Beast Machines gave us Jetstorm. [img]http://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/thumb/3/3f/JetstormBMfull.jpg/300px-JetstormBMfull.jpg[/img] [i]he's so cute i want to pinch his robocheeks *u*[/i]
@Kuhli In my opinion the best things to come out of Beast Wars were Blackarachnia (totally not saying that cause of the Transmetal 2 Blackie figure sitting on my desk *shifty eyes*), the Fuzors (such delightful abominations of nature) and yes, rubber ducky Megatron :D

And hey, at least Beast Machines gave us Jetstorm.

300px-JetstormBMfull.jpg

he's so cute i want to pinch his robocheeks *u*
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32