Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Transformers Fans, Anyone?
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@ectochoir

Will you try to make Transformers themed dragons here of FlightRising?

@demonoflight

YES!! BEAST WARS has the best opening ever! :P And Dinobot is freaking amazing!

lol, except of the beast wars characters I have to love tarantulas. He's just... so... :D

Do you try and create or buy Transformers themed Dragons?
@ectochoir

Will you try to make Transformers themed dragons here of FlightRising?

@demonoflight

YES!! BEAST WARS has the best opening ever! :P And Dinobot is freaking amazing!

lol, except of the beast wars characters I have to love tarantulas. He's just... so... :D

Do you try and create or buy Transformers themed Dragons?
tumblr_inline_njuceyS0jr1r7wjf7.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.giftumblr_inline_njucezU7Uo1r7wjf7.png
DID SOMEONE SAY TRANSFORMERS???

typical story, got into it via the bay movies and found tfa (still my fav series to this day ahhhhh) at first i was an angsty baby teen and was like "the cons sounds cool lets go" and then i grew up and realised optimus prime is in actual fact a massive dork esp in animated so now i'm autobot lmao

fav character depends on the series but for animated its prowl, tfp my fav is smokescreen and in mtmte tailgate is my babe *.* aoe was alright, better than the other ones but still not great

i know literally no-one that likes transformers i need friends so bad ;;;;;
DID SOMEONE SAY TRANSFORMERS???

typical story, got into it via the bay movies and found tfa (still my fav series to this day ahhhhh) at first i was an angsty baby teen and was like "the cons sounds cool lets go" and then i grew up and realised optimus prime is in actual fact a massive dork esp in animated so now i'm autobot lmao

fav character depends on the series but for animated its prowl, tfp my fav is smokescreen and in mtmte tailgate is my babe *.* aoe was alright, better than the other ones but still not great

i know literally no-one that likes transformers i need friends so bad ;;;;;
Ohhh, heck to the yes. All you guys need to know is that I'm wholeheartedly Autobot, and that I have been for years upon years |D
Ohhh, heck to the yes. All you guys need to know is that I'm wholeheartedly Autobot, and that I have been for years upon years |D
Transformers! :D Glad this thread is still here - I left off posting it a couple months ago, haha.

I can't wait for the next issue of MTMTE to come out - I think it's the Wednesday after next?
Transformers! :D Glad this thread is still here - I left off posting it a couple months ago, haha.

I can't wait for the next issue of MTMTE to come out - I think it's the Wednesday after next?
Technically started back during Armada, but I didn't actually enter the fandom until ROTF.
Favorite is G1 Soundwave!
Definitely a neutral.
Favorite series is G1 in all its corny 80s glory~
I could do without the beginning but overall enjoyed it!
It was actually a fellow TF fan that brought me to FR @Firebee
Technically started back during Armada, but I didn't actually enter the fandom until ROTF.
Favorite is G1 Soundwave!
Definitely a neutral.
Favorite series is G1 in all its corny 80s glory~
I could do without the beginning but overall enjoyed it!
It was actually a fellow TF fan that brought me to FR @Firebee
IM SO HAPPY THAT THIS IS HERE

yes transformers are amazing
I'm just a baby in the fandom. like a month or two. I first saw the bay movies when they first came out, but while rewatching my friend was like 'hey watch transformers prime' and i fell in love with Optimus Prime's baby face, and everyone really. I've recently started watching G1 since it only seems right to watch what started it all. I recently splurged and bought a bunch of transformers stuff.

I liked and also didn't like the new movie. I liked that it was a lot more focused on the autobots. however I'm chronically depressed and so the whole storyline was really sad and so it just made me feel really sad. Plus THE BEGINNING >BU Ratchet is my favorite. I currently have two dragons in my hoard named after Prime characters hehe.

EDIT it ate most of my post for some reason??
IM SO HAPPY THAT THIS IS HERE

yes transformers are amazing
I'm just a baby in the fandom. like a month or two. I first saw the bay movies when they first came out, but while rewatching my friend was like 'hey watch transformers prime' and i fell in love with Optimus Prime's baby face, and everyone really. I've recently started watching G1 since it only seems right to watch what started it all. I recently splurged and bought a bunch of transformers stuff.

I liked and also didn't like the new movie. I liked that it was a lot more focused on the autobots. however I'm chronically depressed and so the whole storyline was really sad and so it just made me feel really sad. Plus THE BEGINNING >BU Ratchet is my favorite. I currently have two dragons in my hoard named after Prime characters hehe.

EDIT it ate most of my post for some reason??
COnwekB.pngsnvCbCv.jpgLTPvb84.pngKrwGLXp.png
THIS IS THE THREAD FOR ME

What got you into transformers:
My Dads been into it since he was a kid so I kinda grew up with TF stuff? but I never got into it until this year because I have a few friends into it. So I was like "what the hell I'll give it a shot" and now I'm deep into robot hell and can't get out. (TFP and MTMTE are the series that got me first lol)

Who your favorite character is:
THERE'S SO MUCH you'd have to ask per series tbh. though overall i think throughout the generactions I always love Shockwave, Starscream. Cyclonus and Rodimus. Ultra Maggie too.

Autobot or Decepticon? or neutral?
Decepticon, or Deception Allinged Neutral at most.

What your favourite series is
uuhhh like tv show wise I'd have to say Prime tbh. Everything it it was done so well.

