Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2734 2735
Oh man, my friend just invited me to an ages 21+ cosplay party this Saturday... but I don't have a cosplay! Debating on whether I should go or not. :s I don't wanna be the only one not in costume, but it sounds so fun...
Oh man, my friend just invited me to an ages 21+ cosplay party this Saturday... but I don't have a cosplay! Debating on whether I should go or not. :s I don't wanna be the only one not in costume, but it sounds so fun...
kiseki-sig.png
I really wanna skip tomorrow but ive missed so much school already
maybe i'll just skip the morning and go in the afternoon
nothing important is going on til the afternoon anyways tbh
I really wanna skip tomorrow but ive missed so much school already
maybe i'll just skip the morning and go in the afternoon
nothing important is going on til the afternoon anyways tbh
wind_banner.png
@Anjila
Sounds like a fun time, I'd say go for it and if you have time whip together a make-shift costume. A lot of time high end fetish stores will have costumes or pieces that are unusually tasteful.
@Anjila
Sounds like a fun time, I'd say go for it and if you have time whip together a make-shift costume. A lot of time high end fetish stores will have costumes or pieces that are unusually tasteful.
My foot really itches, but if I take my shoe off to scratch, my dog will steal the shoe and run off with it and eat it, so I'd better not.
My foot really itches, but if I take my shoe off to scratch, my dog will steal the shoe and run off with it and eat it, so I'd better not.
My head really hurts right now but I don't feel like getting medicine. Hmm.
My head really hurts right now but I don't feel like getting medicine. Hmm.
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
I need a job that pays me millions to sit at home, garden, watch YouTube, play games, and generally do not much of anything. I don't like getting up early and working anymore! I wanna be lazy and sleep in! Then I could afford to go to Otakon this year and cosplay.

13 years in a row and I'm going to miss it this year. Sadness.
I need a job that pays me millions to sit at home, garden, watch YouTube, play games, and generally do not much of anything. I don't like getting up early and working anymore! I wanna be lazy and sleep in! Then I could afford to go to Otakon this year and cosplay.

13 years in a row and I'm going to miss it this year. Sadness.
I suddenly really want a Team Magma hoodie. But.... money.... Ahhhh
I suddenly really want a Team Magma hoodie. But.... money.... Ahhhh
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
@Farren
Ughh, yes. Story of my life. ;^;
I try to look in the sale bins at the fabric store, but there's never really anything great in there and all of the fabrics that I want/need are insanely expensive and it makes me sad. haha
@Farren
Ughh, yes. Story of my life. ;^;
I try to look in the sale bins at the fabric store, but there's never really anything great in there and all of the fabrics that I want/need are insanely expensive and it makes me sad. haha
uU0PD.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.giftyZnu.gif
I feel like running through this house giggling insanely and waving my arms wildly. No reason, just have the energy to do so.
I feel like running through this house giggling insanely and waving my arms wildly. No reason, just have the energy to do so.
wondering whether i should finish my breakfast or go to the loo first ^.^ (the result was procrastinate on fr)
wondering whether i should finish my breakfast or go to the loo first ^.^ (the result was procrastinate on fr)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2734 2735