Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin Hibden Sheets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Reddhed
You're welcome! Thank you for continuing this. ^^
@Reddhed
You're welcome! Thank you for continuing this. ^^
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
I'm glad these are being updated--the bestiary was so helpful to me when I was collecting retired familiars. May I be added to the general pinglist for updates, please?
I'm glad these are being updated--the bestiary was so helpful to me when I was collecting retired familiars. May I be added to the general pinglist for updates, please?
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
@Reddhed Hi, I'd like to be on your pinglist! Thanks for doing this!

And thanks, Skrymer! I've really appreciated your work.
@Reddhed Hi, I'd like to be on your pinglist! Thanks for doing this!

And thanks, Skrymer! I've really appreciated your work.
arcane_small.pnglight_small.pngarcane_small.png
@Gormanghaste @mokalynn

I have added you both to the general pinglist
@Gormanghaste @mokalynn

I have added you both to the general pinglist
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
XXY Dragons and Hatchlings for Sale
Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin HibDen Tracking Spreadsheets
Breeding Projects Logbook Thread
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
@Reddhed I'd love to remain on the pinglist :) thanks!
@Reddhed I'd love to remain on the pinglist :) thanks!
ZVpCPil.png
@Nettleflare

You are on the pinglist!
@Nettleflare

You are on the pinglist!
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
@Reddhed Please keep me on your new pinglist! Thank you so much for taking over [emoji=tundra star size=1]
@Reddhed

Please keep me on your new pinglist! Thank you so much for taking over
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
@Reddhed This is wonderful news! Thank you for taking over! I would love to be added to the pinglist for future updates on every spreadsheet, please.

Something I keep forgetting to post about, but which I have found useful when grinding for familiars, is that I have actually listed the coli venue in the "Coliseum" column of the Bestiary spreadsheet. I begin with the level, so for example, Rainsong Jungle is "19 Rainsong Jungle." That way, when I sort by that column, the venues sort in level order. I change that column back to an "x" when I get the familiar, so I'm only ever glancing at the list of the familiars I still need.

I don't know if that system would be useful to other players, but I thought I would mention it.
@Reddhed This is wonderful news! Thank you for taking over! I would love to be added to the pinglist for future updates on every spreadsheet, please.

Something I keep forgetting to post about, but which I have found useful when grinding for familiars, is that I have actually listed the coli venue in the "Coliseum" column of the Bestiary spreadsheet. I begin with the level, so for example, Rainsong Jungle is "19 Rainsong Jungle." That way, when I sort by that column, the venues sort in level order. I change that column back to an "x" when I get the familiar, so I'm only ever glancing at the list of the familiars I still need.

I don't know if that system would be useful to other players, but I thought I would mention it.
2r1O20i.pngJzHR8yv.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_1.png2XA7Pb0.pngcMCOBAh.pngkummiW9.png
@FliptheFrog

You are added to the general pinglist as well!
@FliptheFrog

You are added to the general pinglist as well!
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
@SeaJules

I have added you to the general pinglist.

Thanks for the suggestion. I am going to play with that idea in my personal sheet. I will also put your suggestion in the notes for the sheet. Thanks again!
@SeaJules

I have added you to the general pinglist.

Thanks for the suggestion. I am going to play with that idea in my personal sheet. I will also put your suggestion in the notes for the sheet. Thanks again!
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19