Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin Hibden Sheets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Gormanghaste @mokalynn @Nettleflare @FliptheFrog @SeaJules @Mahesha @ItheProphet @Katalist

I have unlocked the Coli column, so people can follow through on the suggestion by SeaJules - List the coli venue in the "Coliseum" column. Begin with the level, so for example, Rainsong Jungle is "19 Rainsong Jungle" or "19 RJ". That way, when sorted by that column, the venues sort in level order. Change the column back to an "x" when I get the familiar, so I'm only ever glancing at the list of the familiars I still need.
@Gormanghaste @mokalynn @Nettleflare @FliptheFrog @SeaJules @Mahesha @ItheProphet @Katalist

I have unlocked the Coli column, so people can follow through on the suggestion by SeaJules - List the coli venue in the "Coliseum" column. Begin with the level, so for example, Rainsong Jungle is "19 Rainsong Jungle" or "19 RJ". That way, when sorted by that column, the venues sort in level order. Change the column back to an "x" when I get the familiar, so I'm only ever glancing at the list of the familiars I still need.
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
XXY Dragons and Hatchlings for Sale
Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin HibDen Tracking Spreadsheets
Breeding Projects Logbook Thread
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
@Reddhed You're welcome! I hope you find it useful.

Oh, and of course I start the single-digit levels with 0, so for example the Training Fields are "01 Training Fields." I also only put the first level for venues that are multi-level, just for simplicity's sake. I like your idea of just doing initials. That saves a lot of typing!
@Reddhed You're welcome! I hope you find it useful.

Oh, and of course I start the single-digit levels with 0, so for example the Training Fields are "01 Training Fields." I also only put the first level for venues that are multi-level, just for simplicity's sake. I like your idea of just doing initials. That saves a lot of typing!
2r1O20i.pngJzHR8yv.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_1.png2XA7Pb0.pngcMCOBAh.pngkummiW9.png
@Reddhed Please re-add me to the pinglist? I'm glad someone took over and I'll be happily awaiting your updates [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1]
@Reddhed
Please re-add me to the pinglist?
I'm glad someone took over and I'll be happily awaiting your updates
@Reddhed
Please add me to the ping list! Thank's for taking over the updates!
@Reddhed
Please add me to the ping list! Thank's for taking over the updates!
28176.png479.pngwvpfire.png479.png28176.png
@Eleos @Marmotin

You have been added. Welcome aboard!
@Eleos @Marmotin

You have been added. Welcome aboard!
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
@Reddhed thanks so much for taking this on! Please can you add me to the pinglist for the familiar and swipp spreadsheets?
@Reddhed thanks so much for taking this on! Please can you add me to the pinglist for the familiar and swipp spreadsheets?
@Reddhed I'd like to be re-added to the Bestiary and to Swipp/Baldwin (Finished my den woot!)

If you'd like, I could shoot over a copy of my spreadsheets. I've made a number of little tweaks that people might find useful including a tool that tells me which venues (xp and no xp) I need the most % of familiars from for the bestiary. My swipp/baldwin sheet is a mess tbh but the bestiary one's working pretty well.
@Reddhed I'd like to be re-added to the Bestiary and to Swipp/Baldwin (Finished my den woot!)

If you'd like, I could shoot over a copy of my spreadsheets. I've made a number of little tweaks that people might find useful including a tool that tells me which venues (xp and no xp) I need the most % of familiars from for the bestiary. My swipp/baldwin sheet is a mess tbh but the bestiary one's working pretty well.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@Kholin @LordJeanliness

You have both been added to the Bestiary Only and Swipp/Baldwin Only pinglists.

LordJeanliness - It would be awesome if I could take a gander at your tweaks. I am always happy to make improvements and add features.
@Kholin @LordJeanliness

You have both been added to the Bestiary Only and Swipp/Baldwin Only pinglists.

LordJeanliness - It would be awesome if I could take a gander at your tweaks. I am always happy to make improvements and add features.
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
@Reddhed

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qpH0REM5XEXrF1k853I1dScESiwiBNNQ2fqoX2nUwfY/edit?usp=sharing

Ignore the crap in the gem price cells, I was using those to track LAH for a while x)
@Reddhed

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qpH0REM5XEXrF1k853I1dScESiwiBNNQ2fqoX2nUwfY/edit?usp=sharing

Ignore the crap in the gem price cells, I was using those to track LAH for a while x)
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@LordJeanliness

Thanks very much. Your sheet is already giving me ideas!!
@LordJeanliness

Thanks very much. Your sheet is already giving me ideas!!
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19