Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Bestiary/HibDen/Swipp & Baldwin Trackers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Thank you so much for all the detail and all the stuff you do with this sheet!
Thank you so much for all the detail and all the stuff you do with this sheet!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
[emoji=heart size=4][emoji=heart size=4][emoji=heart size=4][emoji=heart size=4]
RB8Ze0o.png
Thank you for doing this! Saving me :)
May I be added to the Bestiary updates only pinglist please?
Thank you for doing this! Saving me :)
May I be added to the Bestiary updates only pinglist please?
Commotion-Saturated-R.png __________________________

» Willow
» she/her
» INFJ

you're doing great __
q7R6RvH.png
Sure thing!
Sure thing!
RB8Ze0o.png
Thank you! :)
Thank you! :)
Commotion-Saturated-R.png __________________________

» Willow
» she/her
» INFJ

you're doing great __
q7R6RvH.png
[emoji=shadow rune size=4][size=4][color=purple]Happy Trickmurk Shadowlings!! May goopmom bless all your coliseum runs this week with fancy skins and many shimmering pinecones! [/size][/color][emoji=shadow rune size=4] Bestiary has been updated with the Brambleback Slink, and I've left the Grand Exchange updated cells highlighted as well for anyone who hasn't gotten it yet. The Holidays Guide has also been updated with Trickmurk specific items. [emoji=ping size=1]PING list: @Rockss @Toastedpencils @Bantymom @Princen @Feilimi @Agberts @AvianAnalyst @FloralFawn [emoji=nocturne confused size=1]Please confirm which pinglists you would like to be on: @Omosky @oncomingbeige @sleepytiefling
Happy Trickmurk Shadowlings!! May goopmom bless all your coliseum runs this week with fancy skins and many shimmering pinecones!

Bestiary has been updated with the Brambleback Slink, and I've left the Grand Exchange updated cells highlighted as well for anyone who hasn't gotten it yet.

The Holidays Guide has also been updated with Trickmurk specific items.

PING list:
@Rockss
@Toastedpencils
@Bantymom
@Princen
@Feilimi
@Agberts

@AvianAnalyst
@FloralFawn

Please confirm which pinglists you would like to be on:
@Omosky
@oncomingbeige
@sleepytiefling
RB8Ze0o.png
you got it :)
you got it :)
RB8Ze0o.png
[quote name="Mayali in Site status/News Alerts [Subscribe!]" date="2023-02-21 12:39:35" ] The encyclopedia entry for Joxar's Spare Inventory has been updated to separate the large list of skins in the crate into two pages. Items from Riot of Rot 2021, Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2021, Crystalline Gala 2022, and Trickmurk Circus 2022 have been added as potential drops from Joxar's Spare Inventory Crates. [/quote] The notes for Cinnabar Plaguebringer (Riot of Rot 2021), Granite Earthshaker (Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2021), Cerussite Icewarden (Crystalline Gala 2022), and Agate Shadowbinder (Trickmurk Circus 2022) have been updated. They now have a chance to drop in Joxar's Spare Inventory Crates. **Holiday familiars tend to run about a year behind on being added to Spare Inventory Crate inventory.** [emoji=ping size=1]PING list: @Rockss @Toastedpencils @Bantymom @Princen @Feilimi @Agberts @sleepytiefling @AvianAnalyst @FloralFawn
Mayali in Site status/News Alerts [Subscribe!] wrote on 2023-02-21 12:39:35:
The encyclopedia entry for Joxar's Spare Inventory has been updated to separate the large list of skins in the crate into two pages.

Items from Riot of Rot 2021, Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2021, Crystalline Gala 2022, and Trickmurk Circus 2022 have been added as potential drops from Joxar's Spare Inventory Crates.

The notes for Cinnabar Plaguebringer (Riot of Rot 2021), Granite Earthshaker (Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2021), Cerussite Icewarden (Crystalline Gala 2022), and Agate Shadowbinder (Trickmurk Circus 2022) have been updated. They now have a chance to drop in Joxar's Spare Inventory Crates. **Holiday familiars tend to run about a year behind on being added to Spare Inventory Crate inventory.**

PING list:
@Rockss
@Toastedpencils
@Bantymom
@Princen
@Feilimi
@Agberts
@sleepytiefling
@AvianAnalyst
@FloralFawn
RB8Ze0o.png
Hi again I forgot to ask, could you add me to the pinglist for the hibden spreadsheet? Thank you very much <3
Hi again I forgot to ask, could you add me to the pinglist for the hibden spreadsheet? Thank you very much <3
:3
sure thing!
sure thing!
RB8Ze0o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19