Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Was Your First Anime?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30

before: probably something like pokemon or zoids.
after: death note, i think.

before: probably something like pokemon or zoids.
after: death note, i think.
I'm not really sure what exactly was first, but...

before: Pokemon or Dragonball...?
after: D.N.Angel or Elfen Lied xD
I'm not really sure what exactly was first, but...

before: Pokemon or Dragonball...?
after: D.N.Angel or Elfen Lied xD
natureh5.png
Before I knew what anime was: Indigo League Pokemon was one of the first TV shows I ever watched. :') I was about 3 when I started, I think.

After I knew what anime was: Bamboo Blade was the first anime I actually sought out. It was good!
Before I knew what anime was: Indigo League Pokemon was one of the first TV shows I ever watched. :') I was about 3 when I started, I think.

After I knew what anime was: Bamboo Blade was the first anime I actually sought out. It was good!
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Before I knew what anime was, I watched Tokyo Mew Mew. I got pretty into it, I'd never marathoned a series before that. I'd never had to read subtitles either but I got good at it pretty quickly.

The first anime I watched after learning what anime was, was Inuyasha, though I never actually finished the series.
Before I knew what anime was, I watched Tokyo Mew Mew. I got pretty into it, I'd never marathoned a series before that. I'd never had to read subtitles either but I got good at it pretty quickly.

The first anime I watched after learning what anime was, was Inuyasha, though I never actually finished the series.
Before: Pokemon and Inuyasha
After: Attack on Titan (cue the baby's first anime jokes)
I was always interested in anime,but was too shy to actually watch a series. I dont know why ' 3' now i'm watching yowapeda~
Before: Pokemon and Inuyasha
After: Attack on Titan (cue the baby's first anime jokes)
I was always interested in anime,but was too shy to actually watch a series. I dont know why ' 3' now i'm watching yowapeda~
PDatEEs.png
1. Spirited Away
2. Elfen Lied ;_;
1. Spirited Away
2. Elfen Lied ;_;
Heart.gif
Before I knew what anime was, it was Digimon. After I knew what anime was, it was Inuyasha.
Before I knew what anime was, it was Digimon. After I knew what anime was, it was Inuyasha.
ybwf4f9.gif
before: Tokyo Mew Mew ( I even made website about it and it's still running occasionally i get emails from girls drawing themselves as mews so that's why i kept it up)

after: Naruto lmao i don't remember actually I assume it was Naruto I'm 23 so it's been a while ago
before: Tokyo Mew Mew ( I even made website about it and it's still running occasionally i get emails from girls drawing themselves as mews so that's why i kept it up)

after: Naruto lmao i don't remember actually I assume it was Naruto I'm 23 so it's been a while ago
MAR (I'm rewatchimg MAR right now. It give me a lot of nostalgia and the characters make me happy)

After I figured it out, I think it was Kaze no Stigma.
MAR (I'm rewatchimg MAR right now. It give me a lot of nostalgia and the characters make me happy)

After I figured it out, I think it was Kaze no Stigma.
I am Jude! Ey/em/eir pronouns please.
Before, I think it was either Pokemon or Card Captor Sakura. Basically whichever anime was playing on Cartoon Network.
And the first anime/manga I watched/read after finding out what it was, was Ranma 1/2. (Found it in the public library then started buying the episodes on VHS, lmao).
Before, I think it was either Pokemon or Card Captor Sakura. Basically whichever anime was playing on Cartoon Network.
And the first anime/manga I watched/read after finding out what it was, was Ranma 1/2. (Found it in the public library then started buying the episodes on VHS, lmao).
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30