Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [BBcode]How to put images inside images?
I’ve seen people with images with links inside other images, such as a background image, and then a book that says “Lore Shop” on the pages, and a paintbrush painting the words “Art Shop,” etc.
Does anyone know how I can make something like this?
I’ve seen people with images with links inside other images, such as a background image, and then a book that says “Lore Shop” on the pages, and a paintbrush painting the words “Art Shop,” etc.
Does anyone know how I can make something like this?
k5-CB10.pngk1-L20.pngk2-S16.pngk3-M43.pngk4-M22.pngnaG2hHB.png T20.png s0RMySq.gif so001-d01-Pixel-Cat75332.png
BJ6ik2C.png
Click the shelf for book credit!
Basically, they make one large image on an art program, and then crop individual parts of the image out and place them next to each other so it gives the illusion on being one image

Sort of like the books in your signature, they’re unrelated images but placed next o each other they give the illusion on being part of 1 image (if that makes sense)

As they are made up of several images, each individual part can link to something else.

I’ve never done it myself, but that’s how it’s done. Hopefully this is a decent explanation of it haha

Edit:
Synopsis, not BBCode but rather just clever placing images next to each other, to give the illusion of there being 1 image
Basically, they make one large image on an art program, and then crop individual parts of the image out and place them next to each other so it gives the illusion on being one image

Sort of like the books in your signature, they’re unrelated images but placed next o each other they give the illusion on being part of 1 image (if that makes sense)

As they are made up of several images, each individual part can link to something else.

I’ve never done it myself, but that’s how it’s done. Hopefully this is a decent explanation of it haha

Edit:
Synopsis, not BBCode but rather just clever placing images next to each other, to give the illusion of there being 1 image
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Oh, I get it! Thank you!!
Oh, I get it! Thank you!!
k5-CB10.pngk1-L20.pngk2-S16.pngk3-M43.pngk4-M22.pngnaG2hHB.png T20.png s0RMySq.gif so001-d01-Pixel-Cat75332.png
BJ6ik2C.png
Click the shelf for book credit!