Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 ... 2734 2735
Ahhhh I'm so happy I got my shiny Ralts!
Ahhhh I'm so happy I got my shiny Ralts!
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
I had to check out this VERY scary lady at work today...

She scares me and my boss so much I gotta leave a bit early because I was shaking by the time she left. /)-(\

I'm still uneasy right now at home. ._.;;;
I had to check out this VERY scary lady at work today...

She scares me and my boss so much I gotta leave a bit early because I was shaking by the time she left. /)-(\

I'm still uneasy right now at home. ._.;;;
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I WANT TO DRAW GOOD ART SO BAD THAT IT HURTS
I WANT TO DRAW GOOD ART SO BAD THAT IT HURTS
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
asdfghjkl I told myself I was gonna go to bed early, get some sleep so I'm stoked for school tomorrow! and yet here I am writing Lore and eating chocolate. ^w^
asdfghjkl I told myself I was gonna go to bed early, get some sleep so I'm stoked for school tomorrow! and yet here I am writing Lore and eating chocolate. ^w^
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
oh boy im nervous
oh boy im nervous
tumblr_n0t9nrrLuP1szl458o1_400.gif
why do I actually look like an egg tho?
why do I actually look like an egg tho?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Is screaming a thought
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Is screaming a thought
Fandoms were a mistake...that's what I think...
Fandoms were a mistake...that's what I think...
ChawcsW.png
i got a job offer today, which ordinarily would be a happy thing, but i'm anxious at the thought of moving out and having actual responsibilites and bills
i got a job offer today, which ordinarily would be a happy thing, but i'm anxious at the thought of moving out and having actual responsibilites and bills
5ExiG1N.png
it's almost 6am

must.. slEEP.... but can't... must stalk..... sabr ina car penter's tw i Tter,,,,,,,,

i still can't believe every single choice i made in my whole life has led to this

i am a sorry excuse for a human being :)
it's almost 6am

must.. slEEP.... but can't... must stalk..... sabr ina car penter's tw i Tter,,,,,,,,

i still can't believe every single choice i made in my whole life has led to this

i am a sorry excuse for a human being :)
1 2 ... 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 ... 2734 2735