Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Grinding/Exalting Guide
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121
This is still such a wonderful guide, really helping after being away from the site a while and coming back.
This is still such a wonderful guide, really helping after being away from the site a while and coming back.
xOOAj1.png czo6A1.pngvvzUz1.pngH54zs1.pngmFEha1.png
@Taldak

Yup, most of the info here is still solid. However, the builds are now outdated - Maki’s Guide has the current versions
@Taldak

Yup, most of the info here is still solid. However, the builds are now outdated - Maki’s Guide has the current versions
hWsjkHE.png
resaving
resaving
mirror mirror in the lair
you’re quite pretty, yes, quite fair
ze8wEB3.png
SWBANNERTEXT.png
mark!
mark!
eLsJ4hT.gifV2NoKel.gifgVgFNCo.gif

_
hmu! I don't bite much

jJFk0xG.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png

resaving
resaving
mirror mirror in the lair
you’re quite pretty, yes, quite fair
ze8wEB3.png
SWBANNERTEXT.png
@Galahs for future notice~
@Galahs for future notice~

wJGmI5n.png
You are the true og madlad
You are the true og madlad
Saving this! Trying to get stronk Ridgebacks! >:D
Saving this! Trying to get stronk Ridgebacks! >:D
Untitled_Artwork.png
bookmarking thank you!
(keywords: coliseum exalting grinding )
bookmarking thank you!
(keywords: coliseum exalting grinding )
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
So, I was sucking at the Coliseum. I have two level 23 dragons and one level 19. I felt like i was missing something. It was just taking too long and I couldn't understand how other people were doing it so quick. So I just started using this guide.

I am now killing enemies so quick that it's unbelievable! This really works! I think I'll be leveling up much faster now! Thank you so much for this guide. <3
So, I was sucking at the Coliseum. I have two level 23 dragons and one level 19. I felt like i was missing something. It was just taking too long and I couldn't understand how other people were doing it so quick. So I just started using this guide.

I am now killing enemies so quick that it's unbelievable! This really works! I think I'll be leveling up much faster now! Thank you so much for this guide. <3
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121