Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 2734 2735
I really need to go make some food
and drink water
my lips are chapped now
i think i'm supposed to be doing something RP related but i don't wanna
I really need to go make some food
and drink water
my lips are chapped now
i think i'm supposed to be doing something RP related but i don't wanna
how did elsa conjure up an ice dress?? why didnt the ice dress melt from the true love or something?? like what even is that
how did elsa conjure up an ice dress?? why didnt the ice dress melt from the true love or something?? like what even is that
how can los campesinos restock their store and sell out of their new shirt within just a few hours, the hours id resigned to not bothering to check their site for new merch because their site restocks like once every 5 months
how can los campesinos restock their store and sell out of their new shirt within just a few hours, the hours id resigned to not bothering to check their site for new merch because their site restocks like once every 5 months
iceshieldr.png___

ERIDAN h03-icon-twinkle.gif HE/HIM h03-icon-twinkle.gif FR +8
if i remain lost & die on a cross
at least i wasn't born in a manger
wow i really hope i don't bleep up these stupid macarons again. god spare me please
wow i really hope i don't bleep up these stupid macarons again. god spare me please
i am tired

this song has v good lyrics but does it Sound good

every time someone mentions the name 'devon' that one disturbed song gets stuck in my head i hate past me
i am tired

this song has v good lyrics but does it Sound good

every time someone mentions the name 'devon' that one disturbed song gets stuck in my head i hate past me
ivan, it/he pronouns
why silks why

bananas are pretty delicious

I should draw more dragons but I kinda wanna play a game instead and my indecisiveness is stopping me from doing either
why silks why

bananas are pretty delicious

I should draw more dragons but I kinda wanna play a game instead and my indecisiveness is stopping me from doing either
tumblr_mq3wxfm9qC1ryxr8mo1_500.png
I'm pretty upset at like 3 of my classmates in Algebra... So like 3 people were talking, and they wouldn't shut up, so our teacher gave the whole class a pop quiz on material we weren't finished learning... So that sucked.
I'm pretty upset at like 3 of my classmates in Algebra... So like 3 people were talking, and they wouldn't shut up, so our teacher gave the whole class a pop quiz on material we weren't finished learning... So that sucked.
I'm the palest creature ever born why do I not own sunscreen. My punishment will be the sensation of bra straps digging into my burnt shoulders and I will deserve every minute of it.
I'm the palest creature ever born why do I not own sunscreen. My punishment will be the sensation of bra straps digging into my burnt shoulders and I will deserve every minute of it.
Cat please get off me It's hard to type on the keyboard with you sleeping on my legs
I need to do work please leave sleepy time for later.
Cat please get off me It's hard to type on the keyboard with you sleeping on my legs
I need to do work please leave sleepy time for later.
LKzi7uW.png
I'm hungry. I'm going to eat some frozen fruit now.
I'm hungry. I'm going to eat some frozen fruit now.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 2734 2735