Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Grinding/Exalting Guide
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121
@Elaendorlien Thank you so much--I thought I had noticed that the rally health boost no longer worked on my mire flyer, but I wasn't sure. Thank you! You're doing the Plaguebringer's (or elemental deity of your choice) work!
@Elaendorlien Thank you so much--I thought I had noticed that the rally health boost no longer worked on my mire flyer, but I wasn't sure. Thank you! You're doing the Plaguebringer's (or elemental deity of your choice) work!
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
@librariesrpunk

No problem!

Speaking of Mire Flyers, if you are using pre-Coli.2 one (117str or 119str) that's one of the builds that Maki has an update for ^ ^
@librariesrpunk

No problem!

Speaking of Mire Flyers, if you are using pre-Coli.2 one (117str or 119str) that's one of the builds that Maki has an update for ^ ^
hWsjkHE.png
Bookmark!
Bookmark!
ezgif-6-5300d5953b70.gif
@LadyLarkin These builds are outdated, and since no one else seems to be around, please allow me to direct you to this updated guide for cool and battle tested post revamp builds!
@LadyLarkin These builds are outdated, and since no one else seems to be around, please allow me to direct you to this updated guide for cool and battle tested post revamp builds!
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
@librariesarepunk Thank you for the redirect! Since you know more than I do, do you know any guides on how to distribute skill points for successful builds?

@librariesarepunk Thank you for the redirect! Since you know more than I do, do you know any guides on how to distribute skill points for successful builds?

ezgif-6-5300d5953b70.gif
@LadyLarkin

Jumping in, sorry! (since I seem to have missed your earlier post)

If your dragons aren't yet lv25, follow either Sedona Guide (no Elim - slower but cheaper) or Culex Guide (Elim, fastest)

Once you get to lv25, Maki’s Guide (also linked above) has the current builds for them (note that some require specific elements to work well)

Ask away if you have questions ^ ^
@LadyLarkin

Jumping in, sorry! (since I seem to have missed your earlier post)

If your dragons aren't yet lv25, follow either Sedona Guide (no Elim - slower but cheaper) or Culex Guide (Elim, fastest)

Once you get to lv25, Maki’s Guide (also linked above) has the current builds for them (note that some require specific elements to work well)

Ask away if you have questions ^ ^
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien Thank you so much!
@Elaendorlien Thank you so much!
ezgif-6-5300d5953b70.gif
@Raya36
@Raya36
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
Why is this handy stat table lurking on the 8th page. I have need of it.
Why is this handy stat table lurking on the 8th page. I have need of it.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
replying to save
replying to save
mirror mirror in the lair
you’re quite pretty, yes, quite fair
ze8wEB3.png
SWBANNERTEXT.png
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121