Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Lair SS V6.3 Dusthide
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34
@changgwi nvm whatever I wrote here, I found the problem and am making the correction to the sheet! The correction was made, for anyone who wants to update their sheet : Replace the "pattern" header from the ref_code tab (hidden) by : [code]={"Pattern";arrayformula(IF($af$2:$af$1504="","",IF(($AF$2:$AF$1504<>$AG$2:$AG$1504)*($AG$2:$AG$1504<>$AH$2:$AH$1504)*($AF$2:$AF$1501<>$AH$2:$AH$1501),"XYZ",IF(($AF$2:$AF$1504=$AG$2:$AG$1504)*($AG$2:$AG$1504<>$AH$2:$AH$1504),"XXY",IF(($AF$2:$AF$1504<>$AG$2:$AG$1504)*($AG$2:$AG$1504=$AH$2:$AH$1504),"XYY",IF(($AF$2:$AF$1504=$AH$2:$AH$1504)*($AG$2:$AG$1504<>$AH$2:$AH$1504),"XYX","XXX"))))))}[/code]
@changgwi nvm whatever I wrote here, I found the problem and am making the correction to the sheet!

The correction was made, for anyone who wants to update their sheet :
Replace the "pattern" header from the ref_code tab (hidden) by :
Code:
={"Pattern";arrayformula(IF($**$2:$**$1504="","",IF(($**$2:$**$1504<>$AG$2:$AG$1504)*($AG$2:$AG$1504<>$AH$2:$AH$1504)*($**$2:$**$1501<>$AH$2:$AH$1501),"XYZ",IF(($**$2:$**$1504=$AG$2:$AG$1504)*($AG$2:$AG$1504<>$AH$2:$AH$1504),"XXY",IF(($**$2:$**$1504<>$AG$2:$AG$1504)*($AG$2:$AG$1504=$AH$2:$AH$1504),"XYY",IF(($**$2:$**$1504=$AH$2:$AH$1504)*($AG$2:$AG$1504<>$AH$2:$AH$1504),"XYX","XXX"))))))}
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
D27EEGQ.png lGZCiFv.pngLeGrsom.png
To be added on the next update~ [center][item=Primary Gene: Falcon (Veilspun)][item=Primary Gene: Poison (Veilspun)][item=Primary Gene: Slime (Veilspun)][item=Primary Gene: Leopard (Veilspun)][item=Primary Gene: Petals (Veilspun)][item=Primary Gene: Speckle (Veilspun)][item=Primary Gene: Bar (Veilspun)] [item=Secondary Gene: Peregrine (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Toxin (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Sludge (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Clouded (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Freckle (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Daub (Veilspun)] [item=Tertiary Gene: Ghost (Veilspun)][item=Tertiary Gene: Filigree (Veilspun)][item=Tertiary Gene: Veined (Veilspun)] [/center]
To be added on the next update~

....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
@ChibiFluffy

I've been having a problem in my projects tab? Any dragons that were added to the spreadsheet using the autofiller works fine, but any dragons added directly to data to not work properly. Their current genes don't automatically fill in and the drop down menu for new genes doesn't come up. Do you have any idea what might be going on? I don't know much about spreadsheets.

I tried making an entirely new one because I thought I might have broken something, but it's still not working.
@ChibiFluffy

I've been having a problem in my projects tab? Any dragons that were added to the spreadsheet using the autofiller works fine, but any dragons added directly to data to not work properly. Their current genes don't automatically fill in and the drop down menu for new genes doesn't come up. Do you have any idea what might be going on? I don't know much about spreadsheets.

I tried making an entirely new one because I thought I might have broken something, but it's still not working.

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
@Aserein Are you sure the "Project" column is set ? It need to be "Y" to show up in the project tab.

If it's not that, maybe check that the column's format are the right one ?
I know "ID" has some problems if it's not in Text format.

If it's still not working I'll look it up more later :D
@Aserein Are you sure the "Project" column is set ? It need to be "Y" to show up in the project tab.

If it's not that, maybe check that the column's format are the right one ?
I know "ID" has some problems if it's not in Text format.

If it's still not working I'll look it up more later :D
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
Another batch of new genes, to be added on the next update! [center][item=tertiary gene: underbelly (Aberration)][item=primary gene: Crystal (veilspun)][item=secondary gene: facet (veilspun)][item=primary gene: speckle (Banescale)][item=secondary gene: freckle (banescale)][/center]
Another batch of new genes, to be added on the next update!

....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
@ChibiFluffy

Yep I think I’ve got that all right, so I’m not sure what’s up. I’m not too pressed about it, I can just add dragons through the auto filler :)

If you do want to mess around with it and figure it out, that’s fine too, but don’t stress over it or anything. Here is the link to mine if you want it
@ChibiFluffy

Yep I think I’ve got that all right, so I’m not sure what’s up. I’m not too pressed about it, I can just add dragons through the auto filler :)

If you do want to mess around with it and figure it out, that’s fine too, but don’t stress over it or anything. Here is the link to mine if you want it

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
@Aserein I selected the full column of ID's in the Data tab and clicked on the "plain text" format and it made it work for me :)
@Aserein I selected the full column of ID's in the Data tab and clicked on the "plain text" format and it made it work for me :)
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
@ChibiFluffy Ah thank you!! I definitely thought I double-checked that, I feel a bit silly! I appreciate it :)
@ChibiFluffy Ah thank you!! I definitely thought I double-checked that, I feel a bit silly! I appreciate it :)

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
@ChibiFluffy , Hello, I'm having an odd problem that I'm not sure how to fix. When I enter my dragon's data, the colours break and say "input must fall within specified range." Sometimes the colours work, and sometimes they don't. Thank you for any help ^^

Here's the link to an older attempt to use the spreadsheet

Here's the link to my new spreadsheet which has the same issue. All I did was copy and paste data, I didn't change any formats or insert anything aside from what the autofiller could find

Sorry if this is something easy to fix, I suck at using spreadsheets lol
@ChibiFluffy , Hello, I'm having an odd problem that I'm not sure how to fix. When I enter my dragon's data, the colours break and say "input must fall within specified range." Sometimes the colours work, and sometimes they don't. Thank you for any help ^^

Here's the link to an older attempt to use the spreadsheet

Here's the link to my new spreadsheet which has the same issue. All I did was copy and paste data, I didn't change any formats or insert anything aside from what the autofiller could find

Sorry if this is something easy to fix, I suck at using spreadsheets lol
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
@chibifluffy Im trying to copy paste into the auto tool but when i paste the info into the green boxes nothing is happening, i think i may be doing something wrong
@chibifluffy Im trying to copy paste into the auto tool but when i paste the info into the green boxes nothing is happening, i think i may be doing something wrong
lBAeamY.gif jYHfyJk.gif
62L9xMb.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34