Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Grinding/Exalting Guide
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 120 121
Can somebody tell me how i Autosell stuff so that i don't have to have an extra window open so i can sell all the stuff i get after a certain point?
Can somebody tell me how i Autosell stuff so that i don't have to have an extra window open so i can sell all the stuff i get after a certain point?
Ignore my last question. I just realized what Autosell was. I'm such an idiot.
Ignore my last question. I just realized what Autosell was. I'm such an idiot.
Up! Need that stats table.
Up! Need that stats table.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@Kiena so i know in you you mention don't farm with a mage. However, i heard it is possible to create a mage for specifically only helping to farm in golem workshop to keep your health up. Is it possible with the builds here to use the mage for golem workshop or do you think it would require another mage build? Do you have any suggestions?
@Kiena so i know in you you mention don't farm with a mage. However, i heard it is possible to create a mage for specifically only helping to farm in golem workshop to keep your health up. Is it possible with the builds here to use the mage for golem workshop or do you think it would require another mage build? Do you have any suggestions?
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
@whalewatcher I'd say forget the mage and get Sap on your dragons instead.
@whalewatcher I'd say forget the mage and get Sap on your dragons instead.
@Reyairia i do have sap and i can't keep my health up enough
@Reyairia i do have sap and i can't keep my health up enough
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

@whalewatcher hmm that's odd, I usually only have issues if I have bad luck or run into a boss. This is what I do, if it helps.
@whalewatcher hmm that's odd, I usually only have issues if I have bad luck or run into a boss. This is what I do, if it helps.
@Reyairia i permanently have bad luck then lol. I can't really afford more eliminates and such though so i won't be able to level more dragons for specific places. One more i can do but 3 extra total is a lot
@Reyairia i permanently have bad luck then lol. I can't really afford more eliminates and such though so i won't be able to level more dragons for specific places. One more i can do but 3 extra total is a lot

@whalewatcher - Using a mage in Golem Workshop is fine. There's actually a Golem Workshop section (search for section 1.5) that talks about how mages are pretty smooth there. She even recommends a mage for the Workshop. :)

I use this Fire mage and pair him up with my two Nature physicals (this one and this one). This setup gives me unlimited staying power and maximum offensive elemental damage against bosses.

Their QCK levels are non-standard because I have a ton of lv25s so these are specifically specialized for QCK thresholds in the Golem Workshop, I don't use them elsewhere. But you can use more standard dragons as well, the 129 STR / 50 QCK farmers and 126 STR / 58 QCK trainers can work too.
@whalewatcher - Using a mage in Golem Workshop is fine. There's actually a Golem Workshop section (search for section 1.5) that talks about how mages are pretty smooth there. She even recommends a mage for the Workshop. :)

I use this Fire mage and pair him up with my two Nature physicals (this one and this one). This setup gives me unlimited staying power and maximum offensive elemental damage against bosses.

Their QCK levels are non-standard because I have a ton of lv25s so these are specifically specialized for QCK thresholds in the Golem Workshop, I don't use them elsewhere. But you can use more standard dragons as well, the 129 STR / 50 QCK farmers and 126 STR / 58 QCK trainers can work too.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr ohh, ok. I'll have to look. I have 3 126/ 58 dragons (well, i think they're 125/58 cause i need to get tinctures for them, but i haven't yet cause i haven't been exalting a huge lot of dragons recently to get extra money) I'm glad they'll work!
@Sylvandyr ohh, ok. I'll have to look. I have 3 126/ 58 dragons (well, i think they're 125/58 cause i need to get tinctures for them, but i haven't yet cause i haven't been exalting a huge lot of dragons recently to get extra money) I'm glad they'll work!

1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 120 121