Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Lair SS V6.3 Dusthide
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34
@ChibiFluffy So this is a weird little glitch. I wound up getting a new sheet and just copying all my data over, adding my new Undertides as I went through the process. For some reason, Undertides error out in the data tab, but appear just fine in the Census and Projects tabs? ::confusion:: Like, nothing really is broken aside from a little red mark yelling at me in the data tab and Undertides not having a colour on the Dragons tab. Every other tab populates just fine. Also, all the genes are fine. It's just the breed itself. lol
@ChibiFluffy So this is a weird little glitch. I wound up getting a new sheet and just copying all my data over, adding my new Undertides as I went through the process. For some reason, Undertides error out in the data tab, but appear just fine in the Census and Projects tabs? ::confusion:: Like, nothing really is broken aside from a little red mark yelling at me in the data tab and Undertides not having a colour on the Dragons tab. Every other tab populates just fine. Also, all the genes are fine. It's just the breed itself. lol
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba

aaaa figured it out, I'm a dumdum and forgot there's some data validation on the data tab too D:

Gotta change the data validation for the breed column in Data Tab for "=ref_info!$M$2:$M"

Added a color for Undertide in dragon/selling tabs

Should be good now
@KittyAoba

aaaa figured it out, I'm a dumdum and forgot there's some data validation on the data tab too D:

Gotta change the data validation for the breed column in Data Tab for "=ref_info!$M$2:$M"

Added a color for Undertide in dragon/selling tabs

Should be good now
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
D27EEGQ.png lGZCiFv.pngLeGrsom.png
Hey there! I've been putting my dragons n such into this sheet but I've come across an issue. My first couple project dragons work flawlessly. But as I've added more dragons and then another project dragon the formulas error out (I have done no editing other than remove the "iferror" to see what the error is). It says "did not find value (dragon id) in VLOOKUP evaluation" for the current breed function (that' the one I chose to investigate). I have confirmed the dragon is set up in the Data sheet and it shows up in the list to pick from, but it does not fill in the current genes etc. I'm rather experienced with spreadsheets (albeit in excel not google sheets) and am not seeing an obvious fix here. Any help would be appreciated.

For reference this is the dragon that is not working (though it isn't working with another one either): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82117261
Hey there! I've been putting my dragons n such into this sheet but I've come across an issue. My first couple project dragons work flawlessly. But as I've added more dragons and then another project dragon the formulas error out (I have done no editing other than remove the "iferror" to see what the error is). It says "did not find value (dragon id) in VLOOKUP evaluation" for the current breed function (that' the one I chose to investigate). I have confirmed the dragon is set up in the Data sheet and it shows up in the list to pick from, but it does not fill in the current genes etc. I'm rather experienced with spreadsheets (albeit in excel not google sheets) and am not seeing an obvious fix here. Any help would be appreciated.

For reference this is the dragon that is not working (though it isn't working with another one either): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82117261
tDeKDnH.pngFR Time +3
@CorgiBlu hey ! When this happens I've found it is because the ID is not formatted as text!
It's the only thing I can find that would make it not find the id ...
@CorgiBlu hey ! When this happens I've found it is because the ID is not formatted as text!
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="ChibiFluffy" date="2022-11-25 14:02:29" ] @CorgiBlu hey ! When this happens I've found it is because the ID is not formatted as text! It's the only thing I can find that would make it not find the id ... [/quote] Hey that fixed it! Thanks for the reply!
ChibiFluffy wrote on 2022-11-25 14:02:29:
Hey that fixed it! Thanks for the reply!
tDeKDnH.pngFR Time +3
@ChibiFluffy Awesome! Fixed, thank you. :)

Edit: Is it possible to edit out the sales stuff on the sheet without breaking everything? It's stuff I don't really need for tracking my lair. lol
@ChibiFluffy Awesome! Fixed, thank you. :)

Edit: Is it possible to edit out the sales stuff on the sheet without breaking everything? It's stuff I don't really need for tracking my lair. lol
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba you should be able to take it out, I think the obly thing that would not work would be the selling tab and the "note" column in the dragon tab. I have not tested it
@KittyAoba you should be able to take it out, I think the obly thing that would not work would be the selling tab and the "note" column in the dragon tab. I have not tested it
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
@ChibiFluffy Hi, I can't get the projects tab to work on the latest version. It doesn't work like the test sheet and I've even tried it on a brand new copy just to be sure.
Here's the sheet I'm using: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fnoIjmK3GnJvEG5Au6E4qrM-9FpyOeKgK7AxNwSvPpE/edit?usp=sharing
@ChibiFluffy Hi, I can't get the projects tab to work on the latest version. It doesn't work like the test sheet and I've even tried it on a brand new copy just to be sure.
Here's the sheet I'm using: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fnoIjmK3GnJvEG5Au6E4qrM-9FpyOeKgK7AxNwSvPpE/edit?usp=sharing
“I want you to please understand the scales of my heart will always be swaying back and forth. But there is something you should know. I will never lean to one side or the other due to the weight of gold coins.”
@ComicalDream01 Hey! It's the format of the ID on the Data Tab that has to be "Text" to work :D

Select the ID column and change the format to text, it will get that problem fixed :)
@ComicalDream01 Hey! It's the format of the ID on the Data Tab that has to be "Text" to work :D

Select the ID column and change the format to text, it will get that problem fixed :)
....hSza.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
@ChibiFluffy Thank you!
@ChibiFluffy Thank you!
“I want you to please understand the scales of my heart will always be swaying back and forth. But there is something you should know. I will never lean to one side or the other due to the weight of gold coins.”
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34