Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Prepare & Survive NoTN V1.0
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@MidnightLady05
Those look super awesome! However, you might consider making a pie chart for each year instead of making one big pie chart of all the collective years.

Gah sorry...lotta work for you while Christmas is coming up and during NOTN huh. :(
@MidnightLady05
Those look super awesome! However, you might consider making a pie chart for each year instead of making one big pie chart of all the collective years.

Gah sorry...lotta work for you while Christmas is coming up and during NOTN huh. :(
"We get along, for the most part, me and reality"
-Grow Up, Paramore
@Skyfinch lol it is crazy right now. The pie chart is just for one year it was just a sample of 2018's openings to see how well the layout works or not. I am almost done updating the main posts with this years new things (just got to finish up the what is where for the marketplaces, badlwin, and swipp specifics). Once I am done I was thinking of making a another part of the guide as specific need to know for the current year with charts and such there. Once the Christmas crazy is done I will work on the past year charts.
@Skyfinch lol it is crazy right now. The pie chart is just for one year it was just a sample of 2018's openings to see how well the layout works or not. I am almost done updating the main posts with this years new things (just got to finish up the what is where for the marketplaces, badlwin, and swipp specifics). Once I am done I was thinking of making a another part of the guide as specific need to know for the current year with charts and such there. Once the Christmas crazy is done I will work on the past year charts.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
saving
saving
Ok! Looking forward to seeing the updates!
Ok! Looking forward to seeing the updates!
"We get along, for the most part, me and reality"
-Grow Up, Paramore
Wish id had this for last notn
Wish id had this for last notn
8g7QT7K.png V9b7SpH.png
@unrest-
quick self ping cause this looks super useful
@unrest-
quick self ping cause this looks super useful
this is Extremely neat and helpful
this is Extremely neat and helpful
92L1Qzw.png
progen kid sales
FpPzpsF.png -duck
-he/him
jbDzoTN.png 50754.png
art shop
86449759p.png
wishlist
All this is telling me is that I am, as usual, in desperate need of more silver and gold muck.
All this is telling me is that I am, as usual, in desperate need of more silver and gold muck.
jt3PpxV.png Lorem.....

GuAY.png
[right]marking this for future ref ! [emoji=cat 3 size=1] [emoji=unicorn size=1] [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1][/right]
marking this for future ref !
romantic_mouse.png theo
lesbian. he + him. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my skin shop ! prev. @theobear !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
just gonna comment here and save this!
just gonna comment here and save this!

Midnight Oil Lamp

— he/him
— FR+2
— doing my silly little tasks
avi
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12