Have you seen the new movie and did you like it or not?
Noooo no nope. I hate all the bayverse films sorry. (Most of the movies are bad tbh its a shame, even the non-bayverse ones)

And.. do you know anybody else who is a Transformers Fan?
My Dad, Sister (I got her into it hehe) and a few friends!
THIS IS THE THREAD FOR ME

What got you into transformers:
My Dads been into it since he was a kid so I kinda grew up with TF stuff? but I never got into it until this year because I have a few friends into it. So I was like "what the hell I'll give it a shot" and now I'm deep into robot hell and can't get out. (TFP and MTMTE are the series that got me first lol)

Who your favorite character is:
THERE'S SO MUCH you'd have to ask per series tbh. though overall i think throughout the generactions I always love Shockwave, Starscream. Cyclonus and Rodimus. Ultra Maggie too.

Decepticon, or Deception Allinged Neutral at most.

What your favourite series is
uuhhh like tv show wise I'd have to say Prime tbh. Everything it it was done so well.

Noooo no nope. I hate all the bayverse films sorry. (Most of the movies are bad tbh its a shame, even the non-bayverse ones)

My Dad, Sister (I got her into it hehe) and a few friends!
fvgsnJ4.png
Aaaaaa Transformers! Have to post here because this subject :D. And please forgive me my bad english.

What got you into transformers

Well, I have watched Transformers since I was a kid. Me and my sister watched it always.
And now we are speaking about Transfomers Armada and then also Energon and Cypertron.

Who your favorite character is

Starscream *33*. He is always been my favourite character just because he is just... Starscream. I also like master Megatron. I like Starscream the most in Energon because I really like how he is drawn.

Definitely Decepticon!

What your favorite series is

I have to say that I like all those three most what I watched as a kid: Armada, Energon and Cypertron. I have watched G1, Prime and Animated a little.
I think that the story of Energon serie is not just as good than example in Armada but I really liked the humor of it. Megatron was just perfect and Starscream too and also their relationship! ♥

No, I haven't seen the newest movie and I'm not sure if I even want to. Other three Bay movies I have seen and well... I liked the first one and the second too but the thirth was disappointment.

Yes. My little sister. She is more fan than I am :D.
Aaaaaa Transformers! Have to post here because this subject :D. And please forgive me my bad english.

What got you into transformers

Well, I have watched Transformers since I was a kid. Me and my sister watched it always.
And now we are speaking about Transfomers Armada and then also Energon and Cypertron.

Who your favorite character is

Starscream *33*. He is always been my favourite character just because he is just... Starscream. I also like master Megatron. I like Starscream the most in Energon because I really like how he is drawn.

Definitely Decepticon!

What your favorite series is

I have to say that I like all those three most what I watched as a kid: Armada, Energon and Cypertron. I have watched G1, Prime and Animated a little.
I think that the story of Energon serie is not just as good than example in Armada but I really liked the humor of it. Megatron was just perfect and Starscream too and also their relationship! ♥

No, I haven't seen the newest movie and I'm not sure if I even want to. Other three Bay movies I have seen and well... I liked the first one and the second too but the thirth was disappointment.

Yes. My little sister. She is more fan than I am :D.
What we do in life echoes in eternity
What got you into Transformers?
The G1 cartoon. So cheesy but lovable.

Who is your favourite character?
Optimus Prime

Autobot or Decepticon?
Autobot

Favourite Series?
Toss up between the G1 cartoon and Beast Wars

Yes and yes!

Do you know anyone else who is a Transformers fan?
Not in rl, just some peeps online. ;)
What got you into Transformers?
The G1 cartoon. So cheesy but lovable.

Who is your favourite character?
Optimus Prime

Autobot or Decepticon?
Autobot

Favourite Series?
Toss up between the G1 cartoon and Beast Wars

Yes and yes!

Do you know anyone else who is a Transformers fan?
Not in rl, just some peeps online. ;)
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
im currently into it now, compared to nov2014 (also i sounded like a butt when i first made the post - i changed it to sound more like current me lol ;v;)

What got you into transformers?
I first entered the fandom when the first movie came out (bay-verse), but the first time i've ever set eyes on the whole franchise was when it was in the dinobot/beast wars era :o

Who your is your favorite character?
I...love...Bulkhead. What a gentle, nice 'bot ;v;
There's also Sideswipe, not sure if RID2015 is an accurate portrayal of him bc im a young'in but yes

Autobot! BUT...imo...Decepticons have more of the...hot bods *eyebrows waggle*

What is your favorite series?
Prime. I was really active in the fandom during that time, I suppose I bonded with the whole TF group while i was in the fandom? :o

YES! but not my cup of tea.

Oh, absolutely! Poplock (one of my friends who directed me to FR) is a robobutt ♥

*HAhA gonna update a few things yunno
im currently into it now, compared to nov2014 (also i sounded like a butt when i first made the post - i changed it to sound more like current me lol ;v;)

What got you into transformers?
I first entered the fandom when the first movie came out (bay-verse), but the first time i've ever set eyes on the whole franchise was when it was in the dinobot/beast wars era :o

Who your is your favorite character?
I...love...Bulkhead. What a gentle, nice 'bot ;v;
There's also Sideswipe, not sure if RID2015 is an accurate portrayal of him bc im a young'in but yes

Autobot! BUT...imo...Decepticons have more of the...hot bods *eyebrows waggle*

What is your favorite series?
Prime. I was really active in the fandom during that time, I suppose I bonded with the whole TF group while i was in the fandom? :o

YES! but not my cup of tea.

Oh, absolutely! Poplock (one of my friends who directed me to FR) is a robobutt ♥

*HAhA gonna update a few things yunno
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32