Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Grinding/Exalting Guide
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121
replying to save
replying to save
mirror mirror in the lair
you’re quite pretty, yes, quite fair
ze8wEB3.png
SWBANNERTEXT.png
@frozen224 u might wanna take note of this!!
@frozen224 u might wanna take note of this!!
@nyapyonnya
@nyapyonnya
left.png
I'm just a lil guy!

Just a lil dude y'know?
fr+0 | he/they/she

Look at my friend's artshop :)

right.png
@Kiena, sorry about the ping but I'm just coming back from a hiatus and wondering if the build was still viable. (trying to help a little one to get her first team)
@Kiena, sorry about the ping but I'm just coming back from a hiatus and wondering if the build was still viable. (trying to help a little one to get her first team)
ViSD2CP.jpg
@Jost138

Kiena's builds are still more-or-less viable but they are badly outdated so there are better options - Maki’s Guide has the current lv25 builds. (And Mire and Ghostlight Ruins are now the best venues for training and making money)

For training a full team lv1-25, Culex Guide (fast but expensive) and Sedona Guide (slow but cheap) are the best options. (The lv25 builds on Culex guide are also outdated, but the levelling portion is still the best we have)
@Jost138

Kiena's builds are still more-or-less viable but they are badly outdated so there are better options - Maki’s Guide has the current lv25 builds. (And Mire and Ghostlight Ruins are now the best venues for training and making money)

For training a full team lv1-25, Culex Guide (fast but expensive) and Sedona Guide (slow but cheap) are the best options. (The lv25 builds on Culex guide are also outdated, but the levelling portion is still the best we have)
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien

Thanks! Im a bit lost since I came back hahaha
@Elaendorlien

Thanks! Im a bit lost since I came back hahaha
ViSD2CP.jpg
@Jost138

No problem!

If you want a quick recap of what's happened during your hiatus, Chronological update reference is great

Somewhat related to the Coli updates, do you know about Glimmer and Gloom and how to make quick money with it? It's great for getting funds for Eliminates ^ ^
@Jost138

No problem!

If you want a quick recap of what's happened during your hiatus, Chronological update reference is great

Somewhat related to the Coli updates, do you know about Glimmer and Gloom and how to make quick money with it? It's great for getting funds for Eliminates ^ ^
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien

Thanks again! Saving my life right here hahaha
I will read it right now I got 4 years to catch up :)

no idea what that is but it sounds quite good!
@Elaendorlien

Thanks again! Saving my life right here hahaha
I will read it right now I got 4 years to catch up :)

no idea what that is but it sounds quite good!
ViSD2CP.jpg
@Jost138

Glimmer and Gloom is one of the new Fairgrounds games and while it looks (and feels) difficult, you can always beat it with the same system and after a while max FG in under half an hour. It's glorious ^ ^

The Data-Based Money Making Guide has a great guide for it, [Guide] Glimmer & Gloom All Solutions an another one
@Jost138

Glimmer and Gloom is one of the new Fairgrounds games and while it looks (and feels) difficult, you can always beat it with the same system and after a while max FG in under half an hour. It's glorious ^ ^

The Data-Based Money Making Guide has a great guide for it, [Guide] Glimmer & Gloom All Solutions an another one
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien

welp, I was not expecting that. that is quite glorious, that is actually spectacular. I will get to reading them right away! thanks again I usually ignored the minigames because they would consume quite a lot of time, so I would of have missed it if it wasn't for you :D
@Elaendorlien

welp, I was not expecting that. that is quite glorious, that is actually spectacular. I will get to reading them right away! thanks again I usually ignored the minigames because they would consume quite a lot of time, so I would of have missed it if it wasn't for you :D
ViSD2CP.jpg
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121