Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Krita Custom Skin Guide
1 2 3
@emberglo JSKDJKJSDK thank you so much!!! Glad you're enjoying the tutorial.

btw .u. you weren't supposed to post before I finished this but don't worry about it now because I have all of the reserves necessary, (or I think). So thank you for the compliment!!
@emberglo JSKDJKJSDK thank you so much!!! Glad you're enjoying the tutorial.

btw .u. you weren't supposed to post before I finished this but don't worry about it now because I have all of the reserves necessary, (or I think). So thank you for the compliment!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I still think I love you!
I still think I love you!
mM2VM9X.png
Thank you so so so much!! I've tried making accents before with FireAlpaca and it was always difficult, this tutorial made it so much easier and I made the first accent I've ever been happy with!!
Thank you so so so much!! I've tried making accents before with FireAlpaca and it was always difficult, this tutorial made it so much easier and I made the first accent I've ever been happy with!!
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
This is excellent.
This is excellent.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
This was so helpful! I'm new to both Krita and trying to make skins/accents and this was the exact guide I was searching for. Thanks for writing it!
This was so helpful! I'm new to both Krita and trying to make skins/accents and this was the exact guide I was searching for. Thanks for writing it!
diKmpb5.jpg11-nature-charm.png
OH MY GOODNESS, Y'ALL!!!! I did not sub to this and I suddenly saw my username in the Guide forums just to see that this was the thread that came back up. Thank you all so much for liking this, I am very happy to see it helped you out!
OH MY GOODNESS, Y'ALL!!!! I did not sub to this and I suddenly saw my username in the Guide forums just to see that this was the thread that came back up. Thank you all so much for liking this, I am very happy to see it helped you out!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I reread this several times and STILL managed to miss some typos. I guess I'll do it again
I reread this several times and STILL managed to miss some typos. I guess I'll do it again
I just downloaded krita and Ièm new to skin making :) So this guide is literally perfect and suits my needs exactly!!! :)
I just downloaded krita and Ièm new to skin making :) So this guide is literally perfect and suits my needs exactly!!! :)
DewEULI.png
@crowfire I am so happy to hear that, happy skin making!
@crowfire I am so happy to hear that, happy skin making!
@Natron
For some reason whenever I try to draw on the accent goes here layer, it doesn't let me and says group is not editable. Is this a fixable problem?
@Natron
For some reason whenever I try to draw on the accent goes here layer, it doesn't let me and says group is not editable. Is this a fixable problem?
DewEULI.png
1 2 3