Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [COLI] MireFisher - 2 Fodder - 120STR
1 2 3 4 5
Thank you for the guide, it's been working pretty well for me!
Thank you for the guide, it's been working pretty well for me!
rantFRD.png
Replying so that I can get back later. Thank you very much for the new build - I've been struggling with the new enemies so this really helps a lot ^^
Replying so that I can get back later. Thank you very much for the new build - I've been struggling with the new enemies so this really helps a lot ^^
LohCDcp.png ~
5BsilZ9.png
Vs2WmBF.png
GIJjY9o.png
0XJo1WE.png
~
WMCEgD8.png
~
tumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png
Ty for the info, after some research I tried 64 QCK, which worked quite okay for me.

So 64 QCK is like this, As RageAsylum said in this thread:
- Extra haste turn against Venomous Toridae.
- Can't do this against birds and wolves, but:
- for birds it's less matter as they're casters.
- for wolves I can finish them with: rally-elim-elim-wolf's turn-elim.
(If they dodge elim I need to tank more and it consumes more time tho)

I hate Toridae SO MUCH so I chose 64 QCK, but now I'm curious about faster QCK, as I can get extra turn from wolves. But as extra VIT is helpful in general I decided to stick with 64 QCK for now. While training fodders, dodge means reset in many cases anyway. (And it's quite frequent sight that the enemies dodge elim in a row. Is it only for me? >:( )
Ty for the info, after some research I tried 64 QCK, which worked quite okay for me.

So 64 QCK is like this, As RageAsylum said in this thread:
- Extra haste turn against Venomous Toridae.
- Can't do this against birds and wolves, but:
- for birds it's less matter as they're casters.
- for wolves I can finish them with: rally-elim-elim-wolf's turn-elim.
(If they dodge elim I need to tank more and it consumes more time tho)

I hate Toridae SO MUCH so I chose 64 QCK, but now I'm curious about faster QCK, as I can get extra turn from wolves. But as extra VIT is helpful in general I decided to stick with 64 QCK for now. While training fodders, dodge means reset in many cases anyway. (And it's quite frequent sight that the enemies dodge elim in a row. Is it only for me? >:( )
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
replying to look back at easily ^^ this looks promising!
replying to look back at easily ^^ this looks promising!
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
[quote name="@WHDE" date="2021-11-08 09:28:58" ] (And it's quite frequent sight that the enemies dodge elim in a row. Is it only for me? >:( ) [/quote] AGI is supposed to help you critical hit, dodge, and decrease enemy's dodging Someone who'd played with it a lot said the numbers need to be really high (like around 30 AGI) to really notice the difference. I don't think I've played with more than 13 or 16 AGI for any length of time and I don't find any problems with enemies dodging too often. Three dodges in a row happened to me once. Two dodges in a row is rare, (it happens but so does two crits in a row)
@WHDE wrote on 2021-11-08 09:28:58:
(And it's quite frequent sight that the enemies dodge elim in a row. Is it only for me? >:( )

AGI is supposed to help you critical hit, dodge, and decrease enemy's dodging

Someone who'd played with it a lot said the numbers need to be really high (like around 30 AGI) to really notice the difference.

I don't think I've played with more than 13 or 16 AGI for any length of time and I don't find any problems with enemies dodging too often.
Three dodges in a row happened to me once.
Two dodges in a row is rare, (it happens but so does two crits in a row)

qDkA25S.png
@blackstatic

pinging self for reference
@blackstatic

pinging self for reference
Bb9XFYa.png
xrdZoYH.png
pZJYyk4.png
sbmtjDC.png
kncGB4g.gif
suFrgfl.png
l8NOdbs.png
ZwbGqUa.png
ElKYM7J.png
Y7MOfeL.png
GdVZ87H.png
SZfmfRv.png
Been using this for about a week now, works like a charm! Can confirm there’s basically no difference between this and my 119-STR flyer. Can even beat the wartoads with Haste+Scr+Rally+Elim, if HP and breath are already decent.

Also accidentally discovered this seems perfectly viable for Ghostlight training :0c Haven’t done a thorough test or anything and the element’s probably not ideal, but I misclicked and didn’t even notice til a boss showed up. Seamless!
Been using this for about a week now, works like a charm! Can confirm there’s basically no difference between this and my 119-STR flyer. Can even beat the wartoads with Haste+Scr+Rally+Elim, if HP and breath are already decent.

Also accidentally discovered this seems perfectly viable for Ghostlight training :0c Haven’t done a thorough test or anything and the element’s probably not ideal, but I misclicked and didn’t even notice til a boss showed up. Seamless!
Thank you and everyone else who has been testing the new mire enemies for the rest of us, it has been greatly appreciated!
Thank you and everyone else who has been testing the new mire enemies for the rest of us, it has been greatly appreciated!
uCR5SCW.png
@tacodoodle
pinging so i can find this in the future. thanks :]
@tacodoodle
pinging so i can find this in the future. thanks :]
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
I leveled up Astren and Vanduril and was only able to get them to 66 and 67 QCK respectivelly. Why did this happen? is this alright?
I leveled up Astren and Vanduril and was only able to get them to 66 and 67 QCK respectivelly. Why did this happen? is this alright?
GJ4HbdE.gif
1 2 3 4 5