Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 2734 2735
I am hungry but lazy.

What else is new.
I am hungry but lazy.

What else is new.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
How Can Doorknobs Be Real When They Arent Even Doors.
How Can Doorknobs Be Real When They Arent Even Doors.
aaaaaaaaaa
I had something I wanted to post here but the process of going to the kitchen, getting an apple, returning to my room and turning on my computer made me forget.
I had something I wanted to post here but the process of going to the kitchen, getting an apple, returning to my room and turning on my computer made me forget.
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
Ugh I need to email my Japanese professor and beg her to let me at least take the final after not showing up for class for the past like two weeks. Why do I do this.
Ugh I need to email my Japanese professor and beg her to let me at least take the final after not showing up for class for the past like two weeks. Why do I do this.
sIaDdlY.png
Man, PinkStylist is bloody awesome. Halloween and creepypasta cosplay tutorials! How did I not know about this guy sooner? I just wish I wasn't so panickingly face-shy about Omegle so I could fawn over his work in person...
Man, PinkStylist is bloody awesome. Halloween and creepypasta cosplay tutorials! How did I not know about this guy sooner? I just wish I wasn't so panickingly face-shy about Omegle so I could fawn over his work in person...
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Man, what was that song called again? Candy Candy? Why does it sound familiar?...Oh, right, there was a Homestuck parody of it. Right. Okay, now what to do now...
Man, what was that song called again? Candy Candy? Why does it sound familiar?...Oh, right, there was a Homestuck parody of it. Right. Okay, now what to do now...

I rose up at the dawn of day--
`Get thee away! get thee away!
Pray'st thou for riches? Away! away!
pokemon pokemon pokemon pokemon something about television POKEMON
pokemon pokemon pokemon pokemon something about television POKEMON
qjeJRD.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
THRIFT SHOP IS OVER ONE YEAR OLD WHAT. I'm browsing my playlist. Time moves too fast noooooo
THRIFT SHOP IS OVER ONE YEAR OLD WHAT. I'm browsing my playlist. Time moves too fast noooooo
acjMo66.png
Should I buy bravely default y/n. and bwahh this song isn't very good, should change.
Should I buy bravely default y/n. and bwahh this song isn't very good, should change.
LIo8D8G.gif
Am I the only one who is trying to look for a Elemental banner?
Am I the only one who is trying to look for a Elemental banner?
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 2734 2735