Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Flight Rep Space Camp [GRAND OPEN! 2/18]
[center] [emoji=sun size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=planet size=1] WELCOME TO SPACE CAMP [emoji=planet size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=sun size=1] -- Currently a work in progress All dragons in the following folders are up for offers AROUND 250kt/g pre-trained or training, Lvl 25 dragons will go up to 500kt/g+ depending, +100kt/g Base for stoned and stated too. (Elim included) SO While I am getting this up and running, Feel free to take a look at upcoming flight reps in the according folders below ^^ [/center]

WELCOME TO SPACE CAMP --
Currently a work in progress

All dragons in the following folders are up for offers AROUND 250kt/g pre-trained or training, Lvl 25 dragons will go up to 500kt/g+ depending, +100kt/g Base for stoned and stated too. (Elim included)

SO While I am getting this up and running, Feel free to take a look at upcoming flight reps in the according folders below ^^

lBAeamY.gif jYHfyJk.gif
62L9xMb.gif
Trained up
Trained up
lBAeamY.gif jYHfyJk.gif
62L9xMb.gif
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/302022/1211198/2?name=&type=undefined][emoji=arcane rune] [emoji=fire rune] [emoji=light rune] [emoji=plague rune] [emoji=shadow rune][/url] ^^^ [u][i][b]Click for upcoming reps of these elements[/b][/i][/u] ^^^ [size=2][b] DM [u]Me[/u] to [i]make offers and/or claims[/i] on any dragons on [u]this page[/u][/b] (: [/size][/center]

^^^ Click for upcoming reps of these elements ^^^

DM Me to make offers and/or claims on any dragons on this page
(:
lBAeamY.gif jYHfyJk.gif
62L9xMb.gif
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/302022/1211198/3?name=&type=undefined][emoji=lightning rune] [emoji=ice rune] [emoji=water rune] [emoji=nature rune] [emoji=wind rune] [emoji=earth rune] [/url] ^^^ [u][i][b]Click for upcoming reps of these elements[/b][/i][/u] ^^^ [size=2][b] DM [u]Me[/u] to [i]make offers and/or claims[/i] on any dragons on [u]this page[/u][/b] (: [/size][/center]

^^^ Click for upcoming reps of these elements ^^^

DM Me to make offers and/or claims on any dragons on this page
(:
lBAeamY.gif jYHfyJk.gif
62L9xMb.gif
Adopted
Adopted
lBAeamY.gif jYHfyJk.gif
62L9xMb.gif
Affiliates
Affiliates
lBAeamY.gif jYHfyJk.gif