Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
im another year older!
im another year older!
tumblr_inline_pmf37gMClk1ts7vpv_400.gifits grandad
ahahaha why do I suck so badly
ahahaha why do I suck so badly
dlx3JgZ.gif
I'm dying on the inside ;u; I need an answer... preferably the one I want! Otherwise I'll be sobbing for the rest of my life...
I'm dying on the inside ;u; I need an answer... preferably the one I want! Otherwise I'll be sobbing for the rest of my life...
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
May J Lee and Bongyoung Park are so amazing I can't-
May J Lee and Bongyoung Park are so amazing I can't-
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
why are we all talking in spoilers
why are we all talking in spoilers
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
As much as today scares me, I'm still really happy about talking with a Bioware dev yesterday. Didn't get to talk for long, but he was cool while I had the chance to talk.
As much as today scares me, I'm still really happy about talking with a Bioware dev yesterday. Didn't get to talk for long, but he was cool while I had the chance to talk.
1Wa1sIi.gif
It always seems that everyone around me knows where the belong and I'm standing here with no clue... I used to think I belonged with someone, and I felt had a home in their heart-in an odd sense of wording-... but now I'm not sure.
It always seems that everyone around me knows where the belong and I'm standing here with no clue... I used to think I belonged with someone, and I felt had a home in their heart-in an odd sense of wording-... but now I'm not sure.
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz too tired
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz too tired
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
DO YO U EVER F EEL SO HAPPY AND ON SUCH A JOY OVERLOAD AFTER HEARING W A Y TOO MuCH GOOD NEWS AT ONC E AND IT FEELS AS IF YOu"RE GONNA VOMIT PURE ENERGY
DO YO U EVER F EEL SO HAPPY AND ON SUCH A JOY OVERLOAD AFTER HEARING W A Y TOO MuCH GOOD NEWS AT ONC E AND IT FEELS AS IF YOu"RE GONNA VOMIT PURE ENERGY
xEyhnVi.gif
* scre a min g ** stuff hurts and im tired but lifeis fantastic ahahahhh
* scre a min g ** stuff hurts and im tired but lifeis fantastic ahahahhh
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png