Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin Hibden Sheets
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@NjordGal

Sounds good. Consider yourself added!
@NjordGal

Sounds good. Consider yourself added!
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
XXY Dragons and Hatchlings for Sale
Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin HibDen Tracking Spreadsheets
Breeding Projects Logbook Thread
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
@Reddhed - Thank you!
@Reddhed - Thank you!
NXy3ZmM.pngnbs_icon2_by_cruzu-d9fnd9z.png
@Gormanghaste @mokalynn @Nettleflare @FliptheFrog @SeaJules @Eleos @Marmotin @BeatriceEllinor @Nemalu @Eisfaerie @Facieux @minted @Kaletah @Mahesha @ItheProphet @Katalist @Kholin @LordJeanliness @justaddfiction @Vespertiine @dappledfire @NjordGal

The Bestiary sheet has been updated with the Forbidden Portal and its familiars!

Thanks LordJeanliness for your help!
@Gormanghaste @mokalynn @Nettleflare @FliptheFrog @SeaJules @Eleos @Marmotin @BeatriceEllinor @Nemalu @Eisfaerie @Facieux @minted @Kaletah @Mahesha @ItheProphet @Katalist @Kholin @LordJeanliness @justaddfiction @Vespertiine @dappledfire @NjordGal

The Bestiary sheet has been updated with the Forbidden Portal and its familiars!

Thanks LordJeanliness for your help!
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
@Gormanghaste @mokalynn @Nettleflare @FliptheFrog @SeaJules @Eleos @Marmotin @BeatriceEllinor @Nemalu @Eisfaerie @Facieux @minted @Kaletah @Kholin @LordJeanliness

Updates are complete for the Baldwin/Swipp sheet
@Gormanghaste @mokalynn @Nettleflare @FliptheFrog @SeaJules @Eleos @Marmotin @BeatriceEllinor @Nemalu @Eisfaerie @Facieux @minted @Kaletah @Kholin @LordJeanliness

Updates are complete for the Baldwin/Swipp sheet
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
@Reddhed

Hey, if I can make a sugestion, it used to be that the new rows (in red) were at the bottom of the new document, and the rest were sorted by ID. That way we could sort our outdated ones by ID and then copy-paste the interest columns. With how it is now the rows wont match unless we copy them by chunks skipping the new rows (or move the new rows ourselves)

I don't want to bother you because it's enough that you took over doing this but, I though I'd ask.

@Reddhed

Hey, if I can make a sugestion, it used to be that the new rows (in red) were at the bottom of the new document, and the rest were sorted by ID. That way we could sort our outdated ones by ID and then copy-paste the interest columns. With how it is now the rows wont match unless we copy them by chunks skipping the new rows (or move the new rows ourselves)

I don't want to bother you because it's enough that you took over doing this but, I though I'd ask.

28176.png479.pngwvpfire.png479.png28176.png
@Marmotin

Okay - for sure. I totally see what you are saying! I will definitely do that for the next update. Thanks for the info.
@Marmotin

Okay - for sure. I totally see what you are saying! I will definitely do that for the next update. Thanks for the info.
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
@Reddhed i'd like to be added to the bestiary pinglist please!
@Reddhed i'd like to be added to the bestiary pinglist please!
BtHB6VY.png
her • xv • +0 fr
coli services
coli challenges
wishlist
@straewberries

Hello! You have been added.
@straewberries

Hello! You have been added.
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
@Reddhed Thank you!!
@Reddhed Thank you!!
28176.png479.pngwvpfire.png479.png28176.png
@Reddhed Hello! Could I please be added to the general pinglist :)
@Reddhed Hello! Could I please be added to the general pinglist :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19