Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Krita Custom Skin Guide
1 2 3
@crowfire HUH, fascinating....lemme see

I can't really recreate the exact wording but what comes to mind is: a) the layer is invisible b) the layer is not selected c) the group is selected instead of the layer

If you could take a screenshot of the layer section, I might be able to help
@crowfire HUH, fascinating....lemme see

I can't really recreate the exact wording but what comes to mind is: a) the layer is invisible b) the layer is not selected c) the group is selected instead of the layer

If you could take a screenshot of the layer section, I might be able to help
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[img]https://i.imgur.com/OLOQNF2.png[/img]
OLOQNF2.png
DewEULI.png
@crowfire the only thing that comes to mind is the fact that your group itself is not visible but looking at people's reports, they mention that sometimes this bug occurs so you might wanna close Krita and restart your PC as sometimes I need to do it to stop it from crashing. It is certainly a bit strange.

Funnily enough, if you look up "group not editable" on Google, a Flight Rising result comes up. Try making a new layer to the group and see if it fixes itself.
@crowfire the only thing that comes to mind is the fact that your group itself is not visible but looking at people's reports, they mention that sometimes this bug occurs so you might wanna close Krita and restart your PC as sometimes I need to do it to stop it from crashing. It is certainly a bit strange.

Funnily enough, if you look up "group not editable" on Google, a Flight Rising result comes up. Try making a new layer to the group and see if it fixes itself.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
It didn't work :(
The other file on the other hand, the elements friendly psd works fine, ist it possible to submit a skin using that?
It didn't work :(
The other file on the other hand, the elements friendly psd works fine, ist it possible to submit a skin using that?
DewEULI.png
@crowfire I-....... I am actually not sure. My mind says yes but it also says no. I think you might have to work in elements friendly but then just transfer the work to the other file. Very strange bug.... Try asking in Help because I genuinely don't know, this is odd :^(
@crowfire I-....... I am actually not sure. My mind says yes but it also says no. I think you might have to work in elements friendly but then just transfer the work to the other file. Very strange bug.... Try asking in Help because I genuinely don't know, this is odd :^(
Very strange indeed. Thank you for your help though, I really appreciate someone taking there time and trying to help me :). I'll try asking in help :)
Very strange indeed. Thank you for your help though, I really appreciate someone taking there time and trying to help me :). I'll try asking in help :)
DewEULI.png
@crowfire no problem at all! Hope you figure it out :(
@crowfire no problem at all! Hope you figure it out :(
1 2 3