Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 ... 2734 2735
I'm caught between wanting to find people who I share something in common with and being too embarrassed to do so because I don't want others to know this common thing.

I know this is pathetic but. I'm very conflicted haha ;;;
I'm caught between wanting to find people who I share something in common with and being too embarrassed to do so because I don't want others to know this common thing.

I know this is pathetic but. I'm very conflicted haha ;;;
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
... but why do I post on forums anyway?
... but why do I post on forums anyway?
Cinnamon toast crunch is the best joy to this world
Cinnamon toast crunch is the best joy to this world
Frankenstein3.jpg
I agree with my mother on the course of action we should take, but I'm too embarrassed to tell my neighbor I don't trust him enough, which it will more or less come down to.

Yes, you say that you will pay me now, but will you really pay me in 5 months time?

*sigh*
I agree with my mother on the course of action we should take, but I'm too embarrassed to tell my neighbor I don't trust him enough, which it will more or less come down to.

Yes, you say that you will pay me now, but will you really pay me in 5 months time?

*sigh*
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
noooo all my hard work
whyyy..
noooo all my hard work
whyyy..
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
I can't tell if this song is a tribute to Magnus, Tao, or Sehun.
I can't tell if this song is a tribute to Magnus, Tao, or Sehun.
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
OPM manga and webcomic: Yeah Stinger and Lightning Max might know each other maybe.
OPM anime: OKAY LET'S ADD TWO COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY BUT GREAT NEW SCENES WHERE THEY'RE TOGETHER, AND WE'LL ALSO HAVE THEM TEAM UP TO DO A "NEXT TIME ON OPM" BIT AT THE END OF AN EPISODE IT'LL BE GREAT
OPM manga and webcomic: Yeah Stinger and Lightning Max might know each other maybe.
OPM anime: OKAY LET'S ADD TWO COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY BUT GREAT NEW SCENES WHERE THEY'RE TOGETHER, AND WE'LL ALSO HAVE THEM TEAM UP TO DO A "NEXT TIME ON OPM" BIT AT THE END OF AN EPISODE IT'LL BE GREAT
Why does life has to be this way? I just want to know why... Of course it's too much to ask, just like everything else.
Why does life has to be this way? I just want to know why... Of course it's too much to ask, just like everything else.
zp1xBoR.png
I NEVER SUSPECTED THAT I MEAN I ASSUMED YOUR ORGANIZATION WAS SHADY BUT WOW. I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT.

(Pokemon Sun and Moon spoilers)
And the legends have pre-evos wow. That's a first.

LEECH LIFE HAS 80 POWER NOW IT'S BETTER THAN DRAIN PUNCH AND GIGA DRAIN.

The starters base speed is low wow. Not even over 70.

This remix of Blue's encounter theme is good. I'm so glad they decided to bring them back.
I NEVER SUSPECTED THAT I MEAN I ASSUMED YOUR ORGANIZATION WAS SHADY BUT WOW. I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT.

(Pokemon Sun and Moon spoilers)
And the legends have pre-evos wow. That's a first.

LEECH LIFE HAS 80 POWER NOW IT'S BETTER THAN DRAIN PUNCH AND GIGA DRAIN.

The starters base speed is low wow. Not even over 70.

This remix of Blue's encounter theme is good. I'm so glad they decided to bring them back.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
Golisopod is my cinnamon roll son. ;__;
Golisopod is my cinnamon roll son. ;__;
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
1 2 ... 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 ... 2734 2735