Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [COLI] MireFisher - 2 Fodder - 120STR
1 2 3 4 5
@Yuubi I can give you what the [url=https://larsonar.github.io/turncalculator/][b]Turn Order Calculator[/b][/url] spat out, if that helps? Its not quite the same but I did not find myself facing any issues with them, to be honest. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/856778637230997504/901868461142179860/Screenshot_20211024-181211_Samsung_Internet.jpg[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/856778637230997504/901868460928303114/Screenshot_20211024-181249_Samsung_Internet.jpg[/img]
@Yuubi

I can give you what the Turn Order Calculator spat out, if that helps? Its not quite the same but I did not find myself facing any issues with them, to be honest.

Screenshot_20211024-181211_Samsung_Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211024-181249_Samsung_Internet.jpg
STW9f2s.png
@Munchcatto

So the double turn on 11 and 12 gets pushed back to 15 and 16 mhhh

With 68QCK you can Scratch the Salve to death by Turn 12 instead of Turn 13 with 64QCK

So acually not much of a difference in a normal encounter and only matters against Bosses since you get your double turns a whole exchange sooner

I will add this alternative to the post!
@Munchcatto

So the double turn on 11 and 12 gets pushed back to 15 and 16 mhhh

With 68QCK you can Scratch the Salve to death by Turn 12 instead of Turn 13 with 64QCK

So acually not much of a difference in a normal encounter and only matters against Bosses since you get your double turns a whole exchange sooner

I will add this alternative to the post!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@Yuubi

It's a preference of wanting more health for 1-2 more hits tanked or more speed at this point, yeah!
For me personally I'm quite happy with the rhythm over the other suggested build (120STR/62QCK/30VIT) while retaining a little more bulk, and Salve Kamaitachi never pose an issue for me as I take them out right after melee/scratcher mobs.
Finetuning at its, well, finest!
@Yuubi

It's a preference of wanting more health for 1-2 more hits tanked or more speed at this point, yeah!
For me personally I'm quite happy with the rhythm over the other suggested build (120STR/62QCK/30VIT) while retaining a little more bulk, and Salve Kamaitachi never pose an issue for me as I take them out right after melee/scratcher mobs.
Finetuning at its, well, finest!
STW9f2s.png
@Yuubi

my old ** was 119STR 67QCK (20VIT?)

I was really happy with that QCK (much more so than with my new 62 QCK which needs Haste to get the two turns after the 3rd opponent's turn) is there any reason I need to up extra to 68 or 69 QCK rather than returning to my trusty ol' 67?
@Yuubi

my old ** was 119STR 67QCK (20VIT?)

I was really happy with that QCK (much more so than with my new 62 QCK which needs Haste to get the two turns after the 3rd opponent's turn) is there any reason I need to up extra to 68 or 69 QCK rather than returning to my trusty ol' 67?
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me

As long as you got 120 STR it should be fine! (Or else you cant kill catfish & amadillos)

68 QCK allows you to get your extra turns before Salve Kamaitachi or anything else with 56 QCK, so you can scratch them to death before getting hit by a 2 or 3rd contuse

With 67 QCK these Enemies act before that extra turn

Nothing big if you invest the points in VIT then and are good on Sap/Potions!
@gn0me

As long as you got 120 STR it should be fine! (Or else you cant kill catfish & amadillos)

68 QCK allows you to get your extra turns before Salve Kamaitachi or anything else with 56 QCK, so you can scratch them to death before getting hit by a 2 or 3rd contuse

plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

yess thank you for sharing! this is works perfectly ^^ its so odd how much 1 point can make a difference
yess thank you for sharing! this is works perfectly ^^ its so odd how much 1 point can make a difference
@Yuubi

Thank you so much for this info! <3
@Yuubi

Thank you so much for this info! <3
image.pngFDEKUou.pngo017-1.pngo017-2.pngo297-d02-Kitterbee.pngo297-d01-Kitterbee.pngo017-5.pngo017-4.pngo017-3.pngo297-d05-Kitterbee.pngo297-d03-Kitterbee.pngo297-d04-Kitterbee.pngB6_R.pngNdwqoPl.png
PQH87Ik.png
[quote name="@Yuubi" date="2021-10-24 15:21:16" ] As long as you got 120 STR it should be fine! (Or else you cant kill catfish & amadillos) 68 QCK allows you to get your extra turns before Salve Kamaitachi or anything else with 56 QCK, so you can scratch them to death before getting hit by a 2 or 3rd contuse With 67 QCK these Enemies act before that extra turn Nothing big if you invest the points in VIT then and are good on Sap/Potions! [/quote] Thanks for clarifying! (and sorry it took so long to notice your ping!) That extra turn in front of Salve K's sounds awesome. Also I get a funny thing with the red/white kamaitachi's which might disappear... (they are faster in a three pack than in mixed packs - Haste loses a turn against a 3 pack of those, but gains a turn when they are in mixed packs) @xLILMONSTERx another timely example of 'how much just one point can make a difference!"
@Yuubi wrote on 2021-10-24 15:21:16:

Thanks for clarifying! (and sorry it took so long to notice your ping!)
That extra turn in front of Salve K's sounds awesome.
Also I get a funny thing with the red/white kamaitachi's which might disappear...
(they are faster in a three pack than in mixed packs - Haste loses a turn against a 3 pack of those, but gains a turn when they are in mixed packs)

@xLILMONSTERx another timely example of 'how much just one point can make a difference!"
qDkA25S.png
Just want to thank everyone for the discussion here! It's been super helpful in starting to figure out what I might want in my own Mire build.

I reset my Meditate dragon's stats yesterday, and so far have put 120 into STR and 62 into QCK. I haven't actually assigned any other stat points yet, haha. Other than a few incidents here and there, those minimal stats have been serving me surprisingly well.

By using Haste, which I was in the habit of doing anyway, my dragon seems fast enough to handle most enemies pretty easily. Plus using Haste builds more breath, which is useful because it means you're less likely to need to Meditate again if the enemies dodge.

Not sure if I actually needed that high a QCK stat since I'm in the habit of using Haste. I probably should have researched that before applying stat points. Ah well. :D
Just want to thank everyone for the discussion here! It's been super helpful in starting to figure out what I might want in my own Mire build.

I reset my Meditate dragon's stats yesterday, and so far have put 120 into STR and 62 into QCK. I haven't actually assigned any other stat points yet, haha. Other than a few incidents here and there, those minimal stats have been serving me surprisingly well.

By using Haste, which I was in the habit of doing anyway, my dragon seems fast enough to handle most enemies pretty easily. Plus using Haste builds more breath, which is useful because it means you're less likely to need to Meditate again if the enemies dodge.

Not sure if I actually needed that high a QCK stat since I'm in the habit of using Haste. I probably should have researched that before applying stat points. Ah well. :D
flight: lightning
pronouns: they/them
@Munchcatto

Somewhat tangential to the build being discussed here, but I am curious on the formula you are using in the turn order simulator. I myself have put in some work to try to understand that sequencing and would love to augment that with what you have discovered.
@Munchcatto

Somewhat tangential to the build being discussed here, but I am curious on the formula you are using in the turn order simulator. I myself have put in some work to try to understand that sequencing and would love to augment that with what you have discovered.
1 2 3 4 